Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need a Barrel Horse

Hey everyone!!! I need some help I am looking for a barrel horse. Either just started or running. Also, looking for a gn trailer w/ a dressing room. On the horse I have a paint barrel pony I need to sell or trade on a barrel horse. The pony is trained in barrels and does anything other class you want him to do. He is not mean or anything. He is my sons pony but, he wants to ride the big horses. Well, anyway if anyone can help please let me know. Thanks for looking

Re: Need a Barrel Horse

Hello,
I have a 2H/GN trailer for sale. 1997 CM, steel frame/aluminum skin. Has everything for a weekend at the horse shows, boot box, awning, shelves, bed, drop down windows, escape door. If interested you can email me. May have a horse too.

Hi! I have a barrel horse for sale. She is a 6 yr old bay mare. She is currently running 2D/3D times, but has plenty of speed left. She just needs some hauling. I am asking $8500 for her.

Re: Re: Need a Barrel Horse

I have a 5year old bay mare we need to sell cheap she is started verry well and has been ran some just not using her would prob do some trading call me at (816)304-9463 thanks oh yea we need $3500 for the mare

I have a 7 yr old paint tobiano gelding, trained but not ran, only exhibitioned and trail ridden on, may do some trading. Phone 903-818-0297

I have a couple horses for sale. And would possibly be interested in a partial trade for your pony. Please email me at Milliron5@hotmail.com Thanks

I have a 7 year old paint gelding that looks like Hildalgo. My 6 year old can run him, but for me he is a 1d-2d horse. He is very gentle and awesome to do anything on. Ropes, does 4H, or whatever you ask. Selling because I am pregnant. I can do a partial trade on him. I want $8000. Let me know if you are interested wildwestoutfitters@msn.com

Hi there, I have an awesome barrel/pole horse for sale. He is very competitive, i'm located in ND so if you are close and haven't found anything yet please let me know.

Justinepabst@msn.com

I have a 9-year-old Sorrel Quarter Horse Mare for sale
Flit Fly Magnolia
"Fly"

Asking $6500 obo

Fly is a 9 year own granddaughter of Strawfly Special on top side and Magnolia Bar out of the legendary three bars (AAA) on bottom side.
Fly has UNLIMITED 1D potential. She needs an aggressive rider that will drive her into her pockets. This mare would excel as an open rodeo horse. My personality just clashes with her, i get a little intimidated by her b/c i went from a 4D pony to her. Shes a great horse for someone with a little more experience. i am 18 years old an am just looking for a calm competetive horse to run, i am qualified for youth world this year and am looking for a new horse to run there.

Last time out she won the open 2D out of 86 horses! She has also recently been started on the pole pattern. This mare is UNBEATABLE in the arena race!
Fly clips cross ties bathes loads with no problem.

She is 100% sound and has NO bad habits!

She would make a great addition to anyone's breeding stock!

I also have 2 videos if interested.

Thanks for your time,
Amanda Wolfe

Amanda Wolfe at (803) 603-6738
Mandygurl0487@aol.com

See Tasha's rodeo horse ad above

I have a beautiful bay roan 6 year old mare. She is Zan Parr Bar, Speedy Glow, HOtroddin Cowboy - he has produced several horse who have run at the NFR. She is very broke, fast and a good stop. I have just started on barrels, but I have to move in 6 weeks so I am selling her very underpriced. $2800

I have a 15yr old reg. mare that is a nice mare. She also runs poles in 24 sec. She is a dash for cash mare. Any question call 918-541-7201.