Return to Website

Marvin's Underground Forum

The Halls Of Amenti, And The Doctrine Of The Hidden Light.

Marvin's Underground Forum
Start a New Topic 
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Galerias Velvet Cap.3[Castellano][Hdtv]
Galerias Velvet Cap.3[Castellano][Hdtv] > http://nutshellurl.com/42f9l Galerias Velvet Cap.3[Castellano][Hdtv] b92c5eb40e Audiosurf Crack.rarBollywood 2013 Groovy Hits Video Songs Clips 480p AC3 5.1...H...
Views: 266   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2016 3:01am
by freifyn
Ncis S06e17 E22 Swesub Dvdrip Sabelma
Ncis S06e17 E22 Swesub Dvdrip Sabelma > http://urlin.us/0fh39 Ncis S06e17 E22 Swesub Dvdrip Sabelma 97ffa81d91 niki skyler cara aktifkan product key color efex pro 4 mortal kombat 9 iso pc bit Tricky - Fa...
Views: 649   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2014 8:43pm
by bermale
Windowblinds 6.1 Serial Keys.rar
Windowblinds 6.1 Serial Keys.rar > http://urlin.us/0f4fd Windowblinds 6.1 Serial Keys.rar 972c82176d [FULL] lagu minang yen rustam terbaru  gta san andreas namaste america cheats codes  SERIAL KE...
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 9:57pm
by wandemari
Who is God? ( Is he a Prangster )
Prolific souls lost within a void; looking for some hidden lores, to manifest our Lord. Purpotrading angels, and transmuting into androgenies, Trails of a mystic fire has brought a true hamogony. Who truelly we are, and of what nature is our God; The mark of the Beas...
Views: 649   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 1, 2006 1:57pm
by Suvonoge
My princes bride
I wonder why my princes hide, as I reveal my broken heart. I wonder why my queen have lied;, as I traveled miles to be by her side. But this I know: A fool have rised, and a genious died, as I entered deep into the Lani Kai. I wonder why? So long, Good bye, w...
Views: 608   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2003 3:48pm
by My princes Bride
Poem
They say that lightning strikes when danger walks. But sleeping by the enemy has never feel so fine. As her smile deceives my eyes, her long blond hair captures her tantalizing ways. I now believe that danger, and fear can conquer some hearts; while tearing y...
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 4, 2003 3:37pm
by Eryn's Fears
Contradictions
Just like the sunset mourns the tragic lost of heavenly lights; So does the sunrise cry as it departs the mystic dark. I know why now some doves don't cry. Savagery flairs in the heat of the night; Salvaging faith which was lost in the light. The thing they called pr...
Views: 637   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2002 10:00am
by Marvin A. Hendri...
Ding Dong, Ping Pong ( I say What? You Say What?)
Ding Dong the bell are calling; The uncountious rusty mind. Wake up I hear the saying; digesting prolific taughts. Ding Dong the bells are falling. The Call has been ignored. The drama of perception has yet to be abserved. Ding Dong, You heard the calling? Ping Pong...
Views: 597   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2001 9:43am
by Marvin A. Hendri...
Who is He? (Man And God)
That which is Good, I know is my God. The sunrise that shines, and the children that smiles. The music which heals, as my oboe, and sello weaps. The Thunder That grawls, and the lightenings that strikes. This is all good, for my character will rise. The hero who play...
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2001 9:36am
by Marvin A. Hendri...
What You Want?( Eveything has a price)
Today is another day; I have lived to see it all. The insanity of evil, and the purity of good. Who call this man a fool? Now lets see, Who's whoming whom? My mother says that she hates me; And for this, I'll may a price. My father says that he adores; but refuse to...
Views: 556   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2001 9:17am
by Marvin A. Hendri...
The Art Of Noise ( Listen )
Listen To The Lyrical Poet, Underssing his mystical rhymes. Amidst a breathfull day of dawn, he heard a love one cry. " Poet, fellow, Man, enlight my dreadfull days; Revive this broken hearth. Let me live, and smile at last. Listen to the a potent voice. The echo of...
Views: 627   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2001 12:14pm
by Marvin A. Hendri...
Excuse Me ( oh "F" you)
Excuse me, can you help? I guest you can not hear. You say I speak in toungues with an echoing turbulance voice. You say I speak of things, which one need not to know. You Say, You Say, and I wonder; What will be learned if we go under. What is it with us that we can...
Views: 643   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2001 11:47am
by Marvin A. Hendri...
What Is Death ( Imput Needed)
I saw the devil die. He froze with constant fear. I saw his demons cry; They now tend to be shy. Love has rise again. I saw an angel fly. Old satan past away; Good God has conquered all. For to die was just a myth. To live came from within. Mortality was just a game...
Views: 602   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2001 11:17am
by Marvin A. Hendri...
Who Are We? (Poem)
Don't ask me "why"; I fear and cry; As I break away from my mental tribe.Maybe is love; Maybe is hate; But this I know, Time has relayed. For I have seen eyes with great discais which momur pleae be not afraid. A friendly smile provoking sins re-inventing man and the...
Views: 579   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2001 11:08am
by Marvin A. Hendri...
Poem ( Need Imput )
Take me for a ride where human nature smile; Help me vandalize the tragedy of time. Pour into my heart the nectar of the Gods; Make love to me tonight; Lets build our mystic shrine. Come, hold me by my hand. Don't be too distant, "shy". Tonight all feelin...
Views: 578   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 29, 2001 10:56am
by Marvin A. Hendri...
Re: ?
Thanks for comment, still updating site. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:been awhile since someone posted wheres everybody at?
Views: 586   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 26, 2001 1:20pm
by marvin hendricks
t
tuto
?
been awhile since someone posted wheres everybody at?
Views: 557   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2001 10:23pm
by tuto
Free Forum powered by Bravenet