Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Seasoned Calf Roping Horse Needed ASAP!

I am looking for a seasoned calf roping horse for my 14 yr old brother to begin ropin in HS on. We are located in ND but will travel to find the right horse! If you know of anything reasonably priced (up to $8,000).

Thanks

Re: Seasoned Calf Roping Horse Needed ASAP!

Justine,I have one really nice rodeo horse that we raised.He is 11 ROM.CR.BW.BR world show qualifier in CR.BW Finals,and top ten MOney won Pros,am,uscra,ccra.3 different ropers have ridden him.Gentle and does not come with a list. I have some customers who have kids that yout rodeo and alwaysa on the look out for a nice horse fore sale and have a few.Ages will vary Most will be in teens.But 20,will not lie to you about them. And be under 10,000.If you are interested give me a call or email.I bet we can find what you want.I clean up and sell roping calves all year Thanks for your interest Ronny

I left out my number 580-5395225 Thanks again Look forward hearing from you Ronny

I have a mare that is 7 years old and ready to go She is foundation bred. Good looking and gentle. Lots of stop and lots of pull I want 8500 for her. I also have a 14 yr old papered gelding that has had a ton of money won on hime he scores great and will really let you win he goes for 7500. and finally a 20 year old mare that i just got out of texas she will take care of your brother she is a cute little thing and i would probabaly take 5000 for her if you want pictures or videos let me know. email me or give me a call (208) 709 8417

i have a blue roan, 14.1 very nice looking. no bad habbits. Broke right. Scores like a rock, tracks forever, works good rope and really stops. you can also heel. has been used at jackpots and rodeos. asking 10,000 located in waco tx. email me b22win@yahoo.com

Justine:

The gelding of Shane Humphreys that is on this site for $5500 is sure a good honest horse. I have seen him go at alot of rodeos and he is sure a nice gelding. Shane is a good guy and can be trusted. He lives at Bloomfield, Iowa. That gelding would make a perfect high school horse and is sure priced right.

Marc