Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Head Horse

I would like to find a well broke honest aqha horse. Primarily for heading but both ends would be good. I am a #2 header, #4 triad in the ustrc. Don't have much to spend, I am pretty much priced out of the market. If someone has an honest, sound, well broke horse with good confirmation please let me know your price, send pictures if possible and location. The location of the horse is not a bother as long as the horse is what I am told he is because this deal will be made over the phone if necessary, I will set up transport later. Thanks

Re: Head Horse

i have a 12 year old head horse. If you are interested, email me and I'll give you more info along with some pictures. Asking 3500

Re: Head Horse

I have three honest head or heel horses 2 greys a 12 year old 16 hands 1300lbs a 15 year old 16 hands 1250 lbs and a 15 year old sorel 15-1 hands 1200lbs all have been hauled and won on 2 of the three are currently beeing used as high school and little buckaroo rodeos and are winning photos are availalble email me and I will give you my cell when you come out to pick one out we have 70 head of rope steers you can try them all out at the arena all are guaranteed gentle and sound rope as much as you like

Re: Re: Head Horse

Patrick, I have sent you an email. Would you please respond when you get a chance? Thanks