Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Want to trade 15" Kristi Peterson Tex Tan Pro Only for a Dale Martin 14 1/2 Barrel Saddle

I would like to trade for a new or used dale martion barrel saddle 14 1/2 inch. Please email me if you have one. Thanks I will sell my Kristi Peterson outright as well.

Re: Want to trade 15" Kristi Peterson Tex Tan Pro Only for a Dale Martin 14 1/2 Barrel Saddle

I have a nice 14" Dale Martin, is that too small?

Re: Re: Want to trade 15" Kristi Peterson Tex Tan Pro Only for a Dale Martin 14 1/2 Barrel Saddle

Not sure??? I would have to try it out or if you could tell me what it is I could go somewhere that might have one like yours and sit in it.....

Re: Re: Re: Want to trade 15" Kristi Peterson Tex Tan Pro Only for a Dale Martin 14 1/2 Barrel Saddl

I sent you some pics. Hope that helps.

Re: Want to trade 15" Kristi Peterson Tex Tan Pro Only for a Dale Martin 14 1/2 Barrel Saddle

Jennifer Patla from Peculiar, MO has her Dale Martin advertised on Barrelhorseworld. It is in excellent condition. Check it out.