Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BARREL PROSPECT WANTED

I am looking for a good looking, running bred athletic gelding. NO MARES! I am only interested in geldings that are 5-7 yrs. old, well broke and have been hauled enough to be at ease when they are away from home. I don't care if the horse is started on barrels, but I'll pay more for one that is started right and exhibitioning already. I do not want a big, stout horse, a lazy horse, or a horse that moves heavy, rough or is not a natural on their hind end. I'm looking for one that is 14.3 - 15.1, quick and athletic, and moves when you ask him. I'm in Oklahoma, so I only want to consider horses either here or in the surrounding states. Price must match the horse's level and ability. I already have an open horse...that's not what I'm looking for.

Re: BARREL PROSPECT WANTED

Would you consider a 4 year old located in Kansas that has been hauled to the races, currently being used in the feedyard, ready to start barrel training. 14.3 hands. Cee Booger Red on top Lady Bugs Moon bred on bottom. Own son of Cee Dat Booger. Very athletic, big motor. Futurity eligible. 2500.00 email g1ranch@hotmail.com

Re: Re: BARREL PROSPECT WANTED

I do not want a futurity prospect, that's why I wanted at least a 5 yr. old. I want a horse that I can enter if they come on fast. With a 4 yr. old, in case the horse didn't work out for me, I would feel like I had to keep them futurity eligible qnd not enter until Dec. 1st to make it easier to resell.

Are you looking for a papered horse, or does it matter?

Yes, I want the horse to be registered so I know his breeding, and for resale in case he doesn't work out.

Is OR too far away? Have a Captain Biankus/Bunny Bid well started on barrels. Won money, hauled, nice to be around, gentle, big motor. 15.1 or 15.2 about 1125 lbs. Very smooth, novice horse.
Reasonably priced for his training, experience, disposition, breeding. 6 years old.

I have a well bred gelding that is in OK for about a week. then we go back to SD. He is started and running very well he is 7. He has a ton of potential and ability. If you want more infor email me

Are you still looking for a prospect. I have a brother to Janet Stover's "Bo" for sale!!!!

I bought a nice young gelding 2 weeks ago, and so far, he's working out real good. Thanks everyone.