Return to Website

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board

Welcome to the Christian Sisters' Message Board. It is an enjoyable way to encourage and communicate with one another. Please tell your friends about the board and about http://www.christianmirror.com.

Christian Sisters' Message and Prayer Request Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need mature counsel - on a delicate subject

Hi Sisters,

I am a Christian who is looking for someone to give me some insight on how to encourage a new Christian in a delicate situation. I would like if a mature sister whose faith is solid can email me; I will then give more clear non-revealing details in the email. Experience working with women transitioning out of a dysfunctional (abuse/substance addiction)lifestyle helpful. Thank you and God bless you.

In Jesus' Love,
T

Re: Need mature counsel - on a delicate subject

I'm not qualified to help you, but I hope one of our ladies was able to help you. Please know that if you've had no contact with anyone, you've still been prayed for a lot.

Re: Need mature counsel - on a delicate subject

My love and prayers for this situation. I am in no way in a position to give advise. I know that these ladies are willing to help you.

Re: Re: Need mature counsel - on a delicate subject

Thank you for your encouragement. The situation seems to be going better. I appreciate your responses. Someone has emailed me. Thank you.