Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need prayers

i come asking u all to pray for me. im 8 months pregnant. i also sinned and did that out of wedlock. the father has not support me at all. on yesterday, he told me he had another baby on the way. i am still in love with him. i just asked that u all pray that God will remove this load off of me. its been hard the whole eight months without any father support. i ask u all to pray with me that God keep me, protect me with this struggle, that my baby be healthy and that he bless us.

Re: need prayers

Tasha,

All humans sin. That's why we needed Jesus to die for us. God has made a way for us to be reconciled to Him. Remember Jesus's admonition in Matthew 6:33 "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." You didn't ask for advice, but here is some anyway.

Spend as much time as you can talking to God and letting Him talk to you through His inspired word in the Bible. Through the truth of His word and with His help, you will get through this. We are praying for you and your baby.

Tasha, we all do things we shouldn't do. If you are asking for prayers, that makes me believe that you are trying to make things right with God. And that's wonderful. You aren't alone in this. God is there, and we are here praying with you.

Tasha, I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Please listen to the advice given you by Word Woman and Donna. That is the most important thing for you to be concerned with, as you are bringing a child into a world such as this has become.
(((huggs)))