Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
breakaway horse needed

Hello--I am looking for a breakaway roping horse to compete on and for an extra practice horse for this summer. I live in MN so I am looking for a horse in the MN, Iowa, Dakotas, WI area. Please contact me with any information. My preferrable price range is $5500 or under (since I am still in college), but let me know about the horse if it is around that range.
Concetta

Re: breakaway horse needed

Check out the ad on this site under calf roping horses. There is a super nice gelding advertised by Shane Humphrey from Bloomfield, Iowa. I have seen this horse at alot of the rodeos and he is super nice, honest and solid. Shane is a straight shooter and can be trusted. Good luck on your search.

I know where there some here in OK. but they wont be cheep.You can't afford to spot em the horse.It cost so much to go, you will have to be better mounted than the rest.The horse is the main factor in success or failure,in the roping business.A good horse isn't an expense it'an investment.A pickup and trailer is an expense.They can not win you a dime.Let me know.Thanks 580-4395225

I have a nice gelding that is a breackaway horse in SD. We are asking $3500 for him. He is solid and good in the box he is well mannered and been ranch rode. He is 11 yr old. The reason for selling is no one breakaways here anymore. He is a dry doc bred horse

Hi, I know that I am not in the states that you are looking for but I am not far off. I live in Fort Scott, KS. I have a horse that sounds perfect for what you are looking for. He is my brother's old calf-horse. He was getting a little old to keep working in the calf-roping like he used to. My brother wants to sale him as a break-away horse. He is an 18yr old pretty, pretty palomino. Don't let the age scare you he is an awesome break-away horse, he will put you there everytime and is as calm as they come. We are asking $4,700 for him.(that price is negotiable) Let me know what you think.

I have a second calf roping horse that is seasoned, I have rodeo on this horse is many PRCA in California and Washington (State). He is 15, 15.1hds, Red Roan and very sound all around. Current on Vacinations and in shape. This horse is kids safe with a halter and all business in the arena. I have won and placed on him in several major rodeo on the west coast. The only reason I am selling him is because I am riding two young horses I am seasoning. He scores very well and has the same run every time.

Send me an e-mail if you are still looking.

Thanks