Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I love you all and miss our chats

Greetings to all!! I miss our chats on the board. I haven't even been able to check in on them as much as I want to or need to.

But I and Monty are still here. We are still open! I don't know why we got a house since we stay here all the time. But God is so good to us and we are doing well. Got to run. But I love you and you are always in my thoughts and prayers!!

Re: I love you all and miss our chats

Good to see you! Stay safe

Glad to hear that you're doing well. You know that we miss you, think of you often and pray for you. I guess if we're praying for you then we shouldn't be surprised that you're doing well!

Know you are busy, busy, busy; but drop in anytime you can! We will keep you in thought and prayer! {{{hugs}}}

Hello Melody,
Soooooooo glad to hear your voice! I have been thinking of you and Monty and your new business and happy to hear that all is going well! Check back in when you can.

Love,
Kathy

So glad to hear your voice!!!

Love, Hugs and Prayers, Angie

Re: Re: I love you all and miss our chats

So good to here from you! I missed your sweet posts and your advice.

GOD BLESS YOU MELODY,

LOVE, BLESSEDNANNYOF2