Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
14" Used Lynn McKenzie saddle & B/C for sale

We have a 14" Lynn McKenzie saddle for sale. Well cared for with the leather in very good condition - still "roughout" on the seat and stirrup fenders. Natural rawhide trim, Indian gold seat with rust inlay and matching breast collar. E-mail pictures available $1150 + freight
608-524-3767

Re: 14" Used Lynn McKenzie saddle & B/C for sale

please e-mail pics of your saddle. thanks. Kay

Re: 14" Used Lynn McKenzie saddle & B/C for sale

I am looking for a new saddle for my daughter, and was
wondering how old this one is. We also would like to see a current picture if it is possible.

Re: Re: 14" Used Lynn McKenzie saddle & B/C for sale

Thanks for the note. The 14" has been sold. I do have a used 14.5" that is on the "inexpensive" side. $1150 for the saddle and breast collar. I do have pictures if you are interested in that.
Thanks
Saddles N Pads

Re: Re: Re: 14" Used Lynn McKenzie saddle & B/C for sale

Please send pics if you still have this saddle :-)
thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 14" Used Lynn McKenzie saddle & B/C for sale

Hi Christina - sorry - this saddle has been sold. I do have a 14.5" used for sale. It is on the inexpensive side - $1150 including the breast collar. In great condition. We have used it for a try out saddle for our customers. Been ridden but not abused.
Thanks
Saddles N Pads