Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ethan update 3/17/08

Give Praises to Our Lord God, Jehova! For His love is everlasting and His Promises are true.

Ethan's MRD results were negative! Essentially no lukemia except a .003%. How marvelous are God's works! And the buddy mapping shows more and more participation in the prayer links.

Re: Ethan update 3/17/08

Mary, I saw that just before we left and I just sat here praising God and crying. What a blessing He has given!

Ethan is still not doing great, but I'm going to keep on praying! He never ignores us.

Mountains and valleys, isn't it? But he is still there, and is still being blessed. It has also been a big attention getter throught the country, according to the buddymapping. God's glory shall be seen!

Re: Ethan update 3/27/08

Ethan is in a valley again.

Father, Hallowed be Thy Name. Keep Your child beneath Your care, and encircle him with Your healing wing. May his life be to Your glory!
Under Christ's love and in His name.

This poor little child! He is struggling so hard just to hold on. His parents must be frantic.

Father God, thank You for hearing us when we call. Thank You for loving us and taking care of us. Please place Your healing hand on Ethan, and just make him well. Lord, he's so small and he's fought on so hard for so long. Please strengthen his parents and help them to make it through this. Lord, I just pray that You would heal Ethan. Please heal all of the children who are sick; it seems wrong to our human hearts for children to be sick. We know that You have it all in control, and that You will do what is best. Thank You for hearing this prayer. In Jesus' name, Amen.