Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
barrel horse wanted budget up to 35k

wanted 1d barrel horse to buy or lease prefer left barrel first. must have proven record.budget up to 35k 9035936655

Re: barrel horse wanted budget up to 35k

I have a 1D horse that I just don't jive with. He is top notch 1D level horse. My style and his just don't mix. Goes to right first. 13 year old gelding. requires some maintenance but with right rider this horse will win everytime.
He has won thousands. No papers due to certain circumstances. Sire is Freedom Flyer. Priced cheap for quick sale. He is just wasting with me.

I have a 9 year old daughter of Jet of Honor for sale. She has won and placed at NBHA shows, AQHA shows, and rodeos. Runs right first, but could probably be switched over. Only selling because I have too many youngsters I need to concentrate on training so I can get them sold. Plus I could use the money.

I have 2 that would work. Both run right first. One mare one gelding. $10,000. Great records and not barrel hitters.

Re: Re: barrel horse wanted budget up to 35k

We have a really solid 13 yr old gelding. Has run pro, college, open rodeos, state rodeos, won in all. He runs and turns hard. I have a friend that also has a couple of solid 1D horses. Email me at arenarat101@hotmail.com for more info and pictures.

I know of a wickedly fast mare that is for sale. Beautiful red roan. Runs to the right first. Has a proven record. She belongs to a friend of mine. Email me and I will get you her phone number.

do you know how much she wants for this mare?
Thanks

I have a 12yr old mare. Bugs Alive in 75 bred.
Mare comes with a serious WIN record at Super Shows and at Rodeos.... Runs the right first.
She is the real deal. Low maintance. Handles ALL ground and arena sizes.
Just keep her legged-up and she ready to go..
Hauls, ties, clips, bathes, trail rides....

SOUND!!! $ 20,000
Must Sale... Focusing on Futurity horses

Re: Re: Re: barrel horse wanted budget up to 35k

$20,000

Re: Re: Re: Re: barrel horse wanted budget up to 35k

This mare is sound in every way. Never been injected or drugged. She is 10 I believe. Hauls, clips, stands for farrier, bathes. She is on a top notch feed program and in excellent health. Runs tough in any ground.

I have a nine year old red roan quarter gelding. Watch Joe Jack/Paprika Pine. Awesome horse. Runs in any ground. Very consistent. Goes to the right first. I'm going to college this fall and I want to give myself enough time to get the right home so I'm looking to sell now.
Thanks
Holly

Have you found a horse yet? If you haven't, I have a 8 year old mare that you might be interested in. The only reason I'm considering selling her is because I am going to college and the money would be very helpful. I haven't taken her to any pro rodeos yet, but I've run against some girls that do and have beat horses they run and have even sold for $40,000+. My mare is very quick and catty, and I believe with the right rider she has the ability to win at the pro level.

How much are you asking for this mare?

Re: barrel horse wanted budget up to 35k (Own son of Dash for Cash)

I know of a gelding for sale. Nice Nice sorrel horse with chrome, own son of Dash for Cash. I think he is 13. If you are interested, email me and I can give you her telephone # and email address.

Re: Re: Re: barrel horse wanted budget up to 35k

The roan mare I was telling you about? She is asking $20,000 for those of you asking about her horse.