Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for 3H/SL/GN trailer

Hello,
I am looking for a 3H/GN/SL trailer. I would prefer a Sundowner/Elite/Sooner/Hart, but I am open to anything reasonable, that is built to last. No Exiss Please. I would like something that is at least insulated with heat/air (OR) that has a weekend package but needs a few more things added. It must be at leat 7ft wide & at least 7ft tall. Prefer all aluminum/rear tack/drop down windows/bus on butt OR slant doesn't matter much as long as it can be enclosed. Will travel for right deal.
Email: hashope11@hotmail.com

Re: Looking for 3H/SL/GN trailer

Carrie look on usedtrailers.com i saw a couple on there that fits your deal...or look on ebay

good luck

jk

check out this trailer on www.nugentranches.com. The price is in canadian funds so its a good deal for US buyers.

Call Jason Art at Twister trailers (620)-223-1206 they have some nice trailers tell him Aaron Porter sent you. I know he has some three horse trailers for a good price