Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wanted -horse trailer

looking to purchase a 3 or 4 horse alum bunkhouse living quarters horse trailer that can be pulled with a 1 ton truck. hay racks, generator, awnings, a plus.

Re: wanted -horse trailer

Hello -

I have a 1983 (I believe) Zypher red steel horse trailer. This trailer is insulated and paneled with AC and Heat that includes 2 propane tanks. The dressing room also has a converter so that you can use the lights without being plugged in. This trailer has a hayrack, big mid and rear tack, escape door, new wooden floor, new brakes and new - excellent tires including a spare. The pin on the gooseneck is hydraulic. There is an awning. This trailer is located in Iowa and it is $7000.00.

Let me know if you are interested in seeing pictures or need more information in general.

Re: wanted -horse trailer

i have a 4h living quarters trailer for sale. 2002 silverlite. for more info and pictures please email.