Forum Português de Música

Fórum onde se discute música clássica e cultura em geral.

Forum Português de Música
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bach, comme tout le monde!

“Patient reader, allow the author […] to recall a visit he made several years ago to the recently deceased filmmaker Robert Bresson’s apartment at the end of Ile St. Luis, in the very heart of Paris. The spacious living room in which the conversation took place, with its windows revealing the east façade, discreet and majestic, of the Notre Dame Cathedral, was covered by an ample library, with several shelves reserved for a sizable record collection. My curiosity overcame my timidity, and on the way out, at the end of my visit, as we were crossing the threshold of the door leading to the entrance hall, I dared to ask the maestro, ‘Robert, what is the music you enjoy listening to the most?’ Bresson hurled me a perplexed look from his deep-set, clear eyes, at the same thing shaking his enormous mane of white hair, as if I had just asked the most moronic of all the obvious question, and answered dryly, ‘Bach, comme tout le monde!’”

Martin Lasalle
Boletín Diverdi
Madrid, April 2000

[Isto vem no nº11 da GOLDBERG]

Re: Bach, comme tout le monde!

Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Schostakovitch, Bartók, Messiaen, Ravel, aprecia algum destes?

Noop

Conheço Ravel e Messiaen muito mal. Quanto aos outros, não os aprecio. Isto posso dizer, porque embora só disponha de um punhado de discos destes compositores, a A2 dá-lhes muita atenção.

Cumprimentos,
Gonçalo

Re: Bach, comme tout le monde!

Então a sua informação quanto a não apreciar Lopes-Graça é no mínimo pouco precisa; não aprecia a música do séc. XX e portanto não pode apreciar Lopes-Graça como grande músico do séc XX que foi , que é e que será!

Também gosto muito de Bach (faço parte de "tout le monde"), mas tenho a felicidade de conseguir apreciar todos os períodos da HM (uns mais que outros); já viu a sorte que tenho em não estar limitado no tempo? :)

Cumprimentos novecentistas.

Bolas, fui apanhado!

Cumprimentos,
Gonçalo

Re: Bolas, fui apanhado!

:)