Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anyone out there have a young and broke ranch horse that has speed and ability to become a barrel ho

I'm looking for a good broke ranch mare or gelding that's 3 to 5 yrs, 15 hands on up and has some speed.... I have an 8 yr. old Dash for Cash bred gelding that I would be willing to trade for a good ranch horse that has some barrel possibilites! Just email me or post.. Thanx!!!

Re: Anyone out there have a young and broke ranch horse that has speed and ability to become a barre

Hey there. I have a 4 year old Cee Booger Red, Lady Bugs Moon bred gelding, not quite 15 hands. Incentive fund. Own son of Cee Dat Booger. Currently being used in the feedyard. Really starting to watch a cow. Has speed, athletic ablility, very quick and big motor. Sunrise futurity eligible. email me if your interested.

Re: Anyone out there have a young and broke ranch horse that has speed and ability to become a barre

Hi! I have a 6 year old Bay Gelding. Dry Doc, Doc Tari, Two Eyed Jack and Quadrant bred. Started running barrel's last fall and is running 3D and 4D times. Coming along very nicely. Needs someone willing to just finish him. He really works off his hind end and spins, bends and flex's nicely. He has been started right! Very gentle and kind, anyone can ride him. No vices 15.1 hands. Very pretty! Have track and roped some cattle. Very cowy and loves to work. Great hunting and trail horse as well. I'm not wanting to trade, but if you are interested in buying, I have him priced at $6500.

I have a 4 yo Azure Te bred grey gelding. He is beautiful. Good head, nice hip, good bone, @15.1 hands. He's kind and, I think, will have speed. Very smooth mover. I have ridden him at arenas, on wagon trains, and around the ranch. He got scratched up on his side and back last summer, so had to turn him out as it was right under the saddle. No scars or permanent damage. He was going nice last spring, but is still fairly green. Asking $2000. Located in MT.

I have a 2yr blue roan gelding that is broke and nice and big. He has been riden since he was 15mths off and on . His sire is a calf horse and dam is TB money winner off the track. He has been hauled very good mind. Also have a 2yr not broke by 1d stallion jody O Toole bred, Have a Bullys on Fire, Fire Water Flit, Shoot Yeah, Dash for cash, bred buckskin filly, amber eyes. yearling has placed in halter futurity.

Are you still wanting a prospect?
Christina