Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for trailer

looking for gooseneck 2 or 3 horse alum. trailer in good shape. Would like to have Ac.

Re: looking for trailer

I have a 00' Charmac 3 horse w/ 10 short wall full living quarters. Has everything except a generator. Very nice condition. $20K

Shelby
480-332-6498

A friend of mine has a nice 2001 or 02 Exiss Trailer for sale. You will have to call her about it and her number is 785-843-0583 in Lawrence, Kansas. You will like this trailer

I sell horse trailers and I have a really nice 1990 aluminum Sundowner 3 horse GN with a carpeted dressing room with a nearly new air conditioner. The trailer is pretty and looks much newer and has been well cared for. Drop down windows on the head, bus windows on the rear, collapsible rear tack, like new tires, all checked out and 100%. First $9500 takes it for a fast sale for my friend. If you want pictures, e-mail me. I also have a 1995 4-Star 2 horse GN aluminum trailer...real nice, but no AC for $9500. I just got it today.

Re: Re: looking for trailer

if you could send your pics to my email address that would be great, also not looking to spend more than $9000. thanks

Re: Re: looking for trailer

Cindy where are you located?

Re: Re: Re: looking for trailer

We are in Shawnee, Oklahoma.

We have a 3 horse for sale on our website. There are pictures and mnore information on it on the site. Its www.brooksbarrelhorses.com thanks!