Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
r
RLD
Early Signs
I'm curious what you all consider early signs that your girls are pregnant? We're about 10 days post implant, my girl has been a bit clingy and cuddly, wants to eat constantly, has been caught counter surfing, and had an upset tummy during the night. I haven...
Views: 911   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 4:15pm
by Hildur
j
Jilly
balding
By boy has something weird going on with his skin under his jaw. Since the weather broke he has been in the water alot. He really doesn't dry between puddles and swimming. He has balding patches going down his neck, and the skin appears rough. Is this anything th...
Views: 363   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 3:32pm
by MikeM
Epilepsy research - 3/13/10
Here’s the update from Liz. The sibling pair count is now 18!!! Liz reports that they also got blood from 2 siblings, both of which have seizures. She said they are trying to reach the donor to see if it is possible to get blood from a non-seizing si...
Views: 373   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 2:59pm
by anon today
Views: 466   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 2:22pm
by breeder
d
DebiR
Tear Stains/Tylan Powder
Has anyone heard of using Tylan powder, just a little sprinkled over their dog food to help with tear stains??
Views: 465   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 1:08pm
by BDR
Complete Labrador Results (Sorry for the repeated stuff)
DFS Crufts 2010 Results Return to Main Results Page B R E E D & C L A S S R E S U L T S Retriever (Labrador) Judge(s): MR D R CRAIG (D) - MR J BARRY ROOTH (B) BEST OF BREED SH CH NAIKEN WAY OUT WEST JW Dog Owner: MR & M...
Views: 516   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 15, 2010 7:13am
by Breeder 30
SJVLRC Day 2 Results?
Can someone please list the Day 2 results for SJVLRC? Thanks~!
Views: 610   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 10:53pm
by Helayne
Crufts 2010
Here are the class winners, I haven't found the CC winners yet Veteran - Dog Entries: 17 Abs: 4 1st SH CH WILSBURY WILD FIRE AT HALSHIMOOR JW (MRS J & MESSRS J & M RAWLINSON) 2nd CH SARANDEN SABOTEUR JW (MR D & MRS S MCLELLAN) 3rd SH CH DOLWEN THO...
Views: 725   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 10:19pm
by Olivia Nankivell
l
L.T
bitch in heat !!!
This is my 13 months old bitch first heat ,she's on her 6 day,it seem's and look like everything is fine.BUT she poops in her crate at night, she doesn't whine or barks and i've had to wash her almost evryday now as she sleeps in poop!!!This from a dog who stays far...
Views: 480   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 9:15pm
by Robin
showing question
Would I dare show a puppy to a judge who is owner of the stud dog? There is not a snow balls chance in hell she would know me.
Views: 488   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 9:09pm
by Nancy Rudgers
a
Alison
Diamond Natural
I was looking at switching to the Diamond Natural dog food and was curious to know what others thought about the chicken and rice formula as well as the extreme athlete formula. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Views: 493   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 8:58pm
by Jim & Elizabeth ...
MVLRC Premiums are up!
You can find the 2010 premiums here: http://www.mvlrc.org/ Joyce
Views: 275   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 5:54pm
by Joyce Akred
US Lab at Crufts World Cup!
Labrador Retriever, NJ's own National Obedience Champion Tyler and owner Petra Ford, are competing in World Cup at Crufts Dog Show--and are in a three way tie for first place! This will change within the hour. getting posts from UK phone. I don't know the other fir...
Views: 613   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 5:13pm
by SueM
Update on the Punctate cataract thread
She Cerf'd with breeders option. I am grateful. http://pub12.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=976632990&frmid=4&msgid=829915&cmd=show
Views: 404   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 4:10pm
by Excited
n
nicole
2010 National?
I noticed on the LRC site, that they will be holding 2 shows. Will there be 2 sweeps as well? Any idea of a schedule for the week yet? Thanks!
Views: 438   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 3:10pm
by Southern Cal
Help to find a Vet closely to Potomac
Hi lab people! I´m from Brazil and this year will be my second time at Potomac, and I will bring one dog to the show. I need a help to find a Vet closely to Potomac area to make an appointment with the Vet to obtain the International Healthy Certificate to my b...
Views: 489   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 11:56am
by Guilherme Noronh...
UKC Shows
I am planning to attend a few UKC shows for the first time. I will be entering only 1 of my labs this go round, to get my feet wet. I was wondering if anyone can give me some pointers. Are these shows much like AKC ? Dress code , also the same ? I usually dress bu...
Views: 424   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 11:26am
by Christina T
Be prepared for possible Ticks at Potomac
For all of you people coming to Potomac, please be prepared for ticks. The ticks are hiding here in the south! It doesn't get cold enough to kill the ticks in the winter. I pulled one off of my ear the other night.
Views: 579   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 11:05am
by Wonder
pop ups at Potomac
Can pop ups be used if they are fireproofed? Fireproofing liquid can be purchased in a spray container and applied to the canopy very simply - this procedure passes fire code restrictions. Why would this not be acceptable? A flame test on the canopy will prove that t...
Views: 632   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 9:15am
by Back in the days
g
Gail R
Room available at HE Express
Room available, with 2 double beds, non smoking, from Mon through Sat at the Holiday Inn Express. E-mail me.
Views: 409   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 9:01am
by Gail R
First Cruft's results are up - more to follow
http://crufts.fossedata.co.uk/breed.asp
Views: 405   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 14, 2010 6:38am
by Anki in Sweden
Would You call this a Show Quality Dog?
Hi, I purchased a puppy a while back from a Supposedly reputable breeder. The puppy is now almost 6 months old. Around the age of 3 months she began to develop a large amount of white on her abdominal are just behind her vagina infront of her nipples. From what I h...
Views: 4756   Replies: 90
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 9:52pm
by Kayla
f
Fun
LRCP Match
What a fun match show today with such cute puppies!! Thank you Fabian and Tina!! It was good to see the Juniors doing such a great job too!! You guys rock!
Views: 292   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 7:41pm
by Fun
Canine Camper
For those who use the Canine Camper fabric crates for traveling, for a Lab what size do you have? And who knows the best place online to buy for the best price? The largest size is 48L x 31Wx35H. Labs are 90+ pounds and the crate would only be used for sleeping in...
Views: 297   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 6:30pm
by Canine Camper?
SJLRC????
Any results from SJLRC
Views: 537   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 2:00pm
by :-)
t
Teach
To Rebecca Cook -- Late to the Spelling thread
Spelling well is a gift, a gift such as the ability to draw, sculpt, compose music, design structures or take incredible photos. Spelling is NOT an indication of intellectual capacity. Spelling ability has no direct correlation to intelligence. This explains w...
Views: 623   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 1:37pm
by Kindness goes a ...
PETA Spiking Water At Shows
This is from one of my dog lists with permission to cross post: At the shows in Belleville, Illinois, last weekend, PETA terrorists put antifreeze in water dishes when dogs were out being shown. The handlers noticed the pink color (they said it looked like Ko...
Views: 1137   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 12:43pm
by PETA and dog sho...
Progesterone results
I have a woman, who is a vet, bring me a bitch for my boy. I told her to get progesterones and bring her down after hitting 5 ng. She did her tests and says that her lab does serial progesterones and brought her to me today after hitting 1.6 , 2days ago.Said that th...
Views: 340   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 10:41am
by my experience
j
jimmi
Eyes
hello everybody, in UK if dogs eye are unaffected by TRD,GPRS,CPRA and HC. Are there any chances that he may be carrier if we do Optigen. Please send your valuable suggestions
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2010 1:41am
by jimmi
j
jjlabs
old dog and ear hematomas
my 11 year old boy has an ear hematoma. I had one in the other ear last year and the vet did the quilt stitch and it healed nicely, a bit of scar tissue. I worry about putting him under at his age and would rather not, but also do not want to have him in any pain....
Views: 330   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 11:39pm
by 100%
Is anyone feeding Purina ONE?
We have a rescue, she's about 6, and more field bred. She really only does well on the less premium foods, EVO was too rich, Pro Plan SS&S gives her runs, Orijen is too rich, and she got yeasty ears on Nutri Source C/R. She came to us eating Alpo Come'N Get It, an...
Views: 630   Replies: 21
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 7:56pm
by OtterTail
Epilepsy - family vet said most dogs need to be put down! Help!
I received an email from a puppy buyer saying that their 4 year old boy has started seizing. While this is disturbing enough on it's own, they also say their vet refuses to medicate and told them most dogs that start seizing "at this age" die and that they should jus...
Views: 719   Replies: 20
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 7:45pm
by Joan McInnis
How long to keep AKC records?
Does anyone know how long we are to keep AKC Litter records? I checked their website, but no information.
Views: 388   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 5:48pm
by ????
Silver Labrador ....new websites and what are they really trying to say..
Not to bring up a sour note .... but, have you googled silver labradors lately? Boy, are they really trying to make a stride forward to make the lab community recognize them as AKC reg. labradors. Have you heard they have offered $100,000 to prove they are not lab...
Views: 554   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 10:01am
by money
e
El
COMS in King Charles
I have a question about this condition which is common in the King Charles breed. I know we have several Lab breeders out there who also have these little guys. My boss rescued 2 King Charles a few years ago and one, a male, was just a couple of months old. He is now...
Views: 505   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 12, 2010 1:09am
by El
Grand Champion
Will many of you be showing your champions to achieve the new Grand Champion Title?
Views: 1069   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 11:50pm
by More info
4Health
I was comparing dog food again and I saw a new food at Tractor supply. I was just wondering if anyone else had tried the 4health brand for there dogs? If so would love some feed back. Thanks
Views: 387   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 9:58pm
by no
Information on breeder in Hawaii
Hi All. I have been approached by a breeder in Hawaii and am wanting to find someone that I can contact to see if this person is above board. There does not seem to be a lab club there now. Does anyone know who I could contact. Thanks in advance.
Views: 558   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 5:02pm
by Kim Stahl - VP L...
r
Robin
Sweetwater's Luna Fiona
Fiona is gone, she got her angel wings today. My vet friend Mary came to the house and euthanized her this afternoon She was disconnected from the world for the last few days, sick with possible hemangiosarcoma, with her spleen, liver and gall bladder afftected. S...
Views: 792   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 1:57pm
by Patty/Snowco
Hunting retriever class at specialties
So if you show in a regular class and win that class and go on to winners dog and you win, and you show in the hunting retriever class and you DO NOT win, I think you cannot show in Best of Breed , correct? Does losing a hunting retriever class effect the winners r...
Views: 554   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 1:06pm
by Kinderwood
c
Cathy
Does ACL surgery affect hips?
In a questioning mood today. :-) Does having the ACL surgery plus the associated recovery period, including the dog putting more strain on the other side, affect the outcome of future hip x-rays?
Views: 367   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 8:56am
by CM
Get this bitch to eat
Hi I have a average size 8 month old bitch who is an extremely picky eater I have tried everything that I can thin of to get her to eat. All she does is pick at her food and I need her to put on a few pounds before I exhibit her again any suggestions?
Views: 499   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 7:40am
by Lab Breeder
Puppy Vaginitis
Do you do anything for puppy vaginitis or let it run it's course. FYI - Puppy is finishing up a 3 week course of Clavamox for a UTI she had. I have had her on probiotics during the use of the Clavamox. I have a call into the vet, but would love to hear feedback he...
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 3:22pm
by Patty/Snowco
Breast Cancer Awareness Video - not about Labradors but a MUST see video
This is a MUST see Video… It is soooo cool!!!! This is not a Labrador video it is Breast Cancer Awareness Viola Charo LET'S HELP THEM GET 1 MILLION HITS!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw Our daughter-in-law, Emily (MacInnes)...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 1:35pm
by Viola Charo
v
VV
Just found this article regarding PETA
If this is a repeat sorry.. it's a good article http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/petas-euthanasia-rates-have-critics-fuming/19384880?icid=main|main|dl2|link5|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fnation%2Farticle%2Fpetas-euthanasia-rates-have-critics-fuming%2F19384880
Views: 320   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 10:51am
by VV
When do your females have the best coat?
Do your girls have the best coat going into heat or after heat? I've noticed my group seem to have better coats right in the middle of their heat and stay in coat for about 2-3 months. Is this the norm for labs?
Views: 421   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 10:23am
by Another breeder
Potomac Entry Form unreadable
I didn't get a premium list for the Potomac show this year - no idea why - I've been going for years. Anyway, I went onto the LRCP website and downloaded the PDF file of the premium list and the entry form is illegible and unusable. Anyone have a link to a readable...
Views: 387   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 9:32am
by anon123
Tractor supply own dog food
Has anyone tried the new dog food that is made strickly for Tractor Supply. It is thier make on holitic food. Anyone have good or bad to say about it? Getting harder and harder to get Pro Plan in my area.
Views: 442   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 8:53am
by SueH
BLRC Results?
Any results from today's specialty in WI?
Views: 567   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 7:55am
by Kathy S
Pregnant and ear itching- -- what to do?
She is due in 3 wks. Suddenly rubbing and blackish stuff in ONE ear. No odor, no swelling. No history of ear problems/infections Treatment recommendations?
Views: 412   Replies: 13
Last Post: Mar 10, 2010 12:41am
by breeder
Looking for Cindy Schaefer (sp?)
I am trying to contact Cindy Schaefer. If anyone, or you, Cindy, can let me know how to contact you, I would appreciate it. Private emails are okay
Views: 414   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 10:16pm
by Cindy Schaeffer
Nature's Variety Frozen Chic Recall expanded
Pass the word. I verified it on the company's website, http://www.naturesvariety.com/news/33 The company is offering a refund. Instructions at link above and the clickable one below. It is interesting about the new policy of pasteurization for a raw diet, a non seq...
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 7:19pm
by Charlotte K.
stuffy neck?
When people talk about a "stuffy" neck, what are they referring to? A short neck? TIA.
Views: 825   Replies: 20
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 5:52pm
by Anon
Maryland sporting Show
Congratulations to Michael, Mary and Fabian and Rose, Beechcroft Diva Midnight Rose, Justin's sister for going Winner's Bitch and Best of Breed today. Also, congratulations to Tina Barks for going Winner's Dog and Best of Opposite with Thunder, Bellwether's Thunderb...
Views: 760   Replies: 11
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 5:22pm
by Another bdr
a
AnnaH
WLRC Heart Clinic
WLRC will be sponsoring a Heart Clinic (echo doppler) on Saturday, June 5th in Rockford, Illinois. The cost is $90 per dog. Please e-mail me if you are interested and I'll send you detailed info.
Views: 452   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 2:41pm
by Who is it?
k
Karin
BLRC Results?
Best in Sweeps Hoffmans Sweet on the Lips Randy and Ruth Hoffman owner breeders Best of Opposite Chestnut Hills Mr Biggs Donna Thate owner breeder
Views: 326   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 8:59am
by Tara
a
anon
Good questions to ask in search of a new vet
I am trying to find a new vet who might be more "breeder friendly". What is important to look for and ask questions about? What is most important to folks out there? What makes your vet perfect for you? Thanks in advance for any advice and suggestions.
Views: 440   Replies: 7
Last Post: Mar 9, 2010 6:59am
by Marjorie
Economic Choices for Potomac Hotels
Does anyone have an opinion on the Econo Lodge on Francis Scott Key Dr for this years Potomac? Or, anyone have a cheaper choice than the Host or WannaBe Host Hotel(HI Express)? Thanks for your help.
Views: 371   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 9:28pm
by Em
m
Mary
A day at an AKC dog show
This is a great quiz. Before dismissing it, take a look. It's about point schedules, titles and the like. Great for newbies and for fun. It doesn't take long. http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz14621910bf130.html
Views: 716   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 3:16pm
by Learning
Giardia - drug resistant? Help?
Positive test for Giardia at vet after sudden, severe diarrhea with blood in one dog. Have tried Flagyl, Panacur, Tylan and even Albon, all in their prescribed doses. This has been going on for about a month. None have worked and diarrhea has not ceased. No mor...
Views: 495   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 3:11pm
by Patty/Snowco
Webbing on feet.
Do any of you have Labs that seem to have more webbing between toes than other. My new pup was what I was noticing. Not from my lines, in fact, out of the country pedigree. Made me wonder if our American dogs had lost some of this or if it just varys line to line ?
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 8, 2010 8:47am
by Breeder Two
c
CTU
Congratulations Team 24!
Just read this on Rosy's FB page and decided to share because I know she will not. Congratulations to Rosy & Lewis Harkow's boy, Jack, CH Rosewater 24, and his handler, Janice Granda for finishing the Panhandle Circuit with six breed wins in a row and two group plac...
Views: 415   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2010 9:08pm
by Jan
puppy prices
I've been doing research - I showed shelties for over 10 years, bred a couple of litters, made up several champions and put obedience titles on all my dogs. I went through a divorce and am now ready to start my dog hobby again. I have also had labs but never show qua...
Views: 1018   Replies: 19
Last Post: Mar 7, 2010 12:31pm
by Another bdr
The Bishops Annual Appeal and LRCP
Well, I remember every year, once a year, there was a huge fundraiser in the entire Catholic church called the Bishop's Annual Appeal where the friends and members of the church were asked to donate as much as they could to "the Cause". So since I do a similar thing...
Views: 454   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 7, 2010 11:20am
by Kathy Sneider,VM...
s
Sandy
B-Complex
For those of you that give a b-complex supplement how much do you give? How often do you give it? I had read a post sometime ago on how it is good for the coat also Is it ok to give the human grade form? Thanks
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 7, 2010 11:01am
by Biotin
h
Hildur
Cysts on a females vulva?
Hey you all Not sure how to explane this but I just bred my female almost 3 weeks ago (it´s been 19 days to be exact since she was bred). I have noticed some kind of cysts or pimples on her vulva. Have anyone seen something like that before?? Thanks in adva...
Views: 284   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 7, 2010 8:26am
by Hildur
Stud Question
Hello all, I was just curious what some of ya'll thought on stud dogs and what age should you start using them. If the boy has his prelims and other health clearances, he compliments your bitch, and the bloodlines are a good match. What age do most of ya'll consider...
Views: 1331   Replies: 36
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 5:39pm
by Breeder too
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 9:12pm
by breeder
Showing UKC advice needed
I have shown AKC Obedience and Rally but never in breed, so I want to start by doing UKC. A Springer Spaniel breeder told me you sometimes cannot take bait into the UKC ring. While I have watched a lot of AKC shows, I have never watched an UKC show. What else should...
Views: 407   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 8:00pm
by brdr
sudden aggression
I have a 4 1/2 year old male neutered lab. He has had three instances of sudden aggression in the last 3 weeks. Growling and snarling over food, and last night he snapped at our trainer when she was talking to him and patting him on the head. I'm taking him to the ve...
Views: 851   Replies: 22
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 4:38pm
by Never a Dull Mom...
Researching the Motorola Droid for Video quality
I'm getting set to upgrade my phone and was wondering if any of you have the Motorola Droid ? How is the quality of video say when you download it on You Tube ? I'm looking for a multipurose phone that can take short video footage with decent resolution so...
Views: 198   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 3:13pm
by Off topic
n
Nose
Nose
My boy was rooting a bone and in the process scraped a little of the skin on the top of his nose, it was bleeding right after and then the skin fell off a few days later. Now is a light pink spot about the size of a dime on the top part of his muzzle right where the...
Views: 387   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 11:58am
by breeder333
undecended testicle
What is the average cut off time to give up on an undecended testicle ? I did have one boy who had only one decended testicle still at 10mos of age. Then low and behold at 1yr of age he now has both testicles decended.
Views: 374   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 3:11am
by Wondering
FOR ALL THE SPELLING POLICE!
This is going to be very hard for me to due but feel as though I have to due it. I have been very hurt by the "Spelling Post" that has been so popular her for the last few days! I thought I could let it go by without getting upset about it but it has conti...
Views: 1021   Replies: 28
Last Post: Mar 6, 2010 12:29am
by Olivia Nankivell
Growth plates
In GENERAL, when might one expect the growth plates to fuse, i.e. no more skeletal growth in male labs? Is it earlier in females just like humans? After skeletal growth stops, how much longer might one expect the dog/bitch to fill out (muscle not fat)? I realize this...
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 7:57pm
by VT
Supported Entry in Terre Haute, Indiana in April
Just wanted to make sure you all know about the supported entry in Terre Haute in April. It should be four days of majors, with Saturday and Sunday being supported by the LRC. Judges are: Thursday-Elizabeth Muthard, Friday-Sandra Lex, Saturday-Dogs and Intersex-Nan...
Views: 435   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 7:04pm
by Premium List Lin...
Breeding to a picture
For the first time in my life, I bred to a dog I have never seen. I liked his photo and his pedigree. I was just sent a short video of this dog moving. It made my jaw drop. I don't think I have seen worse movement on the down and back. My pups are very young, but I...
Views: 1017   Replies: 16
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 5:27pm
by Dee
a
Anon
Chocolate's & Eye Color (Breeding)
Question to all the chocolate breeders out there? Have been thinking about chocolate eye color and had some questions, and thought maybe some of you would have some good input. After researching quiet a few pedigree's on chocolates I have noticed that ther...
Views: 593   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 3:26pm
by Breeder two
Toe Amputation
Has anyone had a dog whose toe was amputated due to a cancerous or non-cancerous tumor? If so, please share which toe and how your dog is doing. I'm especially interested in hearing about the rear pinky toe.
Views: 542   Replies: 9
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 2:41pm
by Judy S
OT - Why you might want to use spell checking!
Or you might end up on a site like this! Spelling Wizard
Views: 1396   Replies: 49
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 12:43pm
by El
Malaseb shampoo replacement needed please
I had bought the largest Malaseb container almost a year back for my now neutered, Lab boys with allergic propensity. I went to reorder it and they don't carry it anymore. It seems no suppliers have it in stock. Do you know why it isn't available? Can someone re...
Views: 336   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 5, 2010 12:46am
by Robin
Rally Leash
I am recently taking up Rally which I love.. Does anyone know what length leash you use?.. I am currently using a 4 ft long leash and rumour has it .. I should be using a 6 ft long leash...
Views: 421   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 10:26pm
by barb
Info on Maryland Sporting show site please
I have back to back classes. Will I be able to work out of the car, or will I have to bring crates inside? How far away is the parking? Is there plenty of crate space, or will it be hard to get if I don't arrive until Saturday morning? Is the parking close enough tha...
Views: 238   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 8:44pm
by Traci
AMCH.BRGRCH. BISS Dicroft Grace Kelly...... 12/dez/2004 * 26/fev/2010
There are dogs that pass in our lives, and leave superficial marks. There are others that pass, and are going to leave delineated and notorious marks. But there are those that enter in our lives, be part of them, create rows, becoming members of our daily routine,...
Views: 1033   Replies: 28
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 4:27pm
by Paulo Cimerman -...
dog eats dinner/funny
Enjoy! A www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMiCt6NCzow
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 10:48am
by Alexandra Sternh...
Importing semen from Europe
Has anyone imported semen from Europe? What's the easiest way? How do you deal with customs?
Views: 397   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 9:20am
by show gurl
Puppy worming
What meds, how much and age are you using for new pup worming? Things are changing, and I am just looking for the newest ideas. Or maybe the oldest. Thanks for any input.
Views: 282   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 4, 2010 8:38am
by what i do
Colostrum color?? HELP
I took my girl in for a c-section yesterday evening. Everything went fine. However, her colostrum looks a light yellow and milk than the more clear colostrum im used to seeing. I noticed this a few days ago and did tell the vet yesterday, he didnt see concerned. When...
Views: 289   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 8:58pm
by whatever
Vets for C-sections on weekends and holidays
How do you handle this? Always needed when not available. In my redneck area, the only answer for a C-section is an emergency clinic, each over one hour away and not sure that novice staff have ever done one. Very hesitant to listen to breeder due to due date...
Views: 401   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 8:33pm
by similar problems
m
megan
"Crazy Ears"
I had a litter, which will be turning one in April. Well, a few out of the bunch have “crazy ears” (their ears have a fold in the back and don’t sit properly, it almost makes them look like their a mix in the face/head) I’ve never experienced...
Views: 337   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 7:25pm
by megan
Frozen semen
This question is directed to those of you that have frozen semen stored from your males. What do you think is a good rule of thumb for a frozen breeding that misses? Not only is the semen a rarity and sometimes from dogs that have passed on, it is irreplaceab...
Views: 357   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 3:47pm
by Curious
Ljutic Lane Labradors website?
Where is it? I used to love looking at all the wonderful photos of the dogs as they matured. Is Rebecca Cook still breeding?
Views: 688   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 2:16pm
by Rebecca Cook
d
DebiR
Booster Tubs
I know this was discussed before. I have a friend who bought a booster tub and now moved to where she can put a bathtub in her basement. She is offering to sell me her booster tub. It is still in the box. My Golden Retriever friend does nto like hers, says the coat...
Views: 306   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 12:56pm
by Cindy
Natural Balance AMP formula
I'm thinking about changing foods, maybe. I'm looking at the Natural Balance AMP formula. It has 27% protein, 16% fat, I asked and calcium is 1.28%, potassium .87%. It looks pretty good to me, most of the Natural Balance protein levels are too low for my liking but t...
Views: 269   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2010 1:24am
by LABS2
Photos of Old dogs
I am trying to build a graphical pedigree and google is not working on some of the old dogs I am trying to find. Does anyone have any links to the following: Rocheby Yorkshireman Rickway Braemar Black Ice Kimvalley Grace and Favour CH Chucklebrook Rocky Road
Views: 427   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 11:20pm
by Emily Jones (Gle...
Anyone Else having issues with Premate
I used an inhouse progesterone test a few years ago and had some issues. Then had issues using serum seperater tubes at a hospital lab. Started using premate and have for the last few years had SUPER sucess, 10, 11, 12, 14 pup litters. So timing was right on. Got...
Views: 274   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 11:15pm
by Nancy Rudgers
Potomac room to share?
I don't have a room yet. Wondering if there is a non-smoker with a room at the host hotel interested in sharing with me and one Lab girl? We are both well-behaved . Amy
Views: 539   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 7:50pm
by OtterTail
Fluffy/Long-coat Labradors
A question for those of you out there who have bred long-coated, aka fluffy, Labradors - at what age as a puppy did you notice the puppy didn't look "right" - too much coat, etc..? What did the puppy look like?
Views: 850   Replies: 14
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 6:37pm
by Rebecca Cook
n
Sweepstakes
I'm sure to some of you this might be a silly question. What is the purpose of a Sweepstakes? Is it kinda like a Match Show I see sometimes people say they had Best Puppy in Sweeps does that count towards point. Because I noticed some websites listing their pup...
Views: 373   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 5:26pm
by Me
New England Sporting Dog
Can anyone recommend a dog friendly hotel in the area? Thanks in advance.
Views: 414   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 2:12pm
by m
a
Annon.
Stud fee
I was wondering what a fair stud fee would be for a boy who is almost 4, has sired 4 gorgeous litters (oldest is going on 1 yr) , is not yet a Champion but shown, has his CGC and is working toward his first OB title. He has all clearances (Hips, Elbows, Eyes, Heart,...
Views: 798   Replies: 10
Last Post: Mar 2, 2010 12:12pm
by Annon.
Interesting article about MSN legislation
http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100228/GJCOMMUNITY_01/702289971/-1/FOSLIFESTYLES
Views: 225   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 11:23pm
by breeder
d
driver
Maryland Sporting Dog Show
Can someone provide an address for this show (or closest cross roads) for Mapquest purposes. TIA!
Views: 377   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 7:55pm
by driver
Iowa breeders are in a world of hurt! IMPORTANT!!!
The bill is on the governor's desk waiting to be signed. You need to either call and defend your right to have and breed dogs, OR organize and turn this around to protect you. http://coolice.legis.state.ia.us/Cool-ICE/default.asp?Category=billinfo&Service=Bill...
Views: 865   Replies: 20
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 5:03pm
by Darcy Kane
Shuttle from BWI to Potomac Host Hotel
Just wondering what I am looking at for the cost of an airport shuttle from BWI to the host hotel?
Views: 317   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 4:11pm
by Sandra B
Rockland County (NY) Shows
Did anyone get to the Wallkill KC show today? I could't make it and wonder how the roads are in the area around the college. I'm across the bridge and roads are not good -- plus it's still snowing! Any information would be appreciated as I'm going to try for tomorr...
Views: 641   Replies: 8
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 3:46pm
by Patty/Snowco
t
Tina
Names of Sporting Dog Judges
Hi, I am hoping to ask if I may, for some names of Sporting Dog Judges, not Breed (Lab) judges. Any information that you could share would be great appreciated or is there a place I can research this kind of information? Thank you in advance, Tina
Views: 448   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 3:17pm
by Tina
y
yellow
Red stains on yellow
What product is safe and will remove red lick stains from a yellow? I know that removing the stain will not remove the problem and I am working on solving the licking but what can I use to make the red hair yellow again?
Views: 416   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 3:11pm
by If showing
Shawnee Mission LRC - NEW Show Site
Show Dates: Saturday & Sunday 9/25 & 9/26 Due to the AKC perpetual calendar and some scheduling mishaps on the part of the fairgrounds, we have lost our show site at Douglas County Fairgrounds for 2010. We have been working feverishly over the last few months and...
Views: 410   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 12:39pm
by Michelle Lewis
Vinny boys
Does anyone know of any nice Vinny "Bonavneture Lubberline Viscount" chocolate boys?
Views: 840   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 12:32pm
by breeder
j
JMW
Chicago Results
Anyone know the results for Chicago for Sat. or Sun. Thanks,JMW
Views: 483   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 11:55am
by nicole
g
Gail R
BIG congrats to Black Dog Inn
Congratulations to Ch Ghoststone's Otterly Fantastic Kid for going Group 4 in Rockland County, his first time in the group ring. Way to go Fil, Gina and Cathy Mines, who handled him. I'm so happy for you guys.
Views: 850   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 8:48am
by Forestwood
m
mich
nose color
HI, Just wondering why a dominate choc breeding would produce light noses on pups? Will they darken as they mature? In case your wondering there's neither sire or dam carry yellow.
Views: 357   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 8:26am
by Breeder
j
Jay
Need Help with showing/running on two puppies
I have never kept two puppies from the same litter before but did this time as it was a mating I would not be able to repeat. The puppies, ( now 6 months old) have turned out VERY nice, very out going ! until we get into a show ring where they almost crawl around l...
Views: 569   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 7:39am
by Michael Silva
LRCP Spring Puppy Match-March 13th
The LRCP will be holding their spring Puppy Match on Saturday March 13th, Point of Rocks, Md. This is a perfect time to get those puppies out before Potomac Spring Show. Judges: Tina Barks (Bellwether)- Regular Classes Fabian Negron - Sweepstakes and Jr. Handlers...
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 7:34am
by Anne Maynard
Ha Ha Dog show video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u-quGlpzGM
Views: 507   Replies: 6
Last Post: Mar 1, 2010 4:43am
by Peeking
Atlanta Sunday ?
Any News Anyone?
Views: 579   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 9:30pm
by Leeda
ANOTHER BIG CONGRATS -- Yesterday at Rockland KC
Huge Congruatulations to Hubble on his wins today -- he looked fabulous and thrilled his owners along with the rest of us! I just found out that yesterday, Can CH CedarCreek Brookberry Mahogany Storm took a Group 2!! Shown beautifully by Stephanie Forte, Jillian...
Views: 411   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 9:06pm
by Branwood
Ingen
Anyone getting results in the last week on their tests?
Views: 526   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 10:58am
by check this out
Atlanta Specialty?
Any News?
Views: 835   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 8:52am
by JOE
p
Patti
puppy with two eye colors?
Hi, Was wondering if anyone has had puppies with two different eye colors? All yellow litter,14 weeks old, puppy has one brown eye and one hazel eye. Eyes of puppy have been checked and are healthy. Vet told owner she must have Husky behind her. Dam is eeBB a...
Views: 576   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 7:22am
by Breeder
Chicago Results - Saturday?
Anyone have news on WD, WB, and BOB today?
Views: 449   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 6:27am
by shalane
Open Invitation
This is an Open Invitation for all the Labrador folks throughout the world, breeders, owners, fanciers to join IN MEMORY OF OUR LABRADORS group in FACEBOOK. This group is created and dedicated to those Labradors that came into our lives, stayed and left taking a BIG...
Views: 398   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2010 6:21am
by Riggerman
ECTOPIC URETER
Any of you have experience with a puppy with Ectopic Ureter. I do not need any information about the problem, just any experiences with the surgery, recovery, success, etc. Thanks so much!
Views: 454   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 11:45pm
by 15+
k
Kelli
Eukanuba Naturally Wild
I have 22 $5.00 off coupons for Eukanuba Naturally Wild. Experation date: 12/31/2010 I was given a box of samples from my local pet store, these coupons were inside the sample bag. They are sealed in plastic. All but one which I opened to check the expiration date....
Views: 257   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 9:25pm
by Kelli
j
Judy
Views: 856   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 3:25pm
by Noel Nivera
Antech/prog. test
Hi... Has anyone had Antech screw up your progesterone test? I think I've just had my first. Monday, the 15th, she was 1.6 then on Thurs., she was 1.3 Say what? Joel called them and they said they'd rerun it.. It was same. Now, I have never seen #'s go back...
Views: 784   Replies: 18
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 3:06pm
by Patty/Snowco
Results?
Anyone know results of Labs today? It's Onofrio. Results take forever.
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 2:13pm
by Tallahassee, Flo...
If you have to bathe right before a show
I usually do a rinse 5 to 7 days before a show but we live on a farm with cows and one of our labs decided to roll in some poop. They never do this but if something like this is going to happen it is usually right before a show. Needless to say I had no choice but t...
Views: 517   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 27, 2010 8:48am
by Nancy Rudgers
n
Puppy foods
I'm just thinking about puppy foods.I have considered Eukanuba RC Nutro What you recommend to be the best choice?
Views: 361   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 10:45pm
by Breeder Also
Strong bitch lines
What makes a strong bitch line? Why does the males are not as strong? Is it lack of type? I've been puzzled by this for a long time. Just curious. Be nice please.
Views: 1248   Replies: 25
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 10:43pm
by Buttttttt
Juvenile Pubic Symphysiodesis
A puppy buyer told me about this surgery that the vet was performing the morning of the surgery. The deed was done so I was unable to get involved. My puppies are from passing linage of hips and the puppy was showing no signs of lameness. All puppies in the litter ha...
Views: 761   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 8:14pm
by Charlotte K.
h
Help!
Nearly at the end of the rope
I need help and ideas here PLEASE. I went to a breeders home over a month ago who needed to place a few of his labs. He had a beautiful chocolate year old that i purchased, thinking of putting her in the ring. Each of our labs,5 of them, sleep in our home and part o...
Views: 855   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 7:05pm
by she needs
Clearances different for Field and Show
Hi, I have noticed that what minimum clearances folks "expect" in show breedings is somewhat different than what Field folks "expect". It seems that Field folks want Hips,Cerf,EIC,CNM,and sometimes Elbows. While Show want Hips/elbows/Cerf.and Optigen for PRA....
Views: 742   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 6:33pm
by History lesson
Need CERF clinic near Los Angeles
Does anyone know of an upcoming CERF clinic in the Los Angeles area? Thanks
Views: 177   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 6:30pm
by Godivalabs
Nagging feeling
Has anyone had a litter evaluation and there are pick pups ahead of one pup but you have a nagging feeling he may just "be the one". You can't determine exactly why but he just feels right? Each time you look at him you like him more? I am running on two pups for...
Views: 675   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 6:12pm
by Jennifer
Yellow Tail Wine and HSUS
Just saw this on RTF http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50709
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 4:21pm
by Wine Lover
Sites for viewing property of potential puppy buyers
What sites do others use where you can actually zoom right into the property to see fencing, etc.? I have tried google, zillow and bing but can't seem to find one with a true birdseye, zoom in feature. Or am I just navigating the sites wrong? Thanks
Views: 920   Replies: 20
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 3:03pm
by OMG
l
L.T
dropping food
Hello everyone,my female lab used to eat like a pro and cleaned her bowl like a lab.Now she will grab some food and drop it on the floor a foot of her bowl and eat it and it goes on until the bowl is clean so is the floor.It might not seem like a problem but i do soa...
Views: 361   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 2:33pm
by Gail R
l
Labs
Placing in new home
I have a question. Due to unforeseen circumstances (losing my job) I am forced to place my five year old female. She is spayed, current on vaccines, has a wonderful pedigree and is a very pretty, sweet girl. I have a home for her, a nice couple with a fenced acre who...
Views: 599   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 1:48pm
by Breeder Also
Chicago
Does anyone know results for Chicago?
Views: 570   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 12:07pm
by Sharon Hamilton
Grooming, anyone?
I know we have this wonderful wash and wear breed, but what grooming do you do for a show? Other than bathes and nails, of course. Does anyone do any scissoring? Blow drying? Trim whiskers?
Views: 1025   Replies: 31
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 12:05pm
by Looking for
Puppy kibble - wet or dry?
I was wondering how long some of you moisten the puppy kibble after they have teeth? Do you have the pups eating dry before they go to new homes around 8 weeks, or do you continue to soften for longer? Thanks for any input!
Views: 303   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 11:32am
by Breeder
h
Help
neurological
I wonder if anyone has experience with this type of strange observation in a 2.5 week old puppy. All are doing great and have tripled their weights but yesterday and again today I notice that one pup is not behaving like the others. He seems to have a lack of head co...
Views: 434   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 26, 2010 9:43am
by peggy Stevens
anyone familar with Brittany health issues?
Would appreciate info as a friend just lost their 15 1/2 yr old lab and is looking into a Brittany? Thanks in advance. Couldn't find much info on parent club web site?
Views: 308   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 11:20pm
by breeder/tech
Rabies vacine-old dogs
Do you all still give older dogs, say over 13 years rabies shots ? Sure hate to at this age. They have not had any other vacine but rabies in years.
Views: 507   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 8:03pm
by just me
Pet health care tax deduction
Does anyone know if this bill, also called the "HAPPY" bill, passed? This bill was proposed to give tax breaks for pet health care.
Views: 347   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 7:41pm
by Lisa
Conditioning?
What, if any, conditioning do you do? At what age do you begin a "structured" conditioning program?I don't know if these types of questions are helpful to anyone else, but I learned from the thread about show grooming and really appreciate everyone's input.
Views: 466   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 7:29pm
by brdr
l
labs
OT web design software - Juno??
looking for web design software, I think it is called Juno? anyone have information on this?
Views: 292   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 4:39pm
by labs
ng/ml vs nmol/L
Hi; I am looking for some feedback here, my bitch came into heat on August 23rd, and here are her numbers since: Aug 29: .6nmol/L Sept2: .9nmol/L Sept5: 3.0nmol/L Sept10: 26.2nmol/L - A.I'd Sept11: A.I'd Unfortunately she did not take. And I am wondering...
Views: 583   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 10:54am
by Breeder
Black Lab Receives Top British Military Honor
This is the animal equivalent of the Victoria cross. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587323,00.html?test=latestnews There is also a video link, which I will view later. Labs here want to go out in the snow!
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 10:08am
by Charlotte K.
First blood test unveiled for cancer detection in dogs
A Canadian company has the first blood test unveiled for cancer detection in dogs. http://veterinarynews.dvm360.com/dvm/Veterinary+news/First-blood-test-unveiled-for-cancer-detection-in-/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/657623 If that doesn't work, go to http:...
Views: 362   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2010 9:41am
by CM
Protein and Fat %'s
Question for the forum. I have a 26 mo. boy that eats TOW Wetlands: Protein 32%, Fat 18%. What is the significance of these %'s of protein and fatwith his age, stage of development, etc. Although this is a grain free kibble, he may be allergic to sweet potatoes. I'm...
Views: 571   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 5:07pm
by Kathy M.
"Support Dog " ???
I let my neighbor use my Sherpa pet carrier to take her small dog on vacation with her and her husband. When she was on the flight she was asked to put the carrier under her front seat for the entire flight. A few minutes later another attendant asked her if her do...
Views: 493   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 4:59pm
by tepo
PRA, Optigen
I have to be honest, I have all PRA clear and CERF normal dogs, thought I understood the disease but not all the testing. I was researching a pedigree and saw a dog and bitch with Progressive Retinal Atrophy on their CERF results, they were bred together (!) but...
Views: 534   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 4:55pm
by PRA labs
Large Breed Medium Breed??
I had a puppy buyer say he was choosing food by buying for medium breed. He asked if Labrador was medium or large breed. I said it is just a gimic to sell food. Do you agree? Any info or link to share? Thanks in advance.
Views: 513   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 4:42pm
by Nancy Rudgers
Woof, he's fit!
Woof, He's Fit! - The New Doggie Dating Website That Puts Health First. Available at the end of the year - by KC in UK. http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/item/2947
Views: 482   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 4:06pm
by Anki in Sweden
Posterior Punctate Cataracts
I know there was a concern with this on here before. Wondering how things turned out with CERF? My dog just did her CERF Test and the Vet said she had Posterior Punctate Cataracts/Lens Y Suture in each eye. Did not mark anything on the circle showing where and looks...
Views: 1342   Replies: 17
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 3:18pm
by Anne
Mastitis
Hi, I have a litter of yellows that are 10 days old today. On Friday I noticed she had mastitis. II immediately started the hot pack and the Vet said to use Amoxicillin, ( I know it is not strong enough!) SHe blew out an abcess on that gland and is still real swol...
Views: 367   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 1:49pm
by ?
Weak Sphincter muscle puppy
Anyone ever experience weak sphincter muscle in a puppy before?
Views: 520   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 24, 2010 9:29am
by Oh Baby
15+
bedding for crates?
I know enough not to put regular "beds" into crates, but my dogs like to chew, and towels or any bedding with any stuffing at all gets torn apart. Any suggestions for bedding that might last? TIA :-)
Views: 411   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 10:16pm
by Linda Curpier
stolen labradors
Please share this with anyone who might be able to help. I received it from a friend today and have no reason to believe that it's not true. -----Original Message----- > From: CanyonShadowLabs@aol.com [mailto:CanyonShadowLabs@aol.com] > Sent: Sunday, February...
Views: 822   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 9:48pm
by Jennifer
Tape worms !!
One of my girls got a mouse or mole in the backyard.....she tormented it....killed it....rolled in it and ate it before I could get to her !! Does anyone know how long it would take (if the critter was infested) before I see the tapeworms ?? She is on Heartguard b...
Views: 412   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 8:38pm
by Labs
A-traC Dynamic Brace/ partial cruciate tear
Has anyone used this product/brace for a partial crutiate tear ? http://www.woundwear.com/download2.cfm
Views: 264   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 7:35pm
by anon
c
CM
NEW JERSEY FARM SHUTTING DOWN
Please Cross Post--if you or anyone you know can help, please send this along to them. A farm located in Williamstown , NJ is shutting down. Birds, horses, miniature horses, donkeys, goats, sheep, pigs, dogs/puppies, cats, guinea pigs and chickens are all in need...
Views: 868   Replies: 9
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 6:51pm
by CM
protein mix anyone?
hi people.. just an inquiry if you have come across such type of dog food.. check this sites: http://www.sojos.com/food.html and http://www.proteinmix.8m.com is this advisable? protein mix in powdered form? Anyone among you have tried such product?
Views: 243   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 1:31pm
by yes
Michael Silva-We LOVE having you in New Jersey!
But.....Will you PLEASE leave the earthquakes back on the west coast?! We are happy with our hurricanes and blizzards. We do not need to add earthquakes to the mix! Thank you!
Views: 649   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 8:34am
by CM
h
Hippy
Can a EIC carrier collapses ?
Hello a lab who is in formation for guide dog has collapsed 2 times. It looks at EIC so the dog was tested and the result just come back as carrier. So my question : is it possible that a carrier collapses ? Of can we imagine it's more someting as epilepsy even if n...
Views: 824   Replies: 20
Last Post: Feb 23, 2010 12:00am
by researcher
d
DebiR
Spayed BitchBacteria in Urine
Ok I have a 10 year old who has been spayed for 4 years, I know she was, I was there and we did this during a C section. My question is whenever 1 of my girls come in season the boys go after the old gal. Vet sees lots of bacteria in her urine. She is on meds again....
Views: 221   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 10:29pm
by BH
Confused about dewormers
Appears Pyrantel Pamoate (Nemex2) is dewormer and so is Panacur. Also appears Panacur is used for treatment of Giardia. Don't understand how treat Giardia with a dewormer? What is the safest, easiest dewormer and the dosage? Thanks
Views: 327   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 8:17pm
by what i do
m
MSCL
Bleeding out after Spay?
What is the danger period (time frame) to watch for bleeding out after a spay?
Views: 418   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 7:13pm
by Jamie K
j
Judy
New Champion at Fl show.
Congrats!! to a New Champion , CH Brighton's Family Tradition. Bred By Class. Way to go Amanda and Hank!
Views: 600   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 6:05pm
by ?
o
odd
stinky bitch in season?
Have a girl we are breeding. On day 13 and very stinky since day 3 or 4. Everything else normal, have done 2 AI's so far. Doing another tomorrow. Girl has had 2 litters in the past. Don't remember her smelling bad during other breedings. I have seen girls who smell...
Views: 374   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 3:53pm
by MikeM
Doing your own AI
I was wondering if I could get some information on doing our own artificial inseminations. I have bred for quite some time now, and have never done my own AI. I always take my bitches either to our reproductive vet, or if the stud dog is close, have the stud dog ow...
Views: 635   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 3:49pm
by Sherry L. Anders...
stolen labradors
I received this email from a friend this a.m. Please share with anyone who might be able to help. I have not verified it, but believe it to be true.
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 3:33pm
by Barb@RedBirch
k
Kim
Lakeland FL Results Today?
Anyone? Labs showed early.
Views: 496   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 8:24pm
by anon
Congrats ~ Belgairn!
Congratulations to Ron and Jennifer Kelly of Belgairn Labradors on their Best In Sweeps win today and their Best of Opposite in Sweeps and Reserve Winners Dog wins yesterday at the San Diego LRC Specialty with their junior boy Belgairn Troubleson. Way to go! Lo...
Views: 656   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 22, 2010 7:13am
by rritva juutilain...
c
ct
results
Any Results from Hartford Conn. Show Sat or Sun?? Please!! results are not up on INFO>>> Thanks appreciate it...
Views: 385   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 9:07pm
by Pretty Sure --
Views: 545   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 7:40pm
by AnnaH
Dallas Fort Worth LRC Specialty April 9 and 10, 2010
Come join us at the DFWLRC specialty to be held April 9 and 10, 2010 in Denton, Texas. Friday, April 9 Judges: Jon Roger Sauge-breed Marion Daniels-sweeps Lora Cunningham-obedience Linda Lant...
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 7:29pm
by Melissa
i
ICKKY
what worm?
This is so gross but I found a worm in the stool today while picking up the yard. I have never see one like this. It was about twice as long as a grain of rice and very faint pink color almost white. It had tapered ends and you could see lines across the body...
Views: 530   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 6:06pm
by M.
b
Beaner
Pioneer Valley?
The Pioneer Valley show is not listed on the Specialty Calendar. Can someone update it please?
Views: 408   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 5:55pm
by Annmarie
Potential Breeding Bitch
Have a 7 month old bitch that is short(1+ inch) of standard. Not sure if we should breed/keep her even though litter mates are well within standard. Great coat, head, etc., but concerned with height.
Views: 508   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 2:10pm
by Nancy Rudgers
Coastal SC LRC Venue Question
Hi Folks- For all of you that make the trek to our show in January every year and brave the elements, either good or bad, we're curious as to whether you would prefer to continue to be outside with our tent or moved inside. We are in the process of making arrangeme...
Views: 679   Replies: 19
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 12:06pm
by Stacey
Greasy Pro-Plan Performance
I just opened a bag that I just purchased of ProPlan Performance and it's greasy! It clumps together and just feels really greasy. I went and opened the other bag I bought at the same time and it was the same way. I had to feed it this morning as I was out of food...
Views: 436   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 11:07am
by Christina T
Greenville, S.C. Show
Anyone with any results from the Greenville show. Know it had a good entry.
Views: 616   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 11:04am
by LuvLabs
Bitch with milk 2 weeks before due date
I have a bitch who is not due until next Sat (at the earliest!) and has already had milk for over a week. When I took her to get x-rayed to count pups this past week, my vet said that when the milk comes, the pups are usually 24-48 hrs later. She has a large litter...
Views: 243   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 9:58am
by It's normal
Run the Stars Kasper...
Int.Am Ch. Mergus Big Ben (1998-2010) Sire: Multi Ch. Biggas Ynga Dam: Mellows Made For Music ...forever you will live, not only in memory but in celebration of spirit! Godspeed to you Amigo!
Views: 555   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 8:13am
by Dev'Sun Labrador...
Best investment of tax money ( washer and dryer)
Ok you lab lover/owners out there. I am going to invest some of my tax money into buying a New Washer and Dryer. I have not bought a new one in 19 years. (good old kenmore) but they are both warn out and not very energy efficant. So can anyone suggest the best one...
Views: 588   Replies: 29
Last Post: Feb 21, 2010 12:06am
by Samsung
Heat Cycle
I was wondering if anyone has had something similar happen with their bitches heat cycles. About 3 weeks ago one of my boys started humping a girl of mine, which i then thought she was coming into heat. I swabbed her and got a brownish red stain, which i have gotte...
Views: 346   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 11:44pm
by Breeder
orthopedic surgeon eastern PA/northern NJ??
Can someone suggest an orthopedic surgeon you know and have used personally and would recommend (eastern PA/northern NJ area)? I've been waiting 2 weeks for my vet to make a recommendation so I can start gathering information/arrange a consultation and make an edu...
Views: 323   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 9:42pm
by Nancy Barnett
j
jimmy
canidae dogfood
is canidae a good brand? What's their best product?
Views: 387   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 9:31pm
by Canidae user
Carpet found!
I was curious as to why and who would have stolen the velvet like carpet from our local Goodwill store. Mystery solved, i saw one of the judges wearing it as a dress tonight.
Views: 561   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 8:20pm
by : (
Advice wanted, female leaking urine
We have a 5 yr old female that has been linking urine for her entire life. Our vet has had her on antibiotics numerous times, it stops her leaking but starts again as soon as she's off the medicine. He even did a culture to give her the right antibiotic. Has anyone e...
Views: 297   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 7:28pm
by yes
t
Tina
Are Handling Seminars Worth It?
Hi, There is a handling seminar coming up that I am thinking about attending. I have attened handling classes, which are more for the dogs benefit, but really do not teach you HOW to show, just simulate an actual show. What are your opinions? Is the seminar worth...
Views: 451   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 5:35pm
by just-me
b
bev
searching for a few pictures
hi all!! am working on / researching a pedigree and am looking for a few pictures, any help greatly appreciated!! CUANBANK IRISH LILLY AT FOULBY STONEWAY SUZY Q STONEWAY CHLOE HAMPSHIRE'S ZUG BUG DICKENDALL A-HA HENNINGS MILL N EXPOSURE...
Views: 421   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 12:30pm
by Rebecca Cook
Funny dog song
"Dog hair is a condiment" when I cook! This is cute-and singer has a nice voice! And a Lab! www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBYtCmJFrm4
Views: 211   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2010 10:04am
by Charlotte K.
Looking for BREEDER ALSO
I'm looking for the person who posted as BREEDER ALSO in the "Can a EIC carrier collapses ?" thread. Please contact me on my email.
Views: 536   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 9:35pm
by Liz Baird
b
Bdr
Careers involving dogs
Let's start a post listing possible careers associated with dogs, other than: Vet Vet assistant Groomer Handler Boarding
Views: 546   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 6:45pm
by Kathy M. (Been T...
Do bitches pregnant with large litters "go early"
In your experience.. do bitches with 10 or more puppies tend to deliver early? What is the typical time frame..60 days..what? I need to get my work schedule arranged and this bitch has a very large litter in there. Going for an Xray next week.. she has twelve days le...
Views: 352   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 5:19pm
by Breeder
Litter pick
Would you ever settle for being 5th pick in a litter if it was from 2 dogs and pedigrees you really, really wanted a bitch from which may never be bred together again?
Views: 715   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 4:03pm
by breeder
Views: 332   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 3:06pm
by Annmarie
doing an ultra sound on a 34 day pregnant, maiden female
I usually do relaxin pregnancy tests but changed Vets to someone I really think is extremely on it. He suggested an ultrasound and says she is pregnant and hears at least 2 or maybe 3 heart beats. He also says that these English Labs are very thick so it might be m...
Views: 433   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 2:59pm
by Hildur
h
Hildur
The best time to do AI?
How high is the bitch´s progesterone when you do the first AI with fresh semen? And how often do you do AI? Also does the "amount" of semen that is collected have anything to do with the breeding being successful? My bitch´s prog.test results was 10 on...
Views: 371   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 2:47pm
by Hildur
Breeding without tie
Trying to do a repeat breeding. Last year we bred naturally and got to ties, resulting in 8 pups. This year have attempted breeding three times, each time with insertion, but comign out when normaly would tie. Never had this happen before. And again, this is the same...
Views: 403   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 12:30pm
by Anne
1 week old puppy with a firm gassy belly
I have a 1 week old pup who has otherwise been doing well. This morning the puppy has seemed to be uncomfortable with a firm/round belly. I've tried a lubricated thermometer inserted rectally to stimulate a bowel movement with no results. Anything else I could try?
Views: 443   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 19, 2010 9:10am
by breeder 2
h
Help
Swollen neck on puppy?
My black bitch had one puppy by C-section. He is 4 weeks old. I seldom hear a peep out of him as he is satisfied all the time. I had his to the vet last week, as when i pick him up, he yells out but rub him all over when he is laying down he shows no signs of anythin...
Views: 418   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 10:53pm
by Breeder
m
me
Getting Pen Ink out of Dog coat?
My wonderful, goofy, yellow lab got into a destructive mode and managed to chew up a ball point pen and now he has blue ink all over his coat. I tried to get it out...but not having any luck...any good ideas of how to get it out and get him cleaned up?
Views: 417   Replies: 8
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 9:01pm
by Em
Independent Specialties & the National
Hi, I know our National is held every October. Are there any "rules" by the parent club concerning how many days before or after our National that regional clubs can hold their specialty? I think there is a Specialty the weekend after the National, can you have...
Views: 598   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 4:48pm
by Carolyn Tremer
Crystals in the Urine
I have an 8 week old female puppy that the vet diagnosed with having crystals in her urine after she would squat and hardly anything would come out and testing a small sample of her urine. He wants to do x rays in addition to blood work to find out more. My questions...
Views: 279   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 4:31pm
by Breeder
Clipping puppy canines - overbite
I'm torn on which I need to have done with an 8 week old puppy. Pup has an overbite, not a parrot mouth. Lower canines are hitting the roof of the mouth. Vet wants me to have lower canines extracted, but I hate putting a baby pup under for this. Wondering about c...
Views: 406   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 4:18pm
by my exp
Stop Peeing????
Please give me some ideas how to train my 7 month old Lab to stop peeing in the house. I have caught her and she knows she should not do it but she goes to her bowl and drinks then pees in almost the same spot each time. We have a doggie door which she knows how to...
Views: 381   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 2:16pm
by Patty/Snowco
Lyme Disease
A dog I bred has been diagnosed with Lyme disease through a blood test. She is asymptomatic. Can anyone with experience with this disease please help answer the following questions: is it possible to breed a bitch with this? do the puppies get the disease...
Views: 408   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 12:48pm
by Allison / Devons...
wormer
HI, Just curious if fenbendazole (panacur) would be a good all around wormer. My vet is always like bring in a fecals, hello it gets costly when you have a bunch of dogs.
Views: 220   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 12:10pm
by Breeder
Congrats Cheryl Curtis
BIG congrats to Cheryl Curtis with a big BOB win with one of her Sussex Spaniels. Great job.
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 12:05pm
by EML
b
Bdr
Trying to weed out allergies
Does anybody know the heriditary tendency of allergies? My bitch showed signs of allergies (licking feet) after her 2nd litter. I ended up never breeding her again. Her daughter has no signs, so does this mean the daughter will not pass on allergies? So hard to f...
Views: 263   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 11:10am
by M.
Westminster - Purina Hospitality
I want to thank Marci Sale and the whole Purina Pro Club crew for the spectacular hospitality they gave us during the Westminster show. The food was wonderful and displayed impeccably!!! The view from up top was pretty cool as well. In today's economic climate it...
Views: 564   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 9:07am
by Linda
Anyone from NE Going to Marietta GA Shows
We have a girl we need to transport from the GA shows back to PA. Is there anyone with room in their vehicle to bring her along? TIA
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 6:53am
by Terri - Pembroke...
a
alert
possible screwworm intro Dogs from Haiti
Please cross post to other animal groups to provide info & be alert regarding any animals brought in from Haiti due to the possibility of screwworm introduction to USA. The USDA - Veterinary Services has sent the following alert concerning pets coming into th...
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 18, 2010 6:30am
by alert
Westminister Results 2010
RETRIEVER (LABRADOR) Judge: Mrs. Marion Lyons Day: February 16, 2010 Time: 3:00 Ring: 4 28 Ch Beechcroft Study's Top Secret Breed: Retriever (Labrador) Sex: Dog AKC: SR 28057104 Date of Birth: July 11, 2005 Breeder: Mary A Wiest & Valerie F Whale...
Views: 1682   Replies: 13
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 11:10pm
by Sherry L. Anders...
Frozen Semen
One of my mentors is doing a frozen semen breeding from which I should be able to get a pup from for showing. I was asking her about clearances on him, and since he was frozen some time ago and not around anymore some of the more "modern" tests can't be complete...
Views: 515   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 6:56pm
by Decision,decisio...
puppie birthday
I have a question. I just had a bitch deliver a litter. First pup was born just before midnight, the rest of the litter after midnight so a different day. Which day are you supposed to use as the birthday to register the litter? Do you go by when the first pup arri...
Views: 486   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 6:47pm
by Shelley
A Congratulations and Thank You!
It was truly an exciting day at the Garden yesterday. The Labradors were superb and very exciting to watch so many beautiful dogs. Congratulations to everyone for showing so well! It is especially nice to see the owner handlers present their dogs with such pride!...
Views: 564   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 6:47pm
by Marci
FOUND WESTMINSTER: Glasses in red leather case
If you were benched at Westminster KC yesterday and lost a pair of Escada purple-framed glasses in a nice soft red leather case, I have them. Please email me privately and I will be more thatn happy to mail them to you. Michael
Views: 481   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 6:45pm
by Marci
Westminter
Any news from the Garden yet?
Views: 995   Replies: 21
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 2:46pm
by Judy Heim
s
SueH
Pictures of Kelleygreens Brown Betty? Kelleygreens MR Goodbar 2 ?
Would like to see pics of these two dogs? Private email A-OK..Thanks!
Views: 364   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 2:22pm
by Anon
LRC Piedmont results, Days 1 and 2
Be patient, we'll get the class results on the web page before long, but to start you off, here are the winners. Labrador Retriever Club of the Piedmont, Day 1 Judges: Dogs/Intersex:Ms Barbara Nowak Bitches Mr. Jean-Louis Blais Sweeps: Mr. Norman Grenier...
Views: 761   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 17, 2010 10:20am
by Mike and Lenore ...
ANYONE FEED GRAIN FREE FOR ALLERGIES WITH SUCCESS??
What were your symptoms? What food did you finally wind up feeding? Thx.
Views: 361   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 10:38pm
by Dog Food
Congrats Fuzzy
Congratulations to Cheryl Curtis and her adorable Sussex Spaniel Fuzzy, who went BOB at Westminster today. Good luck in the group!
Views: 458   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 8:02pm
by just-me
breeding after stillborns
I have a five year old bitch that I am thinking of breeding again but am worried because she had a slow labor her last litter and lost a few of the pups. This was her second litter, her first being a healthy litter of 9. This past whelping I should have brought he...
Views: 417   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 5:19pm
by Xrays?
retained testicle - early neuter? good/bad?
Can anyone give opinions on the timing of neutering a boy with an un-descended testicle? This is a puppy I sold who is now about 5 months old and one testicle still has not dropped. Their vet is telling them that they need to neuter by 6 months because not doing...
Views: 362   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 4:38pm
by Also Learning
Male Hair loss
Does anyone know why a young male , 10 mo. intact, would lose hair on inner wrist (above dew claws) Owner reports no chewing or licking or redness of area. No allergy symtoms with ears or other parts of body. Area is simply thinning in hair. TIA for your thoughts.
Views: 288   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 4:23pm
by *
Kennel Runs
I was wondering if anyone has used this company for their outdoor kennel runs : PetPro Do you believe their prices are good ? I would have to figure in shipping, but I was thinking these would be stronger then chain link . Any opinions ? This is the one I was t...
Views: 533   Replies: 14
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 3:47pm
by Sampson Labs
Westminster Entries 2010
Ch Ridgeview Farm Just A Toy JH Breed: Retriever (Labrador) Sex: Dog AKC: SR 23654501 Date of Birth: November 15, 2004 Breeder: Lynn K Thomas Sire: Ridgeview Farm's W B JH Dam: Ridgeview Farm's Maggie Mae JH Owner: Lynn K Thomas 6 Ch Lobuff Holly...
Views: 1891   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 3:15pm
by Jan
Show Results - Indiana or Denver??
Any news from Indiana or Denver? Stuck at home and want to hear how folks did!
Views: 784   Replies: 15
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 3:06pm
by Breeder
Huge Congratulations Carol Lynn!
We want to say WAY TO GO to our dear friend Carol Lynn Johnson on her big weekend at Hoosier this weekend with her homebred kidos! WB/JAM on Saturday with Forsythe's Extra Frosting and WD on Sunday with her young up and comer Forsythe's Playboy his first weekend out...
Views: 584   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 2:58pm
by Carol Lynn
puppy's weight
I sent my pick male pup to live with a relative. When she brought him to her vet this week, he told her to cut him back to 1 1/2 cups of food per day because he needs to drop some weight. The pup is ten weeks old, weighs 19 1/2 pounds, and was getting 2 cups of dry k...
Views: 344   Replies: 7
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 2:52pm
by Anonymous
GREAT CARTOON
drawthedog.com has a wonderful cartoon this morning. It is the perfect lab laugh.
Views: 291   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 2:14pm
by Barb @ Red Birch
Labrador Life Line Auction
Just a quick note to let you know that Labrador Life Line's biannual auction is now in progress. In addition to bidding on the usual generous auction donations we get, you can bid on some special ones: a photo shoot by Aarone Durocher, a beautiful print by Laura Rei...
Views: 311   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 1:50pm
by Barbara Roosevel...
Safe-guard Dewormer liquid labeled for cattle & goats
Does anyone use this Safe-guard liquid for their dogs? It's the same 10% suspension of fenbenzadole as Panacur. I bought a 1000 ml bottle (vs their powder packets) because can get exact dosage for dogs/puppies at 1 cc per 5 lbs. But I want to be SURE it's safe...
Views: 839   Replies: 20
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 1:40pm
by Jenny - Tealwood
Westminster catalogue? Can anyone find it?
It is usually posted by now. Anyone able to locate it?
Views: 561   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 10:22am
by Nancy Rudgers
Lab show today
What time are the Labs up. Is it 10:00 ? How quick does the video come up to watch, anyone know ? thanks
Views: 427   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 8:57am
by DebiR
Views: 1075   Replies: 16
Last Post: Feb 16, 2010 7:36am
by Breeder
question for a friend
Can't reply on my other post for some reason -maybe me cell phone. The bitch linda had a decent amount of milk before labour started. So no- not a lot but you know who this person is and she is concerned about mastitis. Wendy: she counted 54 from first breeding. Sh...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 8:59pm
by tina-for a frien...
Bitches water broke, how long before first puppy
bitches water broke at 8 am, she has no contractions yet, just some panting,nesting, temp from 99.6 to 100.2 has lots of milk, taking her for long walks, just nesting, still no contractions, how long have you had to wait for 1st pup, ck with vet and she said any tim...
Views: 481   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 7:05pm
by concerned
question for a friend
a friend of mine had a bitch go into whelp at 54 days. csection required - all but two didn't pull thru. by the end of her drive home- one of the two died. and the last one died this morning. In her grief, i'm posting for her. Her concerns are her bitch with milk....
Views: 398   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 6:42pm
by Wendy C. Ernst, ...
l
Linda
Website
This might be a no, no. If so I'll put my head between my tail and be gone. (and this is hard to do at my age) I'm looking for a person to build me a website.
Views: 657   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 5:04pm
by Julia
j
Jenn
Inverted vulvas
Does anyone think Inverted vulvas Are congential ?
Views: 493   Replies: 11
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 3:04pm
by Patty/Snowco
Potomac - anyone not able to go that wants to let me have their room?
Now that we have gotten past the point that even if my girl comes in heat today she will hold off until after Potomac. I can safely plan my trip. BIG problem I need a room somewhere, or I will be the on sleeping in the rental car back in the corner. Send me an...
Views: 317   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 2:01pm
by Bonnie Hall
Good Luck to all at Westminster
I'd like to wish everyone at Westminster a wonderful time and the best of luck. Safe travels, too. I'm envious, wish I could be there. Enjoy this special time with your Labs. Linda@Staghorn
Views: 381   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 15, 2010 12:36pm
by Linda@Staghorn
28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Free Forum powered by Bravenet