Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Timed Event Horses and Cattle

We train horses for calf roping and barrel raceing,Stand Doctor Ham Bars a money and point producer AQHA,pros to youth in CR,BW,BR.We precondition and sell roping calves all year,any number.I can get them ready for you.And will save you more in the long run on your death loss. I only ride 3 outside horses a mo. I spend a good deal of time with them.You wont get any trainer trash from me.If I don't feel like I can do your horse any good I won't keep him.Give me a call you Thanks Ronny Clampitt 580-4395225 Loco OK.I can tell you what my horses have won and where.

Re: Timed Event Horses and Cattle

Check out my post on uscra web forum

Re: Timed Event Horses and Cattle

How much to ride a barrel horse.Is you wifes name Kim. Clampitt is not a common name.If so she is riding a really nice young horse.I saw him win the barrel race at Velma.My daughter would like to start riding she is seven does she give lessons let me know and i'll call you Thanks