This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
READ - NEW BRAVENET - coming very soon!
In the next few days we will be launching the new Bravenet Website. The new Bravenet website is completely revamped with a new look, new features, new brands, updated services and service managers and much more. You can read more about the new Bravenet and see some...
Views: 636   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2011 10:25am
by Courtnie from Br...
I have the code, where do I put it on my page?
If you are using an HTML editor of your own or the text/visual editor, the simple answer is you copy the code, then paste it onto your webpage where you want your new service to appear. For example, if you want your service or service buttons to appear in your menu,...
Views: 7142   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2008 10:52am
by Bravenet Support
Adding code in the text/visual editor
Follow these steps: 1. Copy the code (Edit/Copy or CTRL-C) provided to you by Bravenet. 2. Open your page in the text/visual editor and select to Edit one of your pages. 3. Click on the "text editor" tab in the editing box. It is right beside the "visual edi...
Views: 5418   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 12, 2008 10:46am
by Bravenet Support
Affiliate link
Where can I find my affiliate link? I do not want embed codes or scripts
Views: 677   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2011 7:29am
by Techgeek
button for guest book
Im thinking of adding the guestbook then paying for the pro edition but after adding the code all io get up is a txt file which is basic and small. Have you got an option to use a button to make the guestbook option stand out
Views: 710   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 5, 2011 10:41am
by Peter
s
Sorin
Subdomain help
I have worked for 5 days to this , and I can't work anymore because this isn't working , I did a Subdomain Redirection , and it doesn't work. For ex: Domain: blog.huppix.com And original link: http://huppixblog.blogspot.com or Domain: forum.huppix.com And...
Views: 721   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2011 6:53pm
by -----
Deleting existing guest book text
I've just embedded a guest book on my website, but wonder how to delete the Bravenet welcome message, so I can start with an empty guest book? Thanks!
Views: 799   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2011 3:57pm
by Karen
a
asim
Help required on this code pls
Hi, I want to combine the below mentioned 2 codes, pls guide. Code A: public string SetBSSForwarded(object BSSStatus, object BSSForwarded) { string strBSSForwarded = string.Empty; if (!BSSStatus.Equals("Issue Resolved")) {...
Views: 743   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 7, 2011 10:16am
by asim
I am getting the sign in for protected page two times
I set the protected page password/un on the main page of the website and it works but when it takes the members to the members only page the sign in box and info appear again at the top of the page and thoroughly confuse the user. I have tried to find where the code...
Views: 715   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 1, 2011 4:02am
by Corwings
s
Seopa
"this form is inoperational"
When I put the code on my website, it says on the topof the form "this form is inoperational." I have no clue how to fix it, my form doesn't work and I don't know what to do.
Views: 1658   Replies: 7
Last Post: Apr 23, 2011 3:21pm
by n
Classified Ad Code - Ads Appear imbedded on my Site page?
I am considering upgrading to the paid classified advertising level. Before I do, I have a question I'd appreciate help answering. With the upgraded version, will the copy and paste code that I insert into a page on my site displaye classified ads on that page vs....
Views: 764   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 7:49pm
by bjsowder
SELAPUT DARA BUATAN - WWW.SELAPUTDARA.COM
Selaput dara robek atau tidak virgin lagi, tidak usah kuatir produk terbaru gigimo selaput dara buatan dari jepang mengembalikan kegadisan anda seketika, tanpa operasi : www.selaputdara.com
Views: 788   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2011 10:11pm
by SELAPUT DARA BUA...
hit counter
I've entered the code and the hit counter is active. But can I make the stats private? don't want everyone checking my stats. TY
Views: 885   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 11, 2011 9:45am
by STEVE
Forum Reply button not working
I embedded the Bravenet forum into my website a few days ago. Everything was working fine up until this evening. The Reply button does not work. It just takes the user back to the index page. How can I fix this? Thanks in advance
Views: 942   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 6, 2011 10:56pm
by Peter
g
george
email form
I have copied and pasted my email form on to my home page using html, which works fine, but now I cannot edit anything at all using html code. Before I could edit, add code, delete code then save, now the 'save' button seems to be disabled. I have 2 new buttond 'subm...
Views: 954   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2011 1:09am
by Peter
Guestbook not posting.
I've built a website for my employer and used the Bravenet embed code to include the guestbook (which is ace by the way) on the site. The site is currently offline and on a local machine on the network, still in development phase, and as the initial folders created...
Views: 1164   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 24, 2011 12:02am
by Peter
hello....
Technology gadget infomation on Harga Jual Blackberry iPhone Laptop Murah
Views: 732   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 9:30pm
by wakthing
Guest Map
Well I used to have the Guest map on my site years ago but it vanished but, it change owners and now I can't find it to post on Bravenet. I need one to post on a Yuku message board! Can anyone help? Muddy
Views: 759   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 15, 2011 11:28am
by MUDCRABS
v
Valdez
Code Tags/Box
Well I am making a site that will be used as a guide for setting up a program. This guide involves editing the code of the program in Notepad. So, to my question. Is there a way to add Code Tags into the display of my webpage, kind of like those used to display co...
Views: 779   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2011 7:05pm
by Valdez
m
Mona
Bravenet error message on OfficeLive.com page
When I try to embed the guestbook code onto my OfficeLive.com page, I get the following message - any thoughts?: Webpage error details User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB6.6; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR...
Views: 775   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 9, 2011 6:46pm
by Mona
hunting
hunting in jordan... quail hunting in jordan...chukar hunting in jordan...duck hunting in jordan الصيد في الاردن...صيد فر في الا...
Views: 802   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 8, 2011 1:16pm
by Corwings
Password Protecting my Officelive Website
I am totally lost - can anyone help? I have designed a website using Office Live for a Junior Football Team. I now need to make it so that only team members can view specific pages. I have the password protect code (I think?) but no matter where I put it in the html...
Views: 912   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 6, 2011 9:35pm
by -----
m
Mark
problems with positioning
Hi, I have amazon affiliate links etc, on page. When i tried to add a video, it went right to bottom of page, and god forbid we are able to drag and drop. How can i get things exactly where i want them on the page?? thanks.
Views: 790   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 3, 2011 6:52am
by Mark
hunting in jordan
hunting in jordan www.12caliber.com
Views: 785   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 20, 2011 12:47pm
by shanker
code for forms
I already made a form for a clients web page. Can I just copy/paste the 3 hidden tags at the top of the code page into my page or do I have to use one of the templates from bravenet? Also, I need to have the info from the form sent to the owner of the site. I...
Views: 783   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 19, 2011 12:48pm
by cherman25
Guest book
I am having issues with embedding the guest book. I have copied and pasted the code and now dont know how to put my words in to there it just comes up with this Please feel free to personalize your new Bravenet Guestbook using the many customization options availa...
Views: 811   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 17, 2011 8:07am
by -----
Built an email form now I can't get it onto the website - HELP
I have a very simple website for a small non-profit foundation and I've build an email form that we will use to accept grant applications was working before but I had to update form and now I can't get it "connected" back to the website. I go to my forms, click on...
Views: 961   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 25, 2011 11:26pm
by -----
s
Simon
How do I make the tell a friend service into an affiliate link
Hello Everyone, As you probably know, with the free web tools Bravenet puts in a little plug back to it's site. For instance, the tell-a-friend service as 'free Tell-a-Friend by Bravenet.com' linked to this url: http://www.bravenet.com/webtools/announce/. I wou...
Views: 821   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 25, 2011 9:47am
by Simon
Guestbook not showing up
Hello, my website is not live yet (still editing) so that is why it's a funny URL. I'm using aphotofolio to edit my site and have filezilla for FTP. I pasted code into the Guestbook page and nothing showed up. I have used html code for other things on other page...
Views: 1031   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 21, 2011 9:03pm
by Laria Saunders
p
Pazuzu
Embedded Guestbook not showing up?
Hey there. I have my guestbook embedded onto my website, but it's not showing up for me anymore. It used to show up, but since I reformatted my computer, it doesn't load anymore. Other people can see it because there's posts, and when I go to the guestbook edit...
Views: 2383   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jan 20, 2011 5:00pm
by Pazuzu
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10