Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Solid Barrel Horse for HSR wanted, around 15k

Im looking for a Highschool Rodeo Horse. I run barrels and poles, most importantly barrels. Im looking for a solid horse, that runs on heart; NOT drugs. Solid 1D, able to take me to where I need to go.
Willing to spend somewhere around 15, we like to keep that as a middle price.

I check my email very often
You can also reach me at 1-(507)-437-1347
I live in Minnesota, but out of state is NOT a problem.

Thank you, and god bless

Re: Solid Barrel Horse for HSR wanted, around 15k

Hi! Sent you an email. Let me know if you don't get it!
Rachel

We have a black mare very flashy AAA rated that is winning in the 1D-2D currently runnning low seventeens this horse is a also a great head and heel horse has had ranch work done as well on it. The horse is out of Rebs town Policy she will turn 15 this month she is 16 hands 1250lbs Photos available
need to sell have to many young horses that need to be hauled. $7000.00

I have 2. A mare and a paint gelding. The mare is 6 and is awesome. She is running 3d times with a 60 year old woman at a lope, but has more natural ability than you can believe. The gelding is 7 runs 1d-2d times depending on who's there. Neither one hits barrels and both run poles as well as rope. $10,000 and $8000. Email me for more info. wildwestoutfitters@msn.com

We have your horse here waiting for you! He runs SOLID barrels and EXTREMELY FAST POLES. He's only 5 yrs old and will be an investment to take you as far as you want to go. His half sister is going to the National College finals sitting in 3rd place (without ever HS rodeoing). He's amazing...and quiet...but knows when to go!! He does it ALL. See him at our website, his name is "PJ Dash Away". He's got By Yawl and Sugar Bars on his papers.

Know where a 9 yr. old registered barrel horse is.Is currently running and placing in Professional Cowboy Association rodeos in the southeast.Asking $16,000.00.

Let me know if I can help any further.
Visit me at crosscreekrodeo.com

Vana

hello, we have a barrel horse for sale he is 7 yrs old 16H 1200 lbs, Tuff lives up to his name. he can turn and burn and take you home. we are asking $6500 obo for him.
email for pictures.
208-398-8104
emmett idaho

driftinbar@yahoo.com

if you are still looking for a horse. we have a couple for sale. 12 year old bay gelding and 7 year old palomino gelding (which also runs low 20 second poles also). for more information email me at conardgirls@hotmail.com or call 641-202-2130