Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
l
LAR
Fleas on puppies!!! Help!!
I just noticed fleas on my 7 week old litter of puppies! Help! What is the best defense for babies this age?
Views: 443   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 8:38pm
by LAR
Springfield show
Any results yet? info is not up yet/ thanks
Views: 458   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 8:00pm
by Lady Liberty
LRCC 2009 National Specialty Show
Hi All, Just wanted to send out a reminder that for those who are attending the LRCC National, that the host hotel, the Comfort Inn is holding a block of 15 rooms for us until June 15! If you are coming or considering it, please make sure you make your reservat...
Views: 517   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 5:21pm
by Laurie Thomson
Can one Stud really do it all?
In regards to quality, substance, girth, coat, topline, head size, etc. Can one dog really do it all as good as or better than "Clark". I have been searching and looking at alot of the big names winning recently and right now and he seems to be the Common Denominator.
Views: 696   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 4:11pm
by Movement is a MU...
Vaccines. How often?
So what are some opinions on how often we should be boostering our adult dogs? Mine go to shows quite a bit and we have 1-3 litters per year in our home. I have been boostering about every 1 1/2 years but am wondering is this enough? Too much? There are s...
Views: 360   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 3:00pm
by Interested Too
Champion dogs
I was wondering, the way stud dogs really have to be something special these days to be used, do dogs after getting the champion title really get used that much ? Some pay so much and travel and work so hard for the show title and just wonder if anyone had any numbe...
Views: 683   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 1:56pm
by whatever
Blackwatch Irish Rogue
Does anyone know who owns Blackwatch Irish Rogue? He is a lovely chocolate boy I saw at Potomac 2008. TIA
Views: 565   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 12:02pm
by Breeder
Bizarre Rash, any ideas?
I've officially exhausted my vet's ideas. 17 month old girl who is often wet, and allowed to air dry, has a blotchy rash, starting out as boil looking and then within days they crust over, and fall off, leaving small round white bald circles on her belly and in he...
Views: 358   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 8:34am
by Nancy Rudgers
Fabulous Judges/breeder education seminar Michigan
Thought I would share my experience with the list. What an opportunity this was ths past weekend. This would be nice if something like this in Ontario or other provinces or even other states would do for judges and breeders to get together with the sporting group...
Views: 556   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 7:40am
by Bluesouth Labrad...
r
rain
toadstools, anyone?
Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with millions of toadstools in their yards in really wet weather. Okay, well maybe not millions, but you get the idea. Of course, it makes me a little nervous, since I'm assuming that most if not all of them are poiso...
Views: 223   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 7:18am
by erka erka
AKC & UKC
Only asking as I am new to the Lab world I know that my labs have their AKC paperwork.... I recently saw an ad where the dogs had UKC paper not AKC.... Are you supposed to have 2 sets of papers that I am not aware of & what is the UKC...I assume that is in the...
Views: 632   Replies: 36
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 6:43am
by UKC registration
Another EIC question
Can you do the test yourself without a vet? Will they accept cheek swab or semen that is collected by the owner? Or, do they require a vet to collect the sample?
Views: 428   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 3, 2009 1:48am
by December of 63
m
MK
first food allergy
I seem to have my first dog with a food allergy. Came to me 4 yrs old, with dirty ears, slightly dry skin. Put her on my regular food (ProPlan). Skin did not improve. Treated ears (yeast infection). Switched to proplan performance to get more fat in her diet. S...
Views: 312   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 5:02pm
by Jackie, Black Sa...
Labrador Standard
The 400 or so Labradors of which I speak that were VOLUNTARILY measured and WEIGHED were done so by breeder-volunteers. It had nothing to do with the show and was done to gather statistical data for the lawsuit of which I was one of six "Named Class Representatives"...
Views: 699   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 4:17pm
by 15+ Breeder
Life on Spring Dell Farm...
Life on Spring Dell Farm has been a wonderful experience … For the most part! There are many simple things that take your breath away… As I walk down our long driveway to get the mail and look out at what used to be the corn field, I notice a patch of...
Views: 1050   Replies: 63
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 4:02pm
by Patty/Snowco
j
Jill
Christine Tye
If anyone has her email address, would you please email it to me privately. thanks! -Jill
Views: 647   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 3:49pm
by Jill
#10 for RJ
Congrats to Joy, Diane & especially RJ on their tenth Best In Show wins. They won today in Springfield!
Views: 1737   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 2:12pm
by Sarah
Pawcatuck Specialty - Hotels
Can someone please list the host hotel or surrounding hotels to the specialty. Premium list with information does not seem to be working TIA
Views: 247   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 1:43pm
by Donna Kenny
s
Sally
Congratulations!!
Is in order for Tami Wilson of Wilmark kennels for finishing her bitch CH Tallmadges Twinklin Firefly a beautiful girl out of CH Janrods light my fire "Striker". Way to go Tami and Tilly!!!
Views: 655   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 1:43pm
by JanisG
e
EML
"newbie" at this one thing...shipping semen
I did a collection yesterday on my boy, and let it set in the frig for 2 hrs before I packaged it up in the Camelot Farms extender and box. When we looked under the microscope, I'd say 50% of the swimmers were dead. Is this normal? Did I handle it wrong? I want t...
Views: 919   Replies: 27
Last Post: Jul 2, 2009 7:15am
by EML
Changing dog's name on a co-ownership
Had a falling out with a co-owner, agreement states that dog will be released to full ownership to one of us, upon certain terms, that is fine. One of us is wanting to change the dog's name, is the signature of the other owner required, or will AKC change it with one...
Views: 430   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 10:19pm
by Nancy Rudgers
July 1
Happy Canada Day to one and all!
Views: 548   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 6:53pm
by Pierry - Castleg...
EIC...where to test and what age?
I'm wanting to test a 6 month old bitch I have, and was wondering, how is this done, where, and is this an appropriate age? Thks.
Views: 362   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 6:20pm
by Brdr
l
Lynn
Springfeild Show
Hi.Any results today yet? Thanks
Views: 500   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 6:16pm
by Annoyed
"New" Dog Flu?
The local News stations in Los Angeles have been running stories about a "lethel new viral dog flu". According to what I could find out several dogs at CCI have been ill and the facility is now quarantined. I did some searching online and didn't see a lot of panic...
Views: 293   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 4:23pm
by Charlotte K.
Results??????
Any results from the show in Springfield today????
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 3:52pm
by Maine breeder
Securing ex pens
I have several ex pens attached together for a puppy "yard". Any ideas on how to secure them into the ground so they cannot be pushed over/around?
Views: 311   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 1:33pm
by Judy S
l
Linda
Hips and Penn Hip
When making a comparison. What is Penn Hip 50% to OFA rating? Good, fair?
Views: 605   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 1:23pm
by Joan McInnis
Quarterlys and Julie Brown Directories
What do you think past issues of the Julie Brown Directory and Lab Quarterly would be worth? I have a friend who is clearing the shelves and needs an answer. Thanks!!
Views: 542   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 1:13pm
by Breeder
Puppy Kong squeaker toy
Has anyone tried the Kong squeaker toys. I love the Kong toys because they dont eat them. However they are only so compared to a lot of other that they will eat. I was thinking of trying this new one.
Views: 265   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 12:12pm
by Emiley
dumping/digging in water buckets
I have a lab that I am watching that WILL NOT leave the water bucket alone. She either digs in it as soon as I fill it or dumps it the moment I leave the area. I want her to be able to get some fresh air and play with my dogs for awhile in morning before it gets...
Views: 585   Replies: 25
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 10:12am
by Deven Grimaldi
a
annon
do dogs get "colds??"
For the first time ever, I had a puppy buyer tell me their vet diagnosed their puppy with a "cold?" I never heard of this. Can anyone shed some light?
Views: 219   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2009 8:44am
by annon
Concrete Pad
Would any of you care to give me your opinion of what the cost would be for a 12 x 18 cement kennel pad? Nothing fancy. Slightly sloped for run off. Done by professional, not the hubby and guy next door ... although I would if I could.
Views: 355   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 11:50pm
by Travis
Cause of small bitch trend
Lot's of talk about size recently and one post mentioned that there seems to be a good number of small (perhaps under current standard) bitches. I seem to have this problem in one of my bitch lines. Lovely girls whom barely make height standard or don't at all. I'...
Views: 640   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 10:03pm
by anono too
Heartguard - If you forget???
I ALMOST forgot when, or even if I had given the girls Heartguard....couldn't find where I had written it... but did finally find that I had given it to them on 5/23 (found the calendar).... I was 3 days late but I know that they will be fine... Unfortuantely, today...
Views: 356   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 10:01pm
by not positive
True Companion Dog Training ??
Does anyone know anything about this training center ?? It is located in Tyler Hill PA. A family that has one of my puppies plans on sending their puppy here for training......I told them I would check it out. I don't believe in sending a puppy out to be trained.....
Views: 437   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 9:56pm
by Christine
e
EML
Continental Airlines requirements for riding with pup in cabin
My client insists that a acclimation certificate is required by Continental Airlines to fly in the CABIN (I've heard of them needing this if they are flying cargo) Do you think the person on the phone just did not know what they were talking about, or have any of yo...
Views: 331   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 7:01pm
by just me
flea meds on pregnant girl
What would be a safe flea med to use on an eight week pregnant girl ? Would Frontline Plus be safe ?
Views: 307   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 2:19pm
by Chester
Labrador Standard
My rescued Brockett of Blackamoor that I was showing myself was wicketed today in the Open Black Dog Class at the Rock Creek Kennel Club, Inc. All-Breed Dog Show in Bel Alton, MD by judge Ms. Gretchen K. Schultz who thought he might be taller than 24-1/2". A board w...
Views: 1620   Replies: 51
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 12:47pm
by Maria
n
Flying with Pup
Has anyone traveled with an 8 to 9 wk old lab pup on airplane, crate dimension requirements are 23 long, 13 width and 9 in tall? length and width requirements look ok but height may be an issue
Views: 311   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 12:04pm
by Stacy
b
Bryan
Really Cracked Nose
I have a young male that has a horribly cracked nose, tried vit e, all spftening creams, even olive oil and cant seem to get better. Any help from anyone that has this happen to one of their kids??? TIA
Views: 382   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 8:07am
by Concerned
Quebec Specialty Results
Labrador Retriever Club Of Quebec Specialty Specialty Judge: Pierry McLean - Castlegar Labradors Best In Specialty: Ch Tabatha's Autumn Rustle Winners Male Chablais Basil Reserve Winners Snowden's Hill's As Time Goes By Winners Female & BOW Miron's Toscan...
Views: 617   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 6:51am
by Sue @ Kilmaurs
j
Jill
Prednisone and Stud Dogs
I had an interesting thing happen that I thought I should share with the other breeders on the Forum. I recently had a scare with Robin regarding fertility. I had him to Hutch's in March for freezing and a complete exam. At that time his count and motility was n...
Views: 649   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 30, 2009 1:05am
by Jackie, Black Sa...
Momma losing hair
I tried to post this and it did not work as far as I saw, so if there ends up being 2 sorry. Ok i have a black bitch and she is 4 and has had her second litter. She has always had the best coat. I thought maybe it was the heat and her shedding more but she has a...
Views: 337   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 7:56pm
by Breeder
Speaking of Penn Hip , for you NJ,PA NY, DE peeps
I just did Will's Penn Hips , OFA hips , and elbows at the University OF PA. They take 3 views of the elbows , not just the one OFA wants and grade them based on all three elbow views. He graded NORMAL Yahoo!!! The best news is for all 9 films,( 3 views of hips and...
Views: 323   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 6:27pm
by Sighttosea
RC Large Breed Puppy being discontinued?
I was just notified by a puppy owner that his pet store told him RC is discontinuing LBP. They told him the RC is saying to feed adult from puppy to adult??? Is this BS by the pet store or has anyone heard this also? I have a call into the manager of my feed store t...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 5:35pm
by Breeder
California dog owners, PLEASE take note.....
Subject: California Dogs Face Disaster Urgent California Dog Owners Alert! Economic ‘Armageddon’ Overshadows Assembly Hearing Tuesday On Statewide Spay/Neuter Bill That Will Result In Deadly Disaster For Dogs, Jobs, Businesses And...
Views: 282   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 4:36pm
by California girl
t
Tom
Obnoxious I know, but I'm looking for a food reccomendation
I know this question is personal, and everybody feels differently, but I need to switch foods due to money. I'm currently feeding Royal Canin labrador(60 bucks a bag) and I need to find a new food for my 2 year old lab. His line has some allergy issues, so I want to...
Views: 598   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 3:54pm
by can you
j
jimbo
size of dog
can anyone point me to a breeder that handles a smaller lab ie 40lbs or less or even let me know if that is possable
Views: 548   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 2:26pm
by Sharlene
mange again?
Is it possible to re-visit mange again. I treated the dogs with revolution 2x as recommended like 6mths ago. Is it possible for it to come back with the heat/hummidity??
Views: 299   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 3:31pm
by Kel
7 Dogs Die Due to Excessive Heat
This story broke here in St. Louis this morning and I thought to myself, please don't let it be a handler. Later today with more details coming in my suspicions were right. I'm not sure if all the dogs in the van were hers, but this is absolutely terrible. They ha...
Views: 2315   Replies: 75
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 2:14pm
by an inconvenient ...
Website hacking!!
Have any of you had your websites hacked recently??? A bunch of mine have been, and I wanted to know what have you done to ensure they are secure, and what host servers are secure?? I have changed passwords, and now I am looking for a SECURE host server. There are...
Views: 558   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 1:39pm
by Completely PO'd
s
Sue
More siver's
http://www.lazyhfarm.net/puppies.html this was in my local paper.
Views: 800   Replies: 21
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 7:56am
by Sampson Labs
r
Rachel
upright vacuum cleaners
What is the best upright vacuum cleaner? I'm looking for one that will be good for heavy shedding. I was told the Dyson is a good one.
Views: 335   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 7:45am
by breeder
j
judy
Just ate a leather leash
Suggestion? Just had a dog eat his leather leash what do we do now???
Views: 495   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 29, 2009 12:23am
by STI
?
?????
pink ears and rears
Does anyone have any wisdom on dog allergies. We have used all the "right" food, spent a fortune, listened to a multitude of different opinions, but my dog is usually pink, and itchy. What is everyone feeding, is raw helping?
Views: 535   Replies: 22
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 7:07pm
by Rite on!
here's a good one! 2 WD's at one show!!
http://www.infodog.com/RESULTS/2009254001/200925400113200.HTM certainly hope AKC doesn't award both of these dogs a point due to an error in the judges book!
Views: 821   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 6:56pm
by Susan Brownell -...
g
Gail R
Bainbridge results day 4
BOB RJ WD Cactus Kids Mulligan WB & BOW Cactus Kids Dirty Birdie (WB 3 out of 4 days) Way to go Joy, Keith, Michael and Tag!
Views: 410   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 3:40pm
by congrats
WCI
I know that AKC recognizes a JH as eqivalent to a WC, but I wonder if AKC recognizes a WCI. Any one know the answer??
Views: 521   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 3:14pm
by Lab
Obituary for Arthur and Peggy Kelley of Bradking
For old and new alike, the death last May 2009 of Arthur & Peggy Kelley of the famed Braking kennel was one of deep sadness. Recently, I had the opportunity to be on a judging panel in the Netherlands with David Craig and learned of the obituary he published in the...
Views: 651   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 2:05pm
by Pauline A. Morti...
g
Gail R
Bainbridge Fri. 6/26/09
BOB: RJ WD & BOW: Tableau's Titanium WB & BOS: Cactus Kids Dirty Birdie Congratulations to all.
Views: 373   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 1:54pm
by El
where do you buy your dog food
I know there have been several posts on what food people feed, but I'm wondering where you buy your food for the best price? Do you go to Petco/Petsmart etc? (i.e. your local superstore), do you buy into a pallet (and if so, is it easy?), do you buy at dog shows (h...
Views: 331   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 11:32am
by Canidae Fan
Where do you buy your crate pads?? I need a tough one for a chewer!
I just purchased a crate pad from a pretty reputable place and my puppy managed to dismantle it within several hours. The pad was deemed 'the toughest pad on the market'...however, not for this labrador. I need a crate pad that really works! Or, she's going to be...
Views: 350   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 10:15am
by shalane
website hosts for dog pages?
I am losing my web host as it closes, and so are a few of my friends who use the same host. Geocities is closing. Not sure I want to stick with Yahoo. Have to make a decision or have page be gone. What web hosts and hosting plans do you recommend for small hobb...
Views: 408   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 9:47am
by Earthsea
Glyco Flex ?
IF, you are giving Glyco Flex and vitamin C to your puppys as they grow, how long to you continue ? Do you continue with one or the other or stop both at a certain age ?
Views: 289   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 8:43am
by Susan ~ Fenwyck
Okla City shows-Saturday Results?
Labs showed at 9:15, I think. Anyone know how it went? TIA
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 28, 2009 7:01am
by OKC
Views: 325   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 10:31pm
by Linda @ Staghorn
$$ back for big issue?
What do you all do with a puppy who will not end up looking like a good or even a purebred Labrador when it grows up? Let's say he has a huge genetic flaw like big white spots, dwarfism, or missing a tail? Do you sell it for a reduced price or give it away? It's l...
Views: 610   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 8:53pm
by LRM
b
buyer
cargo mat for mini vans?
I am looking for a rubber cargo mat that fits into the cargo space in my mini van. I'd like to set the crates on top of this to avoid hair from becoming stuck in the carpets Anyone know of where to purchase? I can't seem to locate a store that sells one that g...
Views: 328   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 8:48pm
by Mellowrose
Panacur
Has anyone used Panacur during pregnancy and lactation? My girl has week old pups and her stool shows roundworm eggs. I wormed her with panacur before I bred her. My vet read that Panacur can be used every day from day 40- of pregnancy until the pups are two wks o...
Views: 520   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 7:16pm
by breeder
a
anon
running in circles
I just went to see a litter of 10 week old puppies and noticed that one of the puppies was spinning in circles more than the average puppy would do in playing. Has anyone ever seen this before? All of the puppies were robust and lovely in all normal ways. Should I...
Views: 369   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 6:35pm
by Nancy Rudgers
e
ES
Cleaning old crates?
Anyone have any helpful tips for cleaning and refurbishing old crates? I'm assuming these are zinc finished. There are a few areas of rust but mostly it's just lots of "Lab grease" on the inside.
Views: 303   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 12:41pm
by Laura D
AKC Registration "Special Rate Day"
We are excited to announce AKC Breeder Appreciation Day - Tuesday, June 30, 2009! Register an AKC litter online on Tuesday, June 30 and you will be rewarded with the following special benefits: * FREE Online Breeder Classified Listing (regularly priced $35)...
Views: 332   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 12:39pm
by Patty Streufert
s
Stacey
AKC coupon code needed please
If anyone has a litter coupon code they can spare I could use one.
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 10:07am
by Stacey
d
Debbie
Toys for Obedience Trial
I am the obedience chair for our lab club specialty this October. I was wanting to order some small squeaky toys for give-a-ways for each entrant. Anybody know of a good, inexpensive source for such toys? TIA Debbie HOTLRC
Views: 361   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 27, 2009 12:00am
by Obedience Compet...
Hattiesburg, MS
Results anyone?
Views: 227   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 10:09pm
by breeder 99
g
Gail R
AKC coupon
I have AKC Litter coupon the expires July 20,2009 if anybody needs one. Email me.
Views: 354   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 10:02pm
by judy
m
Marcia
ANNE TREND OF TRENDY LABS PASSED AWAY WED 6/24/09
FOR ANYONE THAT KNEW ANNE SHE BATTLED CANCER FOR 10 YRS JUST THOUGHT SOME OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW
Views: 367   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 8:24pm
by judy
strange phone call
Hi all, Yesterday I received a phone call and the caller asked if my stud dog had in fact been bred to a certain bitch.This person has an appointment to see the pups and questioned if he were the sire. It sounded as if she thought the bitch owner made it up. Now...
Views: 1039   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 7:58pm
by inquiring
How do you sell a CH proven stud dog?
I'm not including an email or website because this isn't a "for sale" ad. I just want some insight as to how to approach this task. I have a proven stud dog, champion lines (including multi-BISS sire) and is a champion himself. Optigen clear but EIC carrier. I...
Views: 1114   Replies: 22
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 7:24pm
by Small time breed...
dog peeing
A 7 month old puppy sleeping peacefully on the couch and then.......pees in his sleep-not just a little but a good pee..... This has happened several times. Vet checked-no infection. Any thoughts?????? Anyone had this happen to them ??
Views: 474   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 26, 2009 7:47am
by worried
Any news from Bainbridge?
I think it was a major
Views: 366   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 8:39pm
by brdr
~~~~what to do for heat stroke?~~~
With the recent heartbreaking news about the death of those precious show dogs, I think it would be a good time to have someone share what to do when we see one of our dogs in~~ heat stress~~ say at a show for example I know I would be panicking but what is the fast...
Views: 615   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 3:13pm
by Adrienne
Specialty show software
My club is considering purchasing software to enable us to be our own show secretary for our specialty. In order to do so, what software options are available that we may be able to purchase? I didn't have much luck in doing a Google search. Thanks.
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 2:48pm
by Patty Wilcox
Chlorine in Kennel area?
I've owned dogs for over 35 years and I heard something from the vets office the other day that made me curious. My vet was talking to another breeder, a Golden breeder in regards to kennel runs and play area. The breeder stated they would buy big buckets of Shock It...
Views: 664   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 1:13pm
by Lab times
Widow Seeks White House Apology
WASHINGTON -- The widow of the housefly murdered by Barack Obama spoke out. During a recent CNBC television interview announced this morning that she would be filing a wrongful death suit against the President in federal district court. The plaintiff brief –...
Views: 447   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 12:52pm
by RLD
OH kennels in danger...legislation alert
Source Legislation Would Destroy Almost Every Ohio Kennel Hearing Tomorrow - Act Now Or Lose It All by JOHN YATES American sporting Dog Alliance http://www.americansportingdogalliance.org asda@csonline.net This report is archived at COLUMBUS, OH &#...
Views: 543   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 12:07pm
by Lab Owner
Horse Mats...
I have fallen in love with a Tractor Supply store in the neighboring town of Flemington on Route 31. I, typically, go ga ga over hardware stores, but this store was almost a life changing experience! The store carries horse mats (4x6) for a great price. I would...
Views: 877   Replies: 24
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 9:45am
by El
n
NIKI
lite blood discharge
could someone tell me if a light brownish bloody discharge is common in a girl about three weeks into whelp? there is not much but enough to make me curious. Thanks N
Views: 256   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2009 12:10am
by NIKI
point schedule northeast
How many bitches needed to get a point in the Northeast? You are NOT allowed to look at the AKC website. This is to settle an argument.
Views: 562   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 11:45pm
by peacemaker
Pittsburgh Day 4 & BISS.AM.CH. Wilcare's Leisure Suit Larry "Dauber"
Congratulations to everyone on there wins at the Pittsburgh Show. Just heard from Laura, and "Dauber" is now BISS.AM.CH. Wilcare Leisure Suit Larry !!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!! Congratulations also to Cindy and Sophie on taking WB and to James and Fabian for t...
Views: 1252   Replies: 39
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 11:14pm
by Congratulations
Hypoallergenic dogs
My friend from work wants a dog for her kids, but they are allergic. They where hoping for a medium to large breed dog. she said she started researching but the dogs were all "ugly" (she wants a lab). any breed suggestions for her?
Views: 352   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 10:36pm
by cthelabs
Follow up on Puppies due tomorrow (which was Sat.)
I want to thank you for all your input but the poster M was right on! I always follow Mother Nature as much as I can vs nos. so my maiden bitch had a major temp drop of 9.2 on Sat. and then came the mucus plug. No Labor! Sunday same temp drop and her water broke a...
Views: 565   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 10:12pm
by Patty Wilcox
MN Judging
How did the judging go in MN today? There was discussion earlier this week on the judging change.
Views: 535   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 8:45pm
by Jennifer
height and what age to give up?
What age would you give up on a male for reaching the standard in height? I have a male puppy who is small, looks to be under the standard compared to my other boy who is a CH. and well within the standard. The young guy is 10 months. When should I throw in the...
Views: 565   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 7:54pm
by A judges input
Exposed: The Secret Animal Rights Agenda Of America’s Next Regulatory Czar
http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm/headline/3807
Views: 304   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 6:47pm
by watch out!
Comfortis and ivomec?
Can comfortis be used for fleas if the dog is using ivomec for heartworm? Pro's? Con's?
Views: 393   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 2:43pm
by Susan ~ Fenwyck
a
annon
Who lets people "pick their pup" and who says "this is your pup?"
How many of you let people "pick their pup" (we're talking about after you select yours, and the rest go to pet homes), and how many of you , based on questionnaires and evaluations say "HERE, THIS IS YOU PUP?
Views: 920   Replies: 26
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 2:31pm
by Mary Roseberry
BCLRC Back to Back Specialties
The British Columbia Labrador Retriever Club is offering back to back specialties this year. The venue is in Maple Ridge, BC and is now accessible by bridge (not ferry!) and is about two and a half hours from Seattle. We would be delighted to see some new faces o...
Views: 304   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 1:52pm
by BC Labbie
Doesn't any one use Merrick Before Grain Dog Kibble??
I know I posted something last week in regards to feeding pups this food, so i'm looking for some input someone must be using BG food....
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 1:18pm
by CM
Traci
For those that were at Pittsburg, Traci's back went out. Thanks to those who were able to help her and pack up she and her adorable mother, Ellie. She just spent 2 days in the hospital, but is home working on a new over 50 plan. HA XOXOXO
Views: 851   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 12:42pm
by Yellow Boys Mom
How to measure a dog's height?
My friend has a one yr old dog. She is thinking of showing him. A friend told her he was on the small side. She wants to measure him. Any sites out there that will show her how to do it? She was going to stand him against a wall and mark a spot and then measure...
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 12:34pm
by Anon
a
anon
Sad news
Florida AKC Rep Michael Suave died of a sudden heart attack on Monday.
Views: 700   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 9:40am
by anon
greater boston dog show results
I was looking on the raudogshow sight for obedience results, I'm a bit confused some have numbers, some have letters. So how do you know if someone got a pass?
Views: 378   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 8:15am
by barb
mom not cleaning poop
New, first time mom is cleaning pee, but not poop. any suggestions? We of course are stimulating pups.
Views: 336   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 24, 2009 6:56am
by Kim Frye
Champion Tabatha's Tease
Congratulations to Tease for finishing her AKC Championship today in a grand manner by going WB in today's Pittsburgh Specialty. Her daughter Pester went BOS on both days. Tease is the Dam of 3 AKC Champions: Pester, Rally, and Score and Canadian Champion Tabatha Au...
Views: 843   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 11:16pm
by Bob
Lady Lumps and Truely
Has anyone seen Belquest's Lovely Lady Lumps or Millmar's Truely High Lites lately? Where are they showing? Would love to see them.
Views: 571   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 10:17pm
by Jan
n
Feeding Pups
Just want to get an idea as to what most do for feeding pups when they move to kibble are are not being supplemented by Mom. 6wk old pups Free Feeding vs planned-timed feeding?
Views: 406   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 7:58pm
by freefeed
l
LP
For a dog who is just starting to blow coat, does anyone have a trick..
to delay or slow it down just for a few weeks, just need to get through some shows then it can all fall out! TIA!
Views: 416   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 7:50pm
by anon
Views: 591   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 4:39pm
by Well Said
Potomac photos on CD
If you go to tkdogs.com Tamara the European photographer who came to the Potomac has now put all three days of the Potomac on 3CD which you can obtain for a very reasonable price. I for one have already ordered mine because I have unfortunately learned a hard lesson...
Views: 560   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 3:56pm
by Photobug
g
G&J
Things to do while watching for a bitch in whelp
What do you do while your bitch with a bellyful is in the early stages of labor besides sit with her? I bought my 1st laptop, hooked up WiFi & played this keeping the volume lo last week. It made the waiting time go by faster and my bitch didn't mind the sound. T...
Views: 498   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 2:57pm
by Shop A Holic
A new Ch MH?
I see on the LRC website that there is a new Ch MH, Raintree's Wooly Bully, a black son of Dickendall's Gable, who at least at one time, belonged to Judy Lynch. Does anyone know more about this dog? I am always interested in a dog that achieves the Ch MH.
Views: 657   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 2:18pm
by JC
p
Pam
Temperament Testing Cost and Contacts
...in NorthEastern Pa.? Can anyone help on this subject? Thanks!
Views: 311   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 23, 2009 1:08pm
by Charlotte K.
Expectant Bitch Ate Kildeer Eggs ..
from the nest in my laneway ... Mother Kildeer has been sitting on the nest forever .. don't think the eggs are viable ... do I need to worry about salmonella or anything like that?
Views: 425   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 10:55pm
by labbies 4 me
g
Gail R
Update on Ticker aka Windswept Point In Time
Ticker is doing just fine. She was stressed for a while when she got home, but has calmed down. She was limping on a front paw, but I see an improvement. I think she sprained her pastern joint because it was sensitive to touch. She was also reluctant to go out in...
Views: 570   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 7:27pm
by Gail R
Orlando Show
Salty Dog went best of breed sorry that is all I know
Views: 518   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 6:30pm
by info again
When can you identify a high tail set
When you are evaluating a litter of puppies, is there some way to tell if a puppy will eventually carry his tail too high?
Views: 522   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 6:29pm
by brdr
Can't find that link for EIC tested Labradors ...
Does anyone have that EIC list that a Cathy was nice enough to add data from other breeders who had EIC tested their dogs ? I had it but now I can't find that url anywhere. Thanks !
Views: 599   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 6:19pm
by Abby Crosby
MN show results
Does anyone have results from yesterday? Would also like to see todays results when they're available. TIA.
Views: 372   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 22, 2009 11:31am
by Jenny - Tealwood
Slugs
Has anyone ever had their dogs or puppies eat slugs and did they get sick from it??? We have had such a wet spring and the slugs are so bad this year, we are even finding them in the puppy pen and I fear that the puppies have eaten them as they have some loose stoo...
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 11:34pm
by Patty/Snowco
t
tinaj
MN Shows (Anoka/Cambridge
I want to CONGRATULATE Don and Jennifer Leary on fininshing their boy today NEW CH Valleywood Rainmaker (Brady). Way to go. Looking forward to seeing Brady in Breed tomorrow. Results: BOB: CH Paradocs Delians Scrubbing In WD/Best of Winners: (New CH)Valleywood R...
Views: 471   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 11:00pm
by Jennifer
Thank you Greater Pittsburgh Lab Club
As usual we had a blast at your show. The site is beautiful! The atmosphere is relaxed (except for the Golden Warden's)and we get to sit and socialize with friends from other states. Thank you for putting on such a great show.We don't even blame you for the pouring r...
Views: 360   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 10:45pm
by It's Miller Tyme
Peroxide dosage
One of my boys ingested something and was given 1/2 cup of hydrogen peroxide to attempt to get him to vomit it back up. This boy comes from a line of Labs that appear to have iron guts. That half cup never made him throw up. What's the most to safely give a Lab? A...
Views: 381   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 10:01pm
by Wendy Ernst, DVM
Any Orlando results
Early show. Does anyone know WD, WB and BOB results. Happy Father's Day.
Views: 175   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 7:12pm
by Rosie F
Progesterone Numbers
Please give me your opinion on this. I am the stud owner in this equation. Maiden Bitch - 2 years old. Progesterone Monday 3.9 Progesterone Thursday 4.2 Bitch owner would like to breed Saturday and Monday evening. She is pulling another progesterone Mond...
Views: 627   Replies: 28
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 3:16pm
by Noup
Re: Greater Pittsburg Specialty Day Results HERE Day #1
Thursday Day#1 BOB Beechcroft Study's Top Secret BOS Tabatha's Pristine WD Banners January Knight (Ch. NipnTuck Hyspire Unforgettable x Corktowns Rustina at Banner) RWD Beachbrooks Impossible Dream (Windfall Dalybrook Rusty Nail x Beachbrooks Dream Come...
Views: 701   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 2:42pm
by Sharlene
Re: Bowling? Who won ?
okay, did ya all have fun at bowling? Who won? Hope you kept an eye and F. and T. - I hear they cheat LOL LOL LOL only kidding :)
Views: 343   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 1:56pm
by Rebecca Cook
g
Gail R
Help me catch my dog-Please
I left to go down state to some shows and was almost there when my sitter called and said 2 dogs weren't in the yard. They went under the fence, which has never happened before. They caught one within an hour, but the other one is still at large. She had gotten...
Views: 1191   Replies: 47
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 10:46am
by Patty/Snowco
cushings
I have checked the archives but could not find anything recent. My senior mother has an 8 year old male chocolate lab that I took in as a rescue 4 years ago. he was dropped off at animal control for allergies, elephant looking skin. after 4 years on raw diet which...
Views: 465   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 9:54am
by Marie Zimmerman
Female due tomorrow
I was wondering about my 1st time bred female who is due tommorrow from 1st AI according to Blueknight Whelping Chart? (day 63) My question is she was a 99.8 temp yesterday and 100.4 today with no signs of being ready to deliver???? I am use to other litters comin...
Views: 655   Replies: 27
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 9:40am
by Trish
b
Beth
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
Hope all of the Dads have a wonderful day!
Views: 237   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 9:14am
by Beth
South Hills KC results - Waynesburg, PA
WD/BOW Morgan's Peace Pipe "Smoke" WB/BOS Bellwether Swan Song BOB Ch. Beechcroft Study's Top Secret Congratulations to all the winners.
Views: 543   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 8:22am
by Kathy
Need help finding Valerie!
Can anyone give me contact info for Valerie who used to have the booth at the Potomac? I just realized I am in desperate need of the fleece she used to have with her at the show and I am drawing a blank on names! I seem to remember that she was still going to have...
Views: 669   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 21, 2009 2:12am
by NHL
Anoka/Cambridge results
WD - Huckleberry's How Do You Like Me Now - 3 point major from the 6 - 9 month class and his first points!!!! RWD - Huckleberry's Case Closed - from the 6 - 9 month puppy class! Full sibling to WD. WB - Charm's Wilderness Star Dust RWB - The Captain's Chasi...
Views: 606   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 10:08pm
by tinaj
Saturday results Orlando Show
Any one know the results for the Orlando Saturday Show
Views: 257   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 12:13pm
by Breeder
Former PA dog warden who was the subject of probe fired
Former PA dog warden who was the subject of probe fired Friday, June 19, 2009 Amy Worden Philadelphia Inquirer The former state dog warden in charge of the counties where two large kennel raids and a mass shooting occurred in the last year - and the subjec...
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 11:44am
by PA update
Re:Pittsburgh Results Day #2
left before Breed was done, sorry don't have full results BOB Beechcroft Study's Secret Weapon Best Opp ? Best Winners Banner's January Knight WD Banners January Knight (Ch.NipnTuck Hyspire Unforgettable x Corktowns Rustina at Banner RWD Hedgelawn's Doc Holi...
Views: 389   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 9:54am
by .
Views: 214   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 7:01am
by Breeder
Congrats and Best Wishes!
To the Big Guy and a safe journey back home!
Views: 358   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 20, 2009 5:38am
by OJFN-Spain
oops litter
No flames please!!! I have been showing and breeding for over 20 years. I've finished several show champions, always put obedience titles of some kind on my dogs and have dabbled in hunt test, tracking and anything you can do with a lab. I've only bred litters when I...
Views: 785   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 7:17pm
by brdr
b
Baldy
Blowing Coat and Bald Spots
My bitch is blowing her coat and on her neck/chest there are areas of just undercoat that are coming out in handfuls. There doesn't seem to be any guard hairs in that area, just brownish undercoat that's downy. Should I brush this out? I think she'll have bald s...
Views: 309   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 9:06pm
by whatever
pittsburgh day 1
Any results from pittsburgh today?
Views: 660   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 6:42pm
by Pittsburgh resul...
Orlando Cluster
Any Orlando Cluster lab results today?
Views: 265   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 6:06pm
by Me,too!
j
Jan
Rawhide Chew Strips
For those that give these bones to your dogs, it is known that they are the result of some cases of Gastric Torsion. If you are giving these to your dogs - I highly recommend that you stop. We lost one of our black boys this morning after he munched down on one...
Views: 570   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 2:31pm
by Jan
t
TN
TN NEED HELP
SB258 has passed the Senate Finance, Ways & Means committee today. It's headed toward the Senate floor for a vote. Its companion bill, HB386, has already passed in the House. If we don't stop this bill now then Tennessee breeders are going to be under what amounts...
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 12:45pm
by TN
Potomac Sweeps Critiques - Bitches
I see all the critiques are up for the 2009 Potomac except bitch sweeps. Any chance anyone might know if those will be posted soon?
Views: 448   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 12:33pm
by A-Non-A-Mouse!
LRC Greater Boston - pictures
is there anyone who has some pictures from the last specialty?? thanks for the reply
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 11:58am
by Breeder
Orlando Show
Any one know the results of the Orlando Show
Views: 321   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 11:56am
by anon
Short/Smaller Bitches
What's the shortest bitch you've shown, and done well with? People show dogs that do not adhere to the standard in other ways, what about height? Now, I wouildn't show a 19 in. bitch, but what about 20-20.5? I've never personally seen a judge get out the wicket.
Views: 889   Replies: 32
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 11:31am
by color blind
c
CM
O/T - BULLETPROOF DOGS
Bulletproof dogs Sheriff's office holds fundraiser for K9 bulletproof vests BY ROB RYAN summit daily news Summit County Sheriff's Office is holding afundraiser to purchase bulletproof vests for their canine cops, Bobby (above) and Tommy. Special to the Daily...
Views: 298   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 11:21am
by CM
Bg food
Has anyone had any experience with feeding puppies Merrick Before Grain food?
Views: 297   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 10:47am
by Michele
YMgGKsjXTpHmI
o9kFss wjinpldvzhna, fgvqnsbsobaj, [link=http://dhgqmintredi.com/]dhgqmintredi[/link], http://qaubbnlclixx.com/
Views: 376   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 10:17am
by NDA
Best Sunscreen for Chocolate Labradors
There is our specialty coming up in August but our 2 chocolate dog's coats are somewhat dry and faded out from all the good weather we have had. There is plenty of shade trees for the dogs to lay under on the warm days but they are silly dogs and love to run around i...
Views: 565   Replies: 21
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 10:15am
by Choky
a
Anon
Ticks
Ok, I have a question regarding ticks. As I am not in an area that has ticks, I am not used to having to defend my dog against these horrid little creatures! The reason that I need to treat the dogs is that we take them to areas that do have them... but only every co...
Views: 371   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 9:48am
by No Bugs
Litter Spreadsheet
There was a very nice lady who sent me an excel spreadsheet to track new litters It was a great spreadsheet….My computer went to computer heaven recently and I now cannot find her saved email…..Of course, the computer gnome ate it! I also cannot find t...
Views: 385   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 9:38am
by Justlabs
PRLRC Specialty Advertising
Pawcatuck River Labrador Retriever Club 5th Annual Specialties September 17th & 18th, 2009 CATALOG ADVERTISING (Black and White) Advertising Prices: Full Page $45* ~ Half Page $25 ~ Business Card $15 *Photos with full page ads only...
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 9:29am
by Lori Riley
"She Leaks a bit while sleeping"
Have a puppy buyer asking what could be wrong with their girl. She was spayed at 6 months. Is now two. Said "She Leaks a bit while sleeping" Vet has her on meds. Anyone been through this. Suggestions?
Views: 341   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 8:56pm
by Side Effects?
Such a stark comparison amongst breeders
Since it's kind of slow here today, I thought I'd share a few emails that I received this week. It is such a stark comparison of purchasing a well-bred dog or taking your chances with something from the newspaper or petstore. Here is the first one I received af...
Views: 684   Replies: 19
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 7:39pm
by Lu Lu
Memorial Service for Dorothy Nickles
A Memorial Service to honor our beloved Miss Dorothy is scheduled for Wednesday, July 01, 2009 @ 11:30 a.m. at the Greenwood Chapel - Greenwood Funeral Home- 3100 White Settlement Road, Fort Worth, TX 76107 (Phone:817-336-0584). In lieu of flowers, please feel free t...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 7:01pm
by Jamie K
Too funny. President Obama is learning just how extreme PETA actually is.
They are raising an uproar because he swatted and killed a fly during an interview. They even sent him a trap for catch and release of flies. Bwahahaha.
Views: 495   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 5:06pm
by LOL2
d
DebiR
NDR - Wireless Service
I would like to go wireless, take my laptop on the road with me. What is the best service to go thru for this? I finally got a "real person" at AT&T only to find out that an Air Card is $60 per month. A bit high for me right now. Any other suggestions out there??
Views: 252   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 4:02pm
by Dianne Mullikin
Croup and season?
I have a 10 month old girl who is now day 7 of her first season. Thing is, she had the most beautiful croup, tail coming right off, and now that she's in season, I'm noticing a drop off. In my 14 years I've never noticed a sloping croup when in season. Do you thin...
Views: 251   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 2:32pm
by Drew
Epilepsy research - updated 6/18
I spoke to Liz Hansen this morning to get an updated count of sibling pairs. The initial mapping study will start once we have a total of 25 littermate pairs. Each pair will have one littermate that has seizures and another littermate that does not have seizures....
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 1:22pm
by Joan McInnis
New hotel open in time for PRLRC shows
Good news! A brand new dog friendly hotel is opening in Stonington, CT, in time for the Pawcatuck River. LRC shows in September. La Quinta Inn & Suites Stonington 349 Liberty Street Stonington, CT 06379 Phone: 1-860-599-2400 Fax: 1-860-599-5485 Kathy
Views: 492   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 12:53pm
by Maryann Czerwins...
Cardiac clinics in Mid-Atlantic/Northeast
I searched OFA and Info Dog, but I just wanted to see if anyone knew of any all breed Cardiac Health Clinics this summer/fall that are offering auscultations and/or echos. TIA.
Views: 374   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 12:15pm
by Kathy Cipriani
How to name a puppy
At the hot post about erasing the kennel name, I saw some things I do not agree with. My question is about how to name a puppy? Breeder kennel name + Co-breeder(s) name + puppy particular name if there is space for it + owner(s) name. If the owner of the sire...
Views: 466   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 11:59am
by Wimpy
distressed new born
forgive me for spelling, etc. 8 hours of whelp. first pup born asspirated and we did good he was breathing thru nose about 3 hours later. but, cant' get him to nurse. tried kayro, and worked great the first time but than nothing my goal now is to keep hi...
Views: 677   Replies: 24
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 11:54am
by Ferris Bueller
FDA: Pet food and botulism, must stop shipping
As reported in DVM news, a pet food manufacturer in Illinois must stop shipping due to manufacturing practices that FDA says could result in botulism food poisoning. This has been an ongoing dispute between Evangers and FDA. http://veterinarynews.dvm360.com/dvm/...
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 10:50am
by Charlotte K.
Judge Carolyn Kraskey???
We've built 4 days of majors here in MN this weekend but they've substituted Judge Carolyn Kraskey for Terry Stacy. I paid to show 4 dogs to Stacy that I believe he'll like, now don't know what to do, a lot of money to waste on a judge I don't know enough about. Fr...
Views: 928   Replies: 44
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 10:50am
by Jenny - Tealwood
custom sized crates for van?
I am considering buying a new Dodge Grand Caravan and I know that our regular 36" wire crates will not fit across the back. I have heard there are narrower wire crates that you can buy, but I can't find them. Anyone know where to buy and if these will indeed fit...
Views: 415   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 10:12am
by SUV crates
The passing of Dorothy Nickels
This just came off of another list. Dorothy Nickels passed away today about 1 TX time. Arrangements pending. She will be cremated in her red sequin dress she wore to judge Eukanuba.
Views: 647   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 18, 2009 12:35am
by Kel
LRCC 2009 National WC Premium List/Entry Form
Hi All, Just to let you know the WC premium list for the National is now up on the National website! The link to the website is attached to this message. Hope to see many of you out to play with your Labbies! Michelle
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 11:56pm
by Michelle Delalia...
How tall are you 15 month old Bitches?
I've got a bitch that is on the smaller side, although she might mature within the standard. How tall are your 15 month old bitches, currently? I'm comparing, as I'm new to this.
Views: 488   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 11:24pm
by 5 Stars
Healthgene
I just got results back on one of my bitches. I was testing her to see if she carries chocolate or yellow. She came back dominant black. Her Dam is B(y) and her Sire is B(c). Has anyone every had the results be wrong? I remember a thread a while back about one of the...
Views: 387   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 11:00pm
by Show Gurl
r
R2
From Russia with love
Has anyone received emails from Russia interested in buying some of your dogs?
Views: 493   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 9:19pm
by old timer
meaning of "Godspeed"
I keep seeing that people say this in regard to the passing of a dog or person. I looked it up and it means "a wish for a prosperous journey, success, and good fortune". Maybe it is just me, but I find this confusing. Is there some other meaning which I can't find...
Views: 505   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 9:13pm
by NHL
m
Megan
question on pups registration
I have a pup from an April litter that I was planning on selling to a pet I home. I have now decided to keep this pup and possibly add her to my breeding program and of course want to register her on full instead on limited registration. Thing is I already darken t...
Views: 499   Replies: 11
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 7:30pm
by Breeder66
Removing breeders kennel name
I am fairly new. I have a champion bitch I bred to a nice stud dog owned by a well known breeder. This breeder looked at my pups and asked if she could buy the pick male. I was honored! I sent her the AKC registration papers with my kennel name written in. When I met...
Views: 1317   Replies: 50
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 12:24pm
by good sportsmansh...
Proof of Ownership
I am purchasing a dog from the USA and when I asked the seller for the ownership documents I was faxed a front and rear copy of the AKC registration where the seller tells me that she will transfer the dog over to me. Can someone tell me if this is correct? Also is t...
Views: 427   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 10:19am
by Justlabs
l
Labman
Hyaloral
Anyone had any experience with this?
Views: 496   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 6:40am
by Labman
Shayna
With great sadness I lost my Shayna yesterday. Words can't explain how special she was..... she loved traveling with mom going to all the shows and meeting new friends.... get out of the van to find mom in the ring etc.... the titles that we accomplished together in...
Views: 787   Replies: 22
Last Post: Jun 17, 2009 1:24am
by Liz Baird
New to site
Today was my first day on this site. As a judge, I was warned not to "look" since the begining. I can understand using code names for the sake of being able to speak without harm, but I do think that many hide behind code names to attack without having to answer or...
Views: 539   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 11:58pm
by Dianne Mullikin
Weird hip/elbow xray finding
I had xrays taken of hips and elbows today for a one year old dog's OFA prelims. Both the hip and elbow of the left side were formed slightly different than the right. Not a bad fit, certainly different than the right side which was excellent. The left looked more ov...
Views: 476   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 9:24pm
by LW
Ranking points
How do you figure your confomation ranking points when your specialing ? For BOB wins and Group wins.
Views: 376   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 7:05pm
by Breeder53
c
Cali
rematrix
Has anyone ever heard of or tried this joint supplement -- Rematrix?
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 6:13pm
by Cali
hip and elbow development
Lets say you had a pup that was having severe allergy problems from environment. This pup was on all types of allergy meds, steroids, bedding that was dry cleaned weekly,different type food including Science Diet, allowed to jump up on beds...etc for three years. Now...
Views: 386   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 3:19pm
by Cybrarian
? re: showing and co-owns
I can't seem to find AKC rules regarding this situation but am hoping someone can advise. I'm considering going to a show (specialty) and one of the judges is a co-owner on a dog I own. This judge and I have never seen each other in person, so he would never know m...
Views: 984   Replies: 31
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 2:57pm
by I Believe you!
head scratcher, looking for info on possible orthopedic issues in puppies
Litter #1 8 puppies, normal at birth. 2 weeks old and starting to move around, #8 puppy has some issues with movement and feet don't always land pads of feet down (often tipped to sides). Legs look bowed at times and feet become calloused on the sides because of th...
Views: 589   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 1:07pm
by Peggy Stevens
Thank you Iroquois LRC - Great hunt testand WC
Thank you Barb, Mary, Carol, Becky and the rest of the hard working folks at Iroquois .... you guys had a great hunt test. Great judges, location, and partner in Finger Lakes Retriever Club..... My boy Duncan (Rockycreek Bittersweet Drambuie RN) put his final leg on...
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 12:18pm
by Lisa
Penn Hip turn around
First time I've had a dog Penn Hip'd and just wondering the approximate turn around time?
Views: 278   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 10:31am
by Just a wee bit c...
Allergy to grass
I had a litter about three years ago and buyer called to say that the dog has allergies to grass and oak. This is causing ear infections. Neither parent had allergies and I only bred the bitch once (I did not own stud dog). At what point do you stop breeding e...
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 9:58am
by ann
This why we CANNOT compromise with AR legislation!
So you think some of that antibreeding legislation sounds ok? As a reputable we are safe? Some of it provides exemptions for us? THINK AGAIN!!! Once it gets passed it is SOOOO EASY to get those exemptions taken away!! READ ON: Noose Set To Tighten On Los Ang...
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 9:18am
by Sampson Labs
One More Time - - Boston Results??
Thank you for any results you can give.
Views: 789   Replies: 16
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 7:12am
by Jean-Louis & Mad...
Where are all these Parvo cases?
I'm just curious where these Parvo cases are popping up? Also, I always use Progard vaccine for Parvo and thought it was the most effective in young puppies. I am curious what everyone else is using.
Views: 493   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 6:41am
by Breeder in Spain...
One puppy eye not opening
I have a litter that is almost 2 weeks old. All the puppies eyes have opened except one puppy that has one eye completely open and normal looking and the other eye completely closed. I don't see any discharge from the eye that isn't open but I am worried about the...
Views: 452   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 12:45am
by Jenny - Tealwood
Labrador Lifeline Cybershow
Have some fun and support Labrador Lifeline. Enter the annual cybershow and photo contest - entries are due by Friday June 19th - go to: http://www.labradorlifeline.org/cybershow/cshowrules.htm
Views: 183   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 16, 2009 12:12am
by photopups
Prayers needed for Dorothy Nickles....
I rreceived this e-mail concerning Mrs. Nickles from a friend today. My prayers have gone out to her and her family. I Regret to say I have just left the hospital and have been asked by Dr.Steve Keating to tell everyone they are moving her to hospice today and ha...
Views: 637   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 11:24pm
by breeder
Stye eye treatment?
Well always before a show but one of my girls has what looks like a stye eye on the upper lid, any ideas what to use to get it to go away by Saturday? Aloha, Jackie
Views: 237   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 10:18pm
by Jackie, Black Sa...
breeder sales
Do most of you have a different warrantee for pet buyers versus breeders? Or is it exactly the same for any problems?
Views: 396   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 10:09pm
by curious
?
?
Winnebago
Just wondering if there were results? Who went BOB.
Views: 894   Replies: 17
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 9:50pm
by Barb Paveglio
flushed puppy
If you have a new litter- keep an eye on the young kids! Check this out: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/06/15/uk.siraj.flushed.puppy.itn
Views: 325   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 7:28pm
by keep an eye on t...
b
Bdr
Black Labs and Parvo below thread
I see thread from couple of days ago below about the vaccinated dogs with parvo. Just curious, were these black labs? Puppy buyer had fully vaccinated black lab with Parvo at 9 months and their Vet said Black and Tan dogs have been immune to parvo vaccine for years...
Views: 477   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 6:37pm
by CM
Romance at Spring Dell Farm??? The saga continues...
So as we settle in at the farm, I thought a little romance was in order… Picture this… Your wife is putting the children to bed. You, the husband, are running around as quickly as you can gathering the log for the fireplace, in the master bedroom, th...
Views: 924   Replies: 23
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 4:17pm
by Mary S from Stil...
Surgical AI
I am considering a Surgical AI and checking here for those that have done this. Was this a back to back breeding? How many pups did you get with SAI? How many pups were in the previous litter? I have heard that people doing this on a back to back breeding a...
Views: 470   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 2:28pm
by MK
Kennel Cough and Recovering Parvo siblings
Would you give a 5 month old puppy amoxi for kennel cough ? She has been spewing flem and nasty stuff or should I wait to see if it gets worse ? Her sister is coming home from the hospital this evening after recovering from suspected Parvo. I'm not quite sure ho...
Views: 507   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 1:59pm
by Linda@Staghorn
k
katie
Tear stain in lab puppy
I had a specific question on Labrador pup characteristics. I was in the process of getting my pup home in the next few weeks from a reputable breeder. I have received some pictures of the 5-week old pups from the litter. The two different pups whose pictures I recei...
Views: 5872   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 1:33pm
by Stains too
n
NHL
New Doggie Airline..They fly in the cabin..www.petairways.com anyone have input??
Anyone know about this?? Maybe the answer to flying the "kids" ?
Views: 319   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 2:58am
by Breeder in Spain
I know why the AKC is in financial trouble...
It is more than the president of the United States by a fourth!! AND an employee is fully vested for retirement after FIVE years! So the next time they jack their registration fees and say they have to start registering mixed breeds like Doodles because they are br...
Views: 604   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 2:52am
by Breeder
recipe for forcefeeding
Does anyone have the recipe for force feeding? My daugher-in-laws Lab was just diagnosed with Lymphatic cancer and she has stopped eating. Chemo may be in the works, but I believe she needs to have some nutrition.
Views: 363   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 15, 2009 2:16am
by NHL
Ovulation Kit
Now that I have decided against the Draminski Ovulation detector, does anyone out there know of any accurate ovulation kits available. I heard that there were some reliable ones made by a company in Texas.???
Views: 319   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 11:02pm
by medic
Classes?
Hi, am new to showing and wondered if I can show same dog in veteran class and open at same show?
Views: 252   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 10:16pm
by Patty Streufert
I am thankful
Yesterday I took my girl to my Vet for a planned C-section.I knew there was only 1 puppy and that I would be disappointed if it was not a girl. This is Mama's last litter.The section went well..for that I am thankful. The BOY puppy is healthy...for that I am thankful...
Views: 586   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 9:47pm
by Becky Jack
Maureen G and Ovulation detectors
Spaniard, talk to Maureene Gamble, she knows about a new product that works inredible and is very easy to use. Maureen can you tell us more about this? TIA
Views: 330   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 7:06pm
by AbA
Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy
Anyone feed this food to their pups? Likes dislikes?? TIA!
Views: 374   Replies: 8
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 6:54pm
by Nancy Rudgers
A Wonderfully Funny Website About Dogs and Cats
A friend sent me the link to this website last week and I thought you all might get a kick out of it. http://icanhascheezburger.com/ Click along the top menu to see the site featuring dogs - Loldogz Just something fun to make you smile. You can create your own...
Views: 195   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 14, 2009 11:53am
by Lisa Strahl
Continental Kennel Club - Who knows about
I have stumbled across this club. Is it a legitimate club. Can you show puppies that are registered with this club and are they all pedigree dogs? Thanks
Views: 679   Replies: 39
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 9:39pm
by T Osborne
Camping at Rose City
Hi all, I once again failed to get camping reservations in time at Champoeg for the RCLRC specialty coming up; I made them a couple of months ago and was only able to get 2 out of the 4 nights I need. Just thought I might put a word out... I know there are smart...
Views: 211   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 9:35pm
by Nancy Tanner
Bump on pup's eye
I'm not sure if i should take him to the vet or not. It seems like I am there every 2 weeks for something I think is a crises but always turns out to be nothing. Im sure my vet thinks Im a nut by now. He has had this bump for 2 weeks now, it has gotten very slightly...
Views: 319   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 8:26pm
by ozzie's mom
r
Robin
Ride for one bitch to Rose City?
Is anyone going up to Rose City from southern or central California? I need to transport one bitch up there, can help out with expenses. She will be taken care of by someone as soon as she gets up to Oregon. Please respond privately to my email. Thank you!
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 7:43pm
by Robin
Whelping Box
Fairly new to labs.. expecting first litter in July.. anyone have whelping box plans/building specs they'd care to share?
Views: 509   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 1:57pm
by breeder
Ovulation Detector
Has anyone had any experience with the Draminski ovulation detector? I am 1.5 hours from a city that does progesterone or I have to draw blood and send it out to a lab and wait for a 2 day answer on levels and fustration begins to set in after a while! Perhaps if thi...
Views: 243   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 1:34pm
by Lab times
PIT
If you feel the need to give it what dose do you use. Please don't start flames or arguments. I would rather not use it but have it on hand in case. ER and vets are far away from me. Have used it in the past with no problem but prefer not to. What is the r...
Views: 481   Replies: 12
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 10:43am
by Dbl Checking
judge mistake
Could the judge have made a mistake when he said sorry you don't qulaify in obedience my score was 175, passed all exercises.
Views: 804   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 10:28am
by reason
d
Diane
BOSTON RESULTS....PLEASE
Anyone have the results from Boston
Views: 297   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 10:07am
by Diane
OMG - We have fire flies!!!
You cannot believe my excitement when, last night, I went out to the pond and saw thousands of fireflies across the lawn area. OMG!!! I was like a 5 year old in a candy store. I immediately called the girls and they set out to catch them. To my surprise, they did!...
Views: 953   Replies: 35
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 10:08am
by Nancy Tanner
m
Mandy
vaccines by jean
I have been interested in following the vaccine schedule that Jean Dodds sugests on my new litter. When I google her schedule, I get several different versions. Some as old as 2004. I though that she now want's parvo given separately and the first booster shot at...
Views: 186   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 9:45am
by Mandy
e
EML
AKC Gazette article in opposition to Dr Hutch.
AKC Gazette article (June 2009) page 14...has anyone read this? this is in direct opposition to the recommendations given by Hutch. I find a lot of the evidence anecdotal and experiencial, not scientific. Re: Breeding of a bitch, "Early pregnancies tend to produ...
Views: 879   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jun 13, 2009 9:27am
by what
Color Fading
Hi all, I live on the beach and both my chocos are a pair of beach bums always in the sand and ocean (MUCH SUNSHINE!!) obviously they were real dark and now fading due to the sunshine and maybe the salt water?? I have been told that KELP does wonders to avoid this. H...
Views: 299   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 9:12pm
by mcs
BISS CH. Cressmoor's Iron Oxen
Responsding to the thread posted earlier today: I take no offense to the inquiries, but want to set the record straight regarding the passing of our best man, Ch. Cressmoor's Iron Oxen. His illness and subsequent death was quite sudden - but definitely not caused...
Views: 769   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 6:35pm
by KinseyLabs
m
mcs
Boston specialty results?
who won open chocolate bitch,open chocolate dog at yesterday's LRCGB specialty? Thanks!
Views: 500   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 4:56pm
by Just Me
LabraData updates - need your input
We now have a design plan and estimate for several upgrades to LabraData services. The first one we would like to implement will offer a dog record display that is similar to OFA. The current dog information in the top half of the screen will remain the same, but the...
Views: 289   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 4:45pm
by Deven Grimaldi
Tell me it's not hard being a "Breeder"
Tell me it's not hard being a "Breeder" when you say goodbye to your 1 1/2 year old friend because he didn't quite make it as a show dog/breeding prospect. Tell me it's not hard being a "Breeder" when you put your heart and soul into breeding, whelping, raising a...
Views: 898   Replies: 45
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 4:23pm
by Hey Stone Throwe...
Diamond food
Does Diamond has a breeders program? TIA
Views: 438   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 4:15pm
by Breeder
horners syndrome
I have a 9 yr old boy who is being treated for diabetes. This is recent (about 5 mos) and sugar has now started elev. again (no change in diet etc.), he is getting somewhat lame in his rear and now has developed horners syndrome, first in the left eye then the follo...
Views: 375   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 3:31pm
by Me Too
l
Linda
Madison Square Garden
During a recent tour of the Garden we were told, there is an ice ring for hockey, when hockey season is over they put a retractable wooden floor over the ring for basketball. They discovered that during the dog show the dogs won't walk on the floor unless the ice is...
Views: 419   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 12:05pm
by Breeder
Looking for a health clinic
Does anyone have the website for info on the annual health clinic at Sheepy Hollow in Hop Bottom, PA this June? Thanks!
Views: 230   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 10:12am
by Charlotte K.
Kathi & Gordon Hontz
I am trying to locate Kathi and Gordon Hontz who reside in DE. I was wondering if anyone had a telephone number where I might reach them. Or a family member's name or telephone number. I have been unsuccessful using e-mail. TIA!
Views: 446   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 10:15am
by Dev'Sun Labrador...
Boston Specialty?
Any one posting results for today's judging?
Views: 448   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 8:05am
by Gail R
Furminator
Have any of you lab folks used the Furminator? AS friend of mine used this type of brush on his lab and the results were amazing. Thanks
Views: 666   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 12, 2009 1:55am
by Groomer
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Does anyone have any recommendations for natural/herbal products to help a 13 year with Irritable Bowel Syndrome? TIA
Views: 416   Replies: 13
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 8:19pm
by Pretty Baby
False Pregnancy
How far will a bitch take it with a false pregnancy? I have a young bitch who experienced a first season March 10th, 2009. She was kept separate from the boys up until her last day of bleeding: April 9th, 2009. A month ago, she was whimpering in the night car...
Views: 347   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 7:28pm
by Phew
Heartworm Studies
A year or so ago, there was a thread on heartworm prevention. Someone posted a link to a study which showed low dose Interceptor to be an effective heartworm preventative. The study was done in another country and was part of the approval process to get Interceptor...
Views: 353   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 7:07pm
by Researcher
penn hip results
penn hip results 48-62. good? bad? ugly? TIA
Views: 431   Replies: 14
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 6:56pm
by Experienced Penn...
New Foxred Champion
Wanted to Congratulate Judy McCormick (Keepsake Labradors) on her boy "Keepsakes Red Star Rising" for Finishing his AKC Championship this last weekend. Congratulations Judy and Star!!!
Views: 557   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 4:14pm
by Alyce
We're Home!!! - The final day!
Good Morning from New Jersey! Our final day was uneventful, but full of family fun and quality time. We stopped a few places along our final leg from Indiana to New Jersey. We left close to 9AM and arrived this morning, June 9th at around 2:30AM. I unpacked...
Views: 1006   Replies: 30
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 3:29pm
by Leslie@Gorsebroo...
New Champion
I had joy in my heart and tears in my eyes in remembrance as I saw another Lewis (CH Ghoststone's Louie Downtown, CD, WC) kid finish his championship this weekend. Congratulations to my dear friend Barb Gilchrist of Blackthorn Labradors on her newest champion CH...
Views: 809   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 3:22pm
by Leslie@Gorsebroo...
Iron Ox (Cressmoor)
Has anybody heard anything about Ox's mishap? Concerned, in regards to attendance to dog shows...
Views: 832   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 2:40pm
by Stacey
Another view of service dogs
The previous thread contains several horror stories related to service dogs. I do not think they are typical, and certainly not at Paws. However, I will relay some of the concerns that have been expressed to Julie at Paws. Perhaps this is an opportune time to do s...
Views: 425   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 12:52pm
by Linda@Staghorn
Going to first CERF-- what should I expect
I will be taking my first dog to a CERF clinic soon, is there anything that I should know and expect?
Views: 241   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 11, 2009 8:52am
by Just Another New...
38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Free Forum powered by Bravenet