Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
magnetic blanket,bell boots,hock wrap, kippy belt,fully tooled breastcollars by tod slone. 4 sale-cl

magnetic blanket,bell boots,hock wrap, kippy belt red in middle with clear on the outside. email evanskerry@sbcglobal.net I will send pics

Re: magnetic blanket,bell boots,hock wrap, kippy belt,fully tooled breastcollars by tod slone. 4 sal

How much are you asking for the blanket?

Re: Re: magnetic blanket,bell boots,hock wrap, kippy belt,fully tooled breastcollars by tod slone. 4

i'm asking $285 for the blanket like I said I used it twice. Its very nice

Re: magnetic blanket,bell boots,hock wrap, kippy belt,fully tooled breastcollars by tod slone. 4 sal

What size is the blanket?
Thanks~

Re: Re: magnetic blanket,bell boots,hock wrap, kippy belt,fully tooled breastcollars by tod slone. 4

i think it is a 72 or 75 I'm not sure i will look and get back to you

Could you send me pictures of the bell boots, hock wrap and the kippy belt? Thank you!

i think 75-74

i will send lyou pics tonite hopefully

What have you sold and what do you have left for sale. Please send info and pictures

Hi, do you still have teh kippy belt, if so what size and color is it? Thank you, Victoria