Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Wanted barrel horses buget up to 9k

i am looking for a barrel horse with 1d and 2d times

Re: Wanted barrel horses buget up to 9k

Charlsie Johnson in Lexington Texas has a really nice consistant 2D that is very close to 1D type horse. I belive he costs $8,500 he is really nice looking and has a great handle. Give her a call at 979-716-0222,

I know a lady in Emporia, Kansas that has a black gelding that runs consistent 1D times (2D also). He is also a very good using/roping horse. He is EASY on the eyes. I believe she wants $9000-9500 for him. Her name is Collene Kreager and her # is 620-342-4459. Tell her Zac Parrington told you to call. You won't be disappointed!

Hi,

I have a 16 yr old, registered, bay QH gelding who runs 1D/2D times. He has done absolutely everything. He has won over $60,000 team penning and has won many trucks and trailers. He doesn`t look, or act 16. He acts like a 5 yr old. He has Doc Bar, Zantannon H on his papers. He has lots of foundation breeding. He is a phenominal horse but due to divorce and other family issues, must sell. He will only go to a proper home. He is way to good of horse to be left out in the pasture, but I am very picky on where he`ll go. He runs poles also. He`s an excellent High School Rodeo horse. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Thanks,
Janelle

Hey a friend of mine has a reg AQHA 1D grey geld for sale. He has rand NBHA and the pros has is in the money in all of them. He is asking $7000 and is in Ohio. He needs to sell this guy because he has some younger horses coming up and needs the room. Lety me know if you want more info.

Hi! I have a bay mare who is running 2D times. She can be a 1D winner easily, she just needs some more work. Has lots of speed and is very athletic. Been hauled to college rodeos, open rodeos, and nbha shows. Her full sister qualified for NHSFR in 2002. Asking 8500.

Re: Re: Wanted barrel horses buget up to 9k

Stacy, Do you have a number you can email me for your friend with the gray gelding.
moneyhorses@hotmail.com

I have 2 a mare and a gelding. Both are very consistent. One is 5 the other is 7. Located in Utah and flexible on prices. Let me know if you are interested. videos available.

Re: Wanted barrel horses budget up to 9k

Courtney,
If you haven't found your barrel horse yet, email or call me. I have a 11 yr old Gray Mare that is running 2D's right now, but has only been running barrels for 3 years, so she has potential to be a 1D horse. She could be perfect for you and your budget. Jamie-402-651-6151.

Hi There, I have a very competitive barrel and pole horse for sale. He is solid and very consistent. I'm in ND please let me know if you still are looking or know anyone that is!
justinepabst@msn.com

I have a 9-year-old Sorrel Quarter Horse Mare for sale
Flit Fly Magnolia
"Fly"
Asking $7,000 obo

Fly is a 9 year own granddaughter of Strawfly Special on top side and Magnolia Bar out of the legendary three bars (AAA) on bottom side.
Fly has UNLIMITED 1D potential. She needs an aggressive rider that will drive her into her pockets. This mare would excel as an open rodeo horse. My personality just clashes with her, i get a little intimidated by her b/c i went from a 4D pony to her. Shes a great horse for someone with a little more experience. i am 18 years old an am just looking for a calm competetive horse to run, i am qualified for youth world this year and am looking for a new horse to run there.

Last time out she won the open 2D out of 86 horses! She has also recently been started on the pole pattern. This mare is UNBEATABLE in the arena race!
Fly clips cross ties bathes loads with no problem.

She is 100% sound and has NO bad habits!

She would make a great addition to anyone's breeding stock!

I also have 2 videos if interested.

Thanks for your time,
Amanda Wolfe

Amanda Wolfe at (803) 603-6738
Mandygurl0487@aol.com

See Tashas ad above

Hi I saw your ad looking for a 1-2D barrel horse. We have numerous barrel horses listed with us under our website at www.performancehorses.2ya.com/ under "consignment horses". If you see something you like just e-mail for more info. Prices on the barrel horses range from $1500-$15000 Sunshine Valley Ranch