Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Easter Morning
Awakened to thunder, lightening and rain, the day starts off with a feeling of weariness. But to think that on such a morning Mary went to the tomb to bury Jesus and found only the efulgence of a risen Lord, brings only praise and thanksgiving to the Lord God, Jehov...
Views: 162   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 30, 2008 12:35pm
by WordWoman in TN
Ethan update 3/17/08
Give Praises to Our Lord God, Jehova! For His love is everlasting and His Promises are true. Ethan's MRD results were negative! Essentially no lukemia except a .003%. How marvelous are God's works! And the buddy mapping shows more and more participation in th...
Views: 148   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 29, 2008 1:12pm
by WordWoman in TN
t
T
Need mature counsel - on a delicate subject
Hi Sisters, I am a Christian who is looking for someone to give me some insight on how to encourage a new Christian in a delicate situation. I would like if a mature sister whose faith is solid can email me; I will then give more clear non-revealing details in th...
Views: 186   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 25, 2008 6:31pm
by T
l
Leah
Prayers for a fifth-grader
This little girl "L" is really on my heart. She is in my son's class. My husband goes up to the school every Friday and eats lunch with each of our boys (he's such a sweetie!) so he gets to know the kids. He's so gregarious he can get a brick wall to him its life sto...
Views: 137   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 11:25am
by WordWoman in TN
Spring Break
Tomorrow we're off to MO to visit the extended family. We're making the trip with my parents; Mom wants to see her remaining sister and the nieces/nephews. (There were seven children in her family; she & her sister are the only ones left.) We would appreciate your...
Views: 186   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 11:22am
by WordWoman in TN
k
Karen
Prayer Request for my Family
Hello Again everyone: I ask for prayers for my family. The last time I posted my mothers was home from the hospital. Her doctor says that she needs long term assistant. She doesn't want to go to a nursing home nor does the family want her to. However, each of us,...
Views: 181   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 21, 2008 11:58am
by alrayna
Poem by Audry Hepburn
Have you ladies seen this? It is attributed to Audry Hepburn and was said to have been read at her funeral, whenever that was. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with th...
Views: 163   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2008 8:41pm
by Leah
a
Angie
Homeschooling under attack in California
An appealate court in So. California made a ruling Feb. 28 that the only parents who can lawfully teach their children at home in California are those who hold teaching credentials. In the end this ruling would make it illegal to homeschool in California. Our sta...
Views: 168   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 11, 2008 3:47pm
by Blessednannyof2
Speech Topic
We've been blessed to be able to put our son into a Christian school. From time to time, papers/speeches/projects are assigned that will link back to "Christian beliefs". My son has a speech due for English that is to be about a hymn, it's author, the story behind th...
Views: 163   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 11, 2008 5:31am
by Mary in Texas
Ethan Update, 3/7/08
Ethan's situation has always been in God's hands, and we have all trusted Him for the answer. I still trust Him and know that He will do what is best for Ethan and his family. Things aren't looking too good right now, and the family is asking us to continue to pray....
Views: 157   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 10, 2008 1:37pm
by WordWoman in TN
t
tasha
need prayers
i come asking u all to pray for me. im 8 months pregnant. i also sinned and did that out of wedlock. the father has not support me at all. on yesterday, he told me he had another baby on the way. i am still in love with him. i just asked that u all pray that God wi...
Views: 159   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 2, 2008 3:52pm
by Mary in Texas
Question Update
I wanted to thank you all again for your kind words. I'm still not 100%, but I'm getting there. As an update, the friend who upset me so much had a very hard week. I feel so badly for her. She works very hard for our school, while also helping with a family busi...
Views: 175   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 26, 2008 3:16pm
by WordWoman in TN
l
Leah
Can I brag just a little?
I haven't been here in a while, I've been using all my spare time to look for some work from home I could do. Anyway, our church has spent the last three years raising money and building a new building that we will be moving into in about a month. Today was set aside...
Views: 204   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 26, 2008 9:51am
by Leah
Melody--about Bible Barn
Melody, when you get your website, http://biblebarn.net/ ,fully running, will we be able to order from you online? If so, I'm looking forward to it and will put a link to you on my website! Glad to hear things are going well. Donna http://donnaparker.w4a...
Views: 197   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 23, 2008 8:20pm
by Donna Parker
l
lal
update on Carolyn, Tara, and now little Eliana
Please continue to pray for these. First, Carolyn, it seems is the only one with a good update. She had her surgery Wednesday, and doctors dont' think the cancer was in her lymph nodes. So, she may not have to do chemo. Now, Eliana is about 4. She is Tara's niece....
Views: 155   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 19, 2008 11:46am
by Blessednannyof2
I love you all and miss our chats
Greetings to all!! I miss our chats on the board. I haven't even been able to check in on them as much as I want to or need to. But I and Monty are still here. We are still open! I don't know why we got a house since we stay here all the time. But God is so goo...
Views: 163   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 4:45pm
by Blessednannyof2
troubled
I really don't know what happens in my marriage. There are times that my marriage is up and more times when my marriage is down. I feel that as long as I do and say what my husband wants to hear things are fine. If I ask questions or disagree the problems are back...
Views: 183   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2008 7:54am
by TX Melody
Ethan Update, 2/6/08
Ethan was diagnosed with leukemia one year ago today. He's still with us, to God be the glory! He's still struggling and the family continues to ask for your prayers. If you aren't familiar with the situation, or if you'd just like to see the hand of God in the life...
Views: 183   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 12, 2008 7:40am
by TX Melody
J.C. Choate
Another great warrior for the Lord has gone home. His wife, Betty, writes: "J.C. Choate entered the promised rest on February 1st at 12:20 PM. Visitation will be at the Oliver Funeral Home in Winona, Mississippi, February 4th from 5 to 8 PM. The funeral will be...
Views: 183   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2008 7:39am
by TX Melody
Roll Call
Everyone in the paths of the tornados last night, pleas let us hear from you that you are okay, and what damage if any was done. My grandson in Huntsville, Alabama reports no problem with any of them so far.
Views: 185   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 9, 2008 7:57am
by WordWoman in TN
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Free Forum powered by Bravenet