Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for bomb proof horse that can run barrels and trail ride!!!!!!!!!!

looking for a horse that is pretty much bomb proof for anyone to ride, needs to be able to compete in barrels, trail ride and go camping, has to be pretty quiet willing to pay for a good horse!

Re: Looking for bomb proof horse that can run barrels and trail ride!!!!!!!!!!

Check out our webpage! We have several horses that may interest you! http://www.SunOverBRanch.zoomshare.com

Go to "Sale/Photos" and then "Horses for sale"

I've got a 7 yo appendix AQHA (Native Dancer, Easy Meyers and Easy Jet all on papers) mare that runs 3D times and has room for a lot more with more pushing. She trail rides great and is pretty much kid-safe. In fact, I let a 13 yo girl who just started riding/running 4-5 months ago borrow her for our NBHA state show when her gelding came up lame. I am in Georgia, so she may be out of your way. Thanks for your time.

i have a really nice 15 yrs young QH mare that runs
barrels & poles & ropes. She is excellent to just
trail ride on & has the SMOOTHEST gaits.....
she was vet checked 1 yr ago ( complete xrays ,etc.)
to be completly sound with not one bit of arthrtis, etc. showing up. She is very young for her age----has always had good care. very quiet, sane & sensible. I am in Wichita Ks area. I want $3500 firm for her, since No papers ( I bought her that way ) she is full QH & was out of registerd stock,
but is very cute & built like a real nice registered
quarter mare. Is about 15 to 15'1 hands high.
If she would interest you at all, please let me know.
email: padracing@earthlink.net or call late eves. at
316-722-7810 Ginny Mitchell

Oh, I forgot to tell you the little mare used to run
high school rodeo & was quite good at the barrels & poles. I am 53 yrs. old & have run her a few times at jackpots & yes, she was fast.

Re: Re: Looking for bomb proof horse that can run barrels and trail ride!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone have pics to look at of these horses?

We have my sisters high school barrel and pole horse he is 15 and we do have papers. He is broke enough for a kid but can turn it on when it is time to run. Asking 6,500 make offer just siting in the pasture. where are you we could set up a time to try him? Email for more details.

I have a horse on this website that fit's what you are looking for. His add number is 1107046524.

Re: Re: Looking for bomb proof horse that can run barrels and trail ride!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 10 yr old reg paint mare that would fit the bill. Runs barrels, poles, goats and is an excellent trail/trail riding horse. Won grand champion mare this year in the dist. 4H show, so she is very pretty. Asking $4500 but would neg. Email if interested

I have a 8yr old Dun mare. Runs barrels and is a very safe and quiet trail horse... This mare was professionaly trained in barrels. This mare is safe for anyone 6-60.
Sound...
$7500...

What about a 2D NBHA AQHA geld? Let me know if you want more info and pictures.

I have a nine year old red roan gelding. Proven winner in barrels, poles, and trail class. Great to go trail riding on. If you want more info, please e-mail me.
Thanks
Holly

i have a 8 year old palomino mare, that runs barrels, poles, ropes, completely bomb proof. 8500. I also have a 10 year old bay gelding completely bomb proof runs barrels, poles, and ropes. 10000

best to be reached by phone 7704432356

If you are serious about a good all around horse, email or call me. dashn4cash@yahoo.com or 307-272-8186.

Hi, have 9yr gelding. 3d, anyone can ride. Reg. The signature bred. 11yr girl inexperienced is riding. 3500.

hey look at the 10 yo gelding at the website. he looks alot better than the pics. the kids took them and some are just really not good. he does everything you've requested and also will work as a turnback horse in the cutting pen. hes 15 hands. stout put together. my 8yo rides him. he is bomb proof. we are in n.e. fla. asking 3000. 904 626 6902 sharon

I have a 9 year old gelding listed on this website if you are interested.