Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Spring Break

Tomorrow we're off to MO to visit the extended family. We're making the trip with my parents; Mom wants to see her remaining sister and the nieces/nephews. (There were seven children in her family; she & her sister are the only ones left.)

We would appreciate your prayers for our travel, and also for the trip to go well for Mom. It's so hard for her to get around now, so travel isn't easy.

See you ladies in a week!

Re: Spring Break

Go with God, Word Woman, and peace attend all of you.

Re: Re: Spring Break

GOD SPEED WORDWOMAN FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

WE WILL MISS YOU AND YOUR WISDOM

May God keep you anf your family safe. Have a great time!

Thank you all for your prayers. It was a wonderful trip, and Mom did better than any of us thought was possible. We had a great time. If you saw the reports about the floods in MO, we were there. I'm not sure I've ever seen that much rain! There was a lot of flooding in the area, but we did okay. We drive back along the southern part of the state, and have to cross the Mississippi and the Ohio. The water was really high. I'm worried for all the farmers with flooded fields, so please keep them in your prayers.