Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
saddle for sale,wanted 13 1/2 sports saddle, wanted hot walker, wanted tough barrel horses to rodeo

13 1/2 inch tod slone comes with fully tooled breastcollar,girth pro choice,rear cinch-$1900
wanted original sports saddle 13 1/2
wanted hot walker for 4 horse
WANTED 1D PRO BARREL HORSE MUST WON MONEY AT OPEN OR PRO RODEOS WILL TRAVEL

Re: saddle for sale,wanted 13 1/2 sports saddle, wanted hot walker, wanted tough barrel horses to ro

I have a 1D barrel/rodeo horse for sale. He is an 8 year old, 16 hand, chestnut gelding. He has had alot of professional training. He isn't my style of horse; too quick and powerful. I started taking him to rodeos this past year and he really seemed to love them. My brother raised him from a baby before I bought him, so I can guarantee no bad past history. He handles all ground types and any size pens. I just got married and am living on the road with my husbands business and he is too nice of a horse to just stand. Hauls, ties, bathes, shoes, ect. Please email me at kbdirectional@aol.com