Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ethan Update, 3/7/08

Ethan's situation has always been in God's hands, and we have all trusted Him for the answer. I still trust Him and know that He will do what is best for Ethan and his family. Things aren't looking too good right now, and the family is asking us to continue to pray. www.ethanpowell.com

Re: Ethan Update, 3/7/08

My prayers are still with them. I know you are right and it is not that I don't trust God's promises, or his power (at least I don't think so), but my heart weep so for Ethan to be well and free of cance and pain. He has been through so much, so my prayes are for his comfort and QUICK healing!

Have you noticed the buddy mapping? It is growing, and the whole half of the eastern US is just covered, looks like "knee deep" so to speak! I pray it means a return to the love of God in humility and obedience as a country!

OH GOD, OUR PRECIOUS FATHER

PLEASE HEAL OUR LITTLE ANGEL ETHAN. I THINK OF THIS CHILD OFTEN. I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT HURT AND GRIEF THEIR GOING THROUGH. GOD I PRAY YOU COMFORT HIM AND NOT LET HIM HURT NO MORE.PLEASE MAKE HIM WELL. OH FATHER I ALSO PRAY FOR THOSE LITTLE YOUNG PARENTS. GIVE THE COMFORT THEY NEED AS ONLY YOU CAN.

IN JESUS WONDERFUL AND MOST HOLY NAME..AMEN

Yeh! Ethen shows no bacteria! A big step forward! To God be the Glory and Praise and Honor! Amen! Blessed be the name of the Lord God, Jehovah for His Word is truth and His Promises are faithful!

(((Hugs))). I cannot even imagine what Ethan and his family are going through. But God is ever present!

Amen, Mary. Tomorrow is the BIG day. I'm so afraid of the outcome, but I'm still praying for healing. I don't think I can stop that ever.