Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
troubled
I really don't know what happens in my marriage. There are times that my marriage is up and more times when my marriage is down. I feel that as long as I do and say what my husband wants to hear things are fine. If I ask questions or disagree the problems are back...
Views: 139   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 7, 2008 10:35pm
by Shirley
I need some photos
Is there anyone in Arkansas (especially Madison county) who has some beautiful photos of the landscape areas that I could use in my genealogy book I am making up for my children? If you will share, please email them to me.
Views: 179   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 7, 2008 10:47am
by Mary in Texas
Question
At least I think this is a question. I know it's something that has been bothering me. Last week I had a meeting with a group of women at my son's school to help with planning a fundraiser. (First, please understand that this is NOT my kind of thing and I only agr...
Views: 217   Replies: 10
Last Post: Feb 5, 2008 12:58pm
by WordWoman in TN
l
lal
Please pray fo Tara, young mother with Cancer
Hi Everyone, Tara has sarcoma. She was diagnosed with it when she was pregnant with her 3 year old son Ethan. So, she's been bateling it for about 3 years now. I first learned about her through the local newspaper. I now work with her mother in law who works at m...
Views: 124   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2008 5:32pm
by lal
I Think I'm Back!
Hey, Sisters! I think I have things back in place! I have kept you in my thoughts and prayers! To make a long story short: Computer went crazy! Tried to fix, but couldn't! Bought a new computer! Took the old one to the doctor! New on went crazy! Went b...
Views: 177   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 31, 2008 7:34am
by lecokat
t
Tasha
need you prayers:
I am currently 27 weeks pregnant. Its been so far a good pregnancy. On last week, I took the glucose test. It was 176 which was high and a sign of gestationao diabetes. The thought of having that scares me. I really dont like needles and it would be hard to deal with...
Views: 154   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 29, 2008 12:43pm
by WordWoman in TN
l
lal
Pray for resolution in families who's homes are sinking
My friend Amber left Los Lunas 6 months ago with hopes of selling her home. Well, I was there the day before she left, and saw none of the damage that is there now. Then in September, my grandmother and I looked at the house because it was my dream to buy it. Again,...
Views: 270   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2008 12:22pm
by Blessednannyof2
l
lal
Pray for Carolyn as she battles cancer
Carolyn is a lady at our church. I saw her this morning asked how she was and she said she was in shock.She was just diagnosed with breast cancer. So, she's facing a mastectomy, and chemo. Her husband's name is Martin. They own an insurance office as well as have 2...
Views: 147   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 27, 2008 4:50pm
by lal
l
lal
Update
Out of the blue, on Thursday, the child's parent's with drew child's enrollement from our school. I will start counselling this coming week, wednesday. I finally got the boundaries in marriage book again. Oh, and I got to work back in my classroom with the doctor...
Views: 147   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 26, 2008 12:06pm
by lal
m
mary
Its getting hard to fight the fight
my husband cheated on me about 7 months ago. I was pregnant with our 1st child my 3rd child. I left for about 3 months but through prayer and my pastor i returned to try to make this marriage work. He begged and begged for me to come back. Now after many months o...
Views: 172   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 26, 2008 11:42am
by WordWoman in TN
k
Karen
Prayer Request for Mother and My Family
Hello Everyone: You have been a great encouragement and support in the past. And, I ask that you keep my family in your prayers. My mother has been in the intensive care at the hospital for heart failure. She is home now and she is able to move around at home...
Views: 171   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 24, 2008 9:22am
by WordWoman in TN
l
lal
Pray for me as I face this.
This too shall pass. Marilyn said that I should not be anxious. That's where the anxiety is coming from. Is it Colossians. I was dealing with home life when episode at school through me, and I"m seeking counseling at Dr.'s advise. But, I haven't seen my husband sin...
Views: 154   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 22, 2008 9:23pm
by Heidi
Baby Joseph is Wonderful!!!!!!!
Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow...... Baby Joseph visited us today and he is wonderful. It's just like God took His finger and wiped his lip off. It's amazing!! Not even hardly a scar. Thank you for all your love and prayers. I love you all!!!!! Yours In...
Views: 123   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 21, 2008 9:16am
by WordWoman in TN
two cradle roll songs
Here I am with another question. In our last congregation (several years ago) I was helping teach the baby class and we sang two songs which I would like to use now--one about a fuzzy catepillar and the other about a hippopotamus. The sad thing is, I cannot remembe...
Views: 205   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 21, 2008 9:16am
by WordWoman in TN
To Die For
To Die For from Living Waters Publication During the Vietnam conflict, a young graduate of West Point Academy was sent to Vietnam to lead a group of new recruits into battle. He did his job well, trying his best to keep his men from ambush and death. However, on...
Views: 122   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2008 9:15am
by WordWoman in TN
h
Heidi
Prayer for family and daughter
Sisters, I need prayers for my daughter and my family. My daughter who is 16 just found out she is pregnant. I am already struggling finacially and this added extra burden has me worried. I know God is with me and her boyfriend seems to want to be helpful ...we will...
Views: 131   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 18, 2008 3:39pm
by lal
l
lal
got a note from doctor
Doctor could see my emotional distress and wants me in counseling to get through it. In the mean time, I got a note from doctor that I should not work with child who abused me 4 years ago, so hopefully,I can go on. Lynne
Views: 126   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2008 3:35pm
by lal
l
lal
Child is coming back tomorrow, thursday, here I go again.
The meeting I was not involved in. The parents are asking that the state facilitate an IEP. The school is thinking this could work to schools benefit. But, in the mean time I have to work with child. Apparently, school did not do something they should have done le...
Views: 142   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 18, 2008 10:26am
by WordWoman in TN
Prayer Intervention
The power of prayer is truly remarkable! Just one day ago I posted a desparate letter of a family in need. Hallelujah! Their gas will be turned in tomorrow. Now they wait on the Lord for answers in regards to how they will eat in the coming weeks and pay all o...
Views: 106   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2008 5:01pm
by Harriet Walker K...
Computer problems again
I will be out of touch for a while again. I don't know how long this will take. Somehow my IP address got changed on me and I cannot get to the internet or get my email. I will check through Bob's computer periodically, but he is always so tied up with his busines...
Views: 110   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 16, 2008 11:43am
by Blessednannyof2
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Free Forum powered by Bravenet