Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Steerwrestling Horse

I am looking for a good solid bulldoggin horse. I don't care if they have age on them as long as they are sound and can handle a little practice my brother is wanting to start. price around 5 or 6. If you have anything let me know. I also need a good saddle. about 15.5 seat. Email me at ba3511ma@aol.com
thanks
Brant

Re: Steerwrestling Horse

I have a 13 year old horse that I have been going to PRCA rodeos for the last two years that I would sell. He is 15 hands and weighs 1250 #. He is great to haul and to learn on, and is a sharp looking to boot. I will tack $7500 for him. email back or call 870-642-3107

Re: Steerwrestling Horse

Hi,

I have a 16 yr old, registered, AQHA, bay gelding. He was used by the pros out here to bull dog off of. He has won over $60,000 and many trucks and trailers. He acts more like he`s 5. he has lots of life, and has never been lame a day in his life!

Wally is a grand son of Doc Bar and a great grandson of Zantannon H. He has lots of run and is good in the box.

If you have any questions feel free to ask! He will be used until sold!