Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for young Barrel horse

Hi, I am looking for a young Barrel horse between the
ages of 4-6. I would haul him as a Goat Tying horse for
a year to get him seasoned. Then I would finish or start
him on Barrels and haul hi as a Barrel horse. I would
like the horse to be under $10,000. Thanks for the help.
Please email or call at 850-256-3556.

Re: Looking for young Barrel horse

I have a 3 year old mare that would be awsome at goat tying sliding stop. She is currently loping a really nice set of barrels. She hunts them and goes in there looking for them. Has a great handle on her. No bad habits does anything you want. She is northan dancer, the signiture and copper bugs she is maybe 15 hands right now. 7500

We also have a gelding not going as well on the barrels. But he knows them. He is an own son of onthemoneyred, out of a foundation mare that has produced 5 1-d horses for us. he is 5. Sweet gental nothing bothers him. my nieces and nephews who are 4 and can be turned loose at a horse show on him and he will take them anywhere. 6500

If interested please call at 7706340715 or 8123603249 thanks.

Re: Re: Looking for young Barrel horse

They both sound nice, where are you located. Thanks,
Suzie

I have a dun/buckskin mare that is 4. She is broke to death and will do anything you want. Is not spooky at all. Been to barrel races and rodeos. No problem. She is 14 3, she is the right size for goat tying, she has a bull dog built. She is well-patterened on barrels and running Bottom 3d to 4d times. very easy to ride and get along with. I am 5'8 and she is just alittle short for me or I would keep her, she is a nice mare and very pretty too. If interested , let me know. $8500.00 Oklahoma

Re: Re: Re: Looking for young Barrel horse

i have 2 locations. I am in Georgia or Indiana. Where are you located? I also travel a lot. So you never know where i am going to be. The horses can be where they need when someone wants to look.

I have very nice 5 year old mare, She is 15 hands great minded and very easy to ride. She is running consistant 2D times and sometimes in the 1D. She is Jet of Honor bred, NO bad habits, and is 100% sound priced to sell $6500

Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for young Barrel horse

Hi, I am located in McDavid, Florida, which is in the panhandle, so I am fairly close. Could you tell me some about the ones you have for sale.

Thanks, Suzie

Suzanna Leathers
Circle S Ranch
850-256-3556

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Looking for young Barrel horse

They are both really nice. Going good. The gelding is bomb proof we take him to horse shows and turn 5 and 6 year olds loose on him. He is a stoughter horse than the mare. He has a really big motor. The mare is real laid back to ride. She is racey looking. They both are sweet easy to handle and easy to catch. No problem shoeing. The mare is just further along on the barrels than the gelding. Anything else just let me know.

Hi Suzzana I am not sure where you are from-I am in alberta.I have a SUPER Athletic,14.3hh 5yr old gelding, He has been hauled to jackpots and is entered in futurity in May. Not super fast yet, but very easy to ride, very much a people horse,bay,cute.He is out of Wrangler War Leo.I have swung a rope off him,drug a barrel and followed a few cows on him.

Re: Re: Looking for young Barrel horse

hi did you sell your barrel horse? i am looking for a good barrel horse about 14.2or 3 h.h
thanks
d.g