Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for older head horse

wanted older head horse must be sound and not have a lot of holes. located in south dakota

Re: looking for older head horse

I have a 10 yr old gld. Black/White 15h, 1200 lbs.Really broke, great horse to learn how to rope on. Located in North Tx.

18 yr old APHA Winken Wayne bred Paint Gelding. He is an awesome all around horse, but excels at team roping (heading). Paint score's great and won't leave the box until you tell him. Very fast to a steer and handles great! He run's hard, but will not run by, and will get you to the right spot every time no matter how fast the steer. Paint has won lots of $$$ US and ACTRA. He also does breakaway. He is a solid 2-3D barrel horse and he does poles and goats too. He is also a great trail horse. Paint is very broke and kind. No issues. This horse is a great high school or college rodeo horse. 509-964-2625 or 509-856-7613.

Re: ? for those who responded

What are you asking for your horses? How old are they?

i have a 12 year old chestnut gelding. He's a finished head horse, no major holes. If you're interested, email me and I will send you some pics.

Re: Re: ? for those who responded

I'm asking $3500 firm for this horse. He sells as grade. Two Eyed Jack bred, was papered, but papers were lost before we owned him.

I have an 18 year old horse that heads, heels, and tie down calf roping. He is a butterscotch Palomino. He has good papers and is nice to look at. No holes at all. He is in very good shape. I want $5,500 for him.

I have a roan gelding in SD. That has been hauled and is very good in the box. he makes the same run every time. He is gentle and easy to be around. Anyone from kids to adults have used this horse. If you want more info call 605 567 3398 leave message. or email me. omackers@gwtc.net