Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
looking for a sir austin duncan barrel prospect or frenchmans guy/speed bred/cowbred

3 or 4 yr old mare or gelding to start on barrels.broke or not. 903-593-6655

Re: looking for a sir austin duncan barrel prospect or frenchmans guy/speed bred/cowbred

Check out my website, I have some really nice colts that may fit your request, we specialize in duns, roans and blacks. www.hortonquarterhorses.com

Re: looking for a sir austin duncan barrel prospect or frenchmans guy/speed bred/cowbred

I have some paint speed bred horses for sale, 4 and 5 years old. Bloodlines are Jet of Honor, Dash for Cash, Treasured Too, Olympia Joe and more. Also appendix QH gelding, grandson of Dash for Perks. Prices around $2500. You can see them at http:www.lilbitofcolor.com/diamondcstables
218-666-2118
Willing to deliver for reasonable price.

3yo Buckskin, w lots of chrome, gelding, Colonel Freckels, Son O Doc on top and Leo and IAM Easy by Easy Jet on Bottom, Really nice handle $3000 and 3yo sorrel mare, Doc's Hickory on top and Te N Te on bottom, really athletic mare, super handle will do anything, $3,000. Both are great prospects ready to go be used. contact at 979-220-0589.

Re: Re: looking for a sir austin duncan barrel prospect or frenchmans guy/speed bred/cowbred

my mom is looking for a buckskin my name is crystal evans and i think your sister is holly horton my momis darlene lind 512-964-9200 i am looking for a breakaway horse not expensive seasoned and honest age not a factor or mare or gelding just go every now and then. thanx 903-593-6655

Re: Re: Re: looking for a sir austin duncan barrel prospect or frenchmans guy/speed bred/cowbred

Hey I remember you, I left your mom a message, I think she will really like this horse. He is very flashy and has great set of papers. I will keep you in mind on the breakaway horse, if you talk with her have her give me call. I will be sending the buckskin horse home next weekend.