Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Roll Call

Everyone in the paths of the tornados last night, pleas let us hear from you that you are okay, and what damage if any was done. My grandson in Huntsville, Alabama reports no problem with any of them so far.

Re: Roll Call

Ethan's father, Ben, was at the mall that was hit in Memphis (getting new prescription glasses). He's okay, but their car was pretty torn up.

Yes, I saw that one. Thanks be to God that he was not injured! That sounded very scary! I have never been in or seen a tornado, so I can only guess!

Thanks Be To God were fine!!! Several tornadoes were in Kentucky that scary night. Our county had a warning about 3:15 AM (my weather radio went off with the warning)very very scary. There were lots of wind damage in Lexington where my best friend lives. I think our big o' mountains protect us alot. I am very scared of storms, The Good Lord let me sleep through it, I did'nt hear a thing. I just said a big heart-felt prayer and fell right off to sleep.

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS WHEN WE ARE SCARED!
LOVE TO MY SISTERS,

Blessednannyof2

Goodlettsville Tennessee all is well in my neck of the woods.

Several of the recent grads from my son's school are attending Union University. My understanding is that most of them lost everything. One of the boys was at school yesterday; when asked if he'd lost anything, he said, "Look at me. You've now seen my entire wardrobe." He's actually pretty happy, but he's planning to be a minister, and has a wonderful ability to look for the positive. He lived on the top floor of his dorm; the top floor is missing. The school is taking up a collection to be evenly distributed over all of their students at UU.