Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rodeo Horse needed

Hi! I am looking for a high school rodeo horse, that has potential in college rodeo. My gelding is not staying sound and I wish to still compete. I am looking for something between 5 and 15. Aqha or Apha registered. Mare or gelding. Barrels and Poles. I want something solid, that doesn't have to be drugged up to run. If you have anything please e-mail me, or reply here. Located in North Dakota, can travel to surrounding states. Possible trade?

Re: Rodeo Horse needed

Hi, my name is Krystal, and I'm from Alberta, Canada. I may have the horse you are looking for. I have him posted on prorodeohorses.com under barrel horses. On the second page you will see him, he is under the heading "Good Looking Gelding" I rope and barrel race off of him and it would take nothing to pole bend off of him. I've been rodoeing off of him all spring and he takes things awesome. He is a horse that you have to ride though cause he has lots of rate. The harder you ride him to his barrels the better he runs. Hope he interests you. Talk to you soon.
Krystal

Not looking to spend over $7500(US).. Thanks again!

Hi,

I have a 16 yr old, AQHA, bay, gelding. He is a solid barrel/pole/heading/heeling/steer wrestling/breakaway/and team penning gelding. He has won over $60,000 in cash, and many trucks and trailers. He is sound, and has had his deworming and westnile/3 way vaccines done. He is an easy hauler, and an easy keeper. He loads, clips, bathes,and stands while being shod. He has just recently been shod, and vaccined.
He has no vices, and is gauranteed sound!
If you want more info on him, or pictures/video please feel free to ask!

You can contact me via email: janelle_turnandburn@hotmail.com
or
feel free to call me @:
(306) 683-0428 or (306) 831-7558

Rodeo Horse needed

Hi there, I have a very competitive barrel and pole horse, Gelding AQHA registered. Very solid and has a lot of run left, please if you are interested let me know ASAP!
I'm located in Bismarck, ND my email is justinepabst@yahoo.com or feel free to call at 701-222-3007, leave a message if before 5:00 pm Thanks
Justine

We live in Bismarck, ND and have a coming 5 yr old Barrel Racing prospect. This young horse is a prime barrel prospect; he's got the pedigree, the disposition, and the speed. The only reason we are selling him is because his owner is with her second child and does not have the ability to season him. He is at the perfect age to futurity and we would rather see him move on and do well than sit at home. His sire, Zevi Garrett, had a 106 Speed Index and his dam, Juanas Ryon, has a 92 Speed Index. He goes back to Zevi, Go Man Go, Leo, and Three Bars. The pedigree alone makes this horse a great barrel prospect. The horse is well-patterned on barrels, is very soft-mouthed, has a good solid disposition, and did I mention his speed. He is extremely athletic. The horse is currently in South Dakota undergoing continual barrel training by our trainer. I am a professional calf roper and have pen-roped on this horse. He's calm, tracks cattle, and has the ability to place his feet under him. He has no bad habits, he hauls well, shoes well, and is pretty much a joy to be around, look at, and ride. We are asking $6500 for him - his pedigree alone is worth it and he has the heart and the athletic ability to become a champion. So, if you're looking for the next winning barrel horse, take some time and come look at him. You can call me at (701) 220-0253, my wife (701) 391-2556, or our trainer (605) 892-4228.

Re: Re: Rodeo Horse needed

Hi Don, I'm actually new to the Bismarck Area and Used to live in Spearfish,SD. I was curious to see if you had that barrel horse down at Golliers in Belle Fourche. I also was going to ask if you know about any jackpots that go on in the summer around here for barrels, poles, or goat tying. Please any information you could give me would be great! Thank you so much your help in greatly appreciated.

Justine Pabst
justinepabst@msn.com

I have a 14 yr old unregistered gelding. Black 16'/1300 lbs. Big, strong and fast and sound.Finished Head horse and Barrels. High School and College horse.Done rodeoing. "Shaft' is cheap. Take him by July 1, and I will include shipping to your door step, $3800 . This is a great opportunity not a hoax or misprint.

Re: Re: Rodeo Horse needed

I have a 9 yr. old black mare Te N' Te/Wonder Otoe bred. She runs in the 2/3-d here with the toughest horses in S. TX. She was a 1d horse when I bought her. She needs a aggressive rider which I am not. I don't click with her is the only reason she is for sale. I am asking $7500 and it is neg. I have pictures and video available. Email is the best way to get in touch with me.

Crystal

if you are still looking for a horse. we have a couple. a 12 year old bay gelding and a 7 year old palomino gelding (which also runs a 20 second pole pattern). they both walk in the gate and easy to get along with. for more information email me at conardgirls@hotmail.com or call 641-202-2130