Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: For those feeding the Exceed Performance Dog food from Sam's Club

I emailed Keith and received this response:

Christina, I just responded to one of the Hawaii forum breeders. Please let the folks on the forum know that we are just switching manufacturers and have experienced a little hiccup in the transition. I can't promise it will be the last one, there might be one more in about a month but then it should be over. We are keeping the same specs and formulation, the only reason we are switching is because Purina will not be producing private label foods for anyone after this year, so we had to find a new partner. I assure your forum members that the quality will be just as good if not higher with our new producer. Thanks for the note and the open communication. Keith
Keith Sharp
Buyer- Category 8 Pets
keith.sharp@samsclub.com
479-277-7527

Re: Re: For those feeding the Exceed Performance Dog food from Sam's Club

Thanks for posting, Christina. This is essentially what I was told - the mill may change, but the dog food won't. Again, each store decides what to give shelf space. Your best insurance that YOUR local store will carry a product you like is to let the management know how much you appreciate having it on the shelf. I was surprised to find out that the Exceed C&R is not a top seller even in my store that carries it. With both the quality and the price, I would think it would be moe popular.