Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Heel Horse Wanted-WA,OR,ID Area

I would like to purchase a finished heel horse, 5-15 years,15-15.2hands, gelding in the WA, OR, ID area.

Re: Heel Horse Wanted-WA,OR,ID Area

I know larry finely has a few finsh heel horses for sale. He lives out of the john day area. Also know of a guy in the willamette(sp).. that always has a few nice ones for sale. If you need a number or have any questions .. just e-mail me ...

Thank-you for the information on the horses in Oregon. My husband is going to call Larry Finlay today. Also, do you have a contact name and phone number for the Willamette(sp) person.

Thank-you for all you help!

I have a really neat 6 year old that has been heeled on, headed and had calves roped on him. Also barrels and poles. Located in Colorado. Please email me for more info. Milliron5@hotmail.com

I have an AWESOME double branded finished heeling horse. He is Two Eyed Jack bred. He's a Heeling machine!!! My boyfriend Heads off him also, although he gets a little hot on the head side. He's cowboy broke and has no vices! He's 12 and been heeling for almost 10 years, SOUND and well seasoned. I am in Ohio. If you are interested in something you'll win with, give me a yell. You won't find a better heeler! Oh, I'd say he is about 15.1, maybe a bit larger. I have pics if you'd like them or call me on my cell number...330-324-2494

hello, we are located in emmett idaho. we have a finished heading and heeling horse for sale. Pruett is 6 yrs old 16H 1200 lbs. he has pulled full grown bulls into trailers. Pruett is quiet in the box. easy to catch, clip trim shoe. he just needs a job. asking $6500

email for pictures
208-398-8104
driftinbar@yahoo.com