Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ANYONE NEED A SUMMER JOB RIDING SOME AWESOME HORSES??

18,000 acre horse ranch in South Dakota looking for a girl or guy to ride and train barrel, rope and cutting horses during this summer. Good pay and a furnished place to live. No drinkers, drugs, just a good honest person. Email for more details.

Re: ANYONE NEED A SUMMER JOB RIDING SOME AWESOME HORSES??

what months would help be needed?

Re: Re: ANYONE NEED A SUMMER JOB RIDING SOME AWESOME HORSES??

whenever, whatever...she just has some of the top bred barrel rope and cutting horses and doesn't have anyone to keep them in shape through the summer. Could also be full time.

Re: Re: Re: ANYONE NEED A SUMMER JOB RIDING SOME AWESOME HORSES??

what is she offering for full time work?
what is the pay like for full time?
interested in full time work,currently training two year olds in texas.

email me with more info......

js

Has this position been filled yet?

Re: Re: ANYONE NEED A SUMMER JOB RIDING SOME AWESOME HORSES??

No she hasn't found anyone. You can call her at 605-788-2261 and she'll tell you a little more about it. Her name is Patty Kelly. She's really nice and has alot of nice horses.

Re: Re: Re: ANYONE NEED A SUMMER JOB RIDING SOME AWESOME HORSES??

What part of SD are you from? I am over by Sioux City Iowa and I rodeo in the summer but i would like to fine a good job to help pay for college?

Re: Re: Re: Re: ANYONE NEED A SUMMER JOB RIDING SOME AWESOME HORSES??

I live in IL, would be willing to stay in SD for the summer, the only problem is that I high school rodeo, and do NBHA and IPRA, plus a lot of open stuff. Do we pay to stay there and get paid? Just a couple questions...thanks!

Hey, Just curious to see if you need help after the summer monthes and where you are located at. I have rodeoed and trained since forever it seems and have been involved in many associations! I attend college in Brookings and am looking for a part time job! Please let me know