USS Pillsbury Forum

Locate a shipmate, leave a message, write memories of the past

USS Pillsbury Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Carl Craig "Sarge" Hallowell

Hi to all of my dads shipmates.
I am the daughter of Carl Craig "Sarge" Hallowell,TM2. I would be interested in hearing from anyone that knew him. He passed away on Jan 8, 1987 of cancer in Miami, FL. He is burried at Bay Pines National Cemetary in St Petersburg. I have been researching his Navy days. I was so happy to find his name on the ships roster. If you knew him I would be happy to hear from you. Any stories, memories or pictures you may have of him are welcome.
Thank You
Julene (Hallowell) Phillis

Re: Carl Craig "Sarge" Hallowell

I hope I'm right but I seem to recall the day Arliegh Burke, then comdeslant came aboard for an inspection. I was in the ranks opposit your dad. When the Admiral came to your dad, he stopped, saluted and chatted for a while. I think all of us were stunned. I later served on an Admirals staff and they are not easily impressed.

Re: Carl Craig "Sarge" Hallowell

As the depths of exam season approached, weary students sought refuge and solace in the dependable embrace of our Take My Proctored Exam For Me service. This invaluable lifeline not only provided them with a sense of security but also empowered them to navigate the often treacherous waters of academia with an unprecedented ease, transforming their academic journey into a voyage of confidence and success.