Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Working Cattle Dog Wanted

My boyfriend's Yellow Black mouth curr just got killed, he was a catch dog but also would bunch and settle the cattle. Would like a started or finished dog similar to this. This was his companion and traveling partner for nearly 7 yrs. Would consider other breeds, rhodesian ridgeback, catahoula, etc. Not too expensive please.
Thanks

Re: Working Cattle Dog Wanted

Hey there! I have 3 Blue/Red Heeler pups for sale. I will have pictures soon. They were born April 15th. 4 weeks this Friday. I noticed you wanted something started, but these guys are born with the instinct to work cattle. The mother was born heelin 'em. They usually start to heel cattle and horses when they are a couple months old. I just noticed that noone had messaged you, so I figured I'd try and see. I have 2 females(both have tails) and 1 male(no tail). The females are $100 each, and the male is $150. I can get pictures if you are interested.