Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Older calf roping horse wanted

I want an older calf roping horse that is still sound and a reasonable price.

Re: Older calf roping horse wanted

Give me a call.How old and price range I live in Ok.two hours south of OKC.I know where there is a couple that sure might work.I dont have any older horses all ours are fairly young.Ronny Clampitt 580-4395225 Thanks

Re: Re: Older calf roping horse wanted

Ronny,
I'm looking for calf roping horses...what ages/prices do you have for horses!

Thanks
Justine Pabst
justinepabst@msn.com

Justine,I have one here we raised,11,14'3, 1000 or so money won pros,am,uscra,ccra AQHA. world show and Bayer World show qualifier, finals and top ten,ROM,CR,BW,BR.Money won by 3 different ropers.Gentle and does not come with a list.I have a customer,there kids yout rodeo and keep some nice horses around.All will be what they say they are.Usually in there teens but not 20 and under 10,000.I bet we can find what you are looking for.I live in the Duncan OK. area Loco. 580-4395225,I also sell and precondition roping calves all year.Thanks for your interest Ronny Clampitt

I have a 16 yr old sorrel papered gelding that has alot of money won on him. He will stay sound as long as you take care of him. He scores great and really stops hard. this horse will let you win. I want 7500 for him give me a call (208)709 8417