Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
trailers

Anyone know about integrity trailers. QUALITY?

Re: trailers

I purchased one in 2003. Love it. Extremely well built trailers. Had a guy up here look at it after we got it home and he said that the welding work was some of the best he had seen. I worked with Randy at Integrity Trailer Sales of East Texas. He was awesome and worked with us on every aspect of getting our new trailer just the way we wanted it. I would highly recommend them.

Re: Re: trailers

The ones I looked at did not look like they were built right lot of cut corners after looking I asked a friend that had one he said the had a lot of warenty work done on it and finaly just sold it might be ok for some one that dose not use it a lot. I finaly bought a Twister trailer from Fort Scott KS really nice worth a look go to www.shortgo.com
we are very happy with the quality and price. If you want to talk to some one call Jason Ardt @ (620)223-1206 tell him Aaron Porter sent you

Re: Re: Re: trailers

I sell Integrity's and when they started had a few problems like any other company,they now make a great trailer.They have a plank floor in them really sturdy,they pull like a dream,and carry a 6 year warranty,I look at trailers all brands every day and they deffinetly do not cut corners.Call me if you have any questions I don't care if you buy one from us or not I will answer any questions.Thank you Todd 888-653-3768