Ladyfest Olympia Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Ladyfest Olympia Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
s
Sarah
Hotel Fit Out
check out the website for hotel refurb, i found it really useful. Really enjoying the site Thanks
Views: 137   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2007 7:03am
by Sarah
2 girls from Brooklyn, NY needa place to stay
Hey y'all, We're a fixin' to fly out west for Ladyfest. Right now we're thinking we would fly to Portland meaning we might need a ride to Olympia. We would also need a place to stay for a couple of nights while we're at it. We're low on cash and we'd make other a...
Views: 531   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 27, 2005 4:26pm
by alex
c
Chris
Chat with Mirah
Just wanted to mention that we're doing a chat with Ladyfest 2005 performer and Totally Awesome indie singer-songwriter Mirah. You can submit questions here: http://www.theolympian.com/livechat/prechat.shtml Christopher Dean Hopkins Online Reporter, The Olympian
Views: 513   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2005 2:23pm
by Chris
sharing a hotel room?
hi everyone! my girlfriend and i are coming up from santa barbara and are planning on being at the fest from july 27th - july 31st, and was wondering if 2-4 people were interested in sharing a hotel room? it would be so much cheaper and fun. email me if youre inte...
Views: 504   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 16, 2005 11:00am
by Kathleen
m
mel
This is RAD!
I just wanted to shout it out that I'm psyched about Ladyfest Oly 2005! The bands line-up is fantastic, the workshops rock, and the films and artshows will blow my mind! Thanks to all the organizers-- who no doubt have moved mountains to make this happen. You're...
Views: 514   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2005 6:28pm
by mel
Needed: Backyard for Pitching a Tent
I'm reading some stuff at Ladyfest and have a short film being screened. My girlfriend and I are both super-skint at the moment after moving back overseas and can't afford a hotel. We are desperately seeking a place to pitch our tent in *town* for Friday and Saturday...
Views: 494   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2005 10:19am
by Kathleen
s
shan
camping at offut lake
i stayed at offut lake campground in 2000. it was great. i'll contact them again. can't wait for the re-union. anyone else coming that was here in 2000?
Views: 493   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2005 3:32pm
by shan
c
chiara
palces to stay
hello! i am a girl from italy biking trough the northwest this summer.me and my girlfriend are coming to the festival, and we really can't afford to pay 30$ a night for a hotel. does anyone have any suggestions? thanks
Views: 550   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 2, 2005 1:01pm
by erika
a
aMy
looking for a place to stay and/or a ride..
hey, im heading down to oly from edmonton, ab., canada. if anyone would be kind enough to let me crash on their floor for a night or two during the fest, i would gladly buy you a drink or do your dishes or cook you some food or something in return. also, if any...
Views: 516   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2005 8:43pm
by aMy
Free Forum powered by Bravenet