Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Have Rodeo Truck For Sale

1995 Volvo Farm Truck with N14 Cummins motor, 410 max HP, straight 10 speed, jake brake, air ride all around, black, 60" sleeper with bed and wood grain closet and drawer set. It has a flat bed on the back with a ball-hitch; however, this could be removed and have a kingpin put back on. It has the back axle cut off. This truck is in great shape and runs excellent. I have used it as a rodeo truck to haul my 34 ft horse trailer. It has all the power you'll ever need. It will work very well as a farm truck or as a rodeo rig. The only weakness here is that the drive tires are pretty bald. However, I have taken that into consideration on the price. It has 700K miles on it and will run past a million. Since I have had it, I have put a new starter in it. That's the only trouble I have had. It starts and runs great, even in very cold weather. It has been stored inside during the winter and I've kept very good care of it. Servicing occurs every 10K miles. You won't find a cheaper way to haul down the road to rodeos. I used to wear out a dually pickup every two years and got sick of eating the depreciation. These trucks are cheap, powerful, easy to maintain, easy to drive, safe, and hold their value because they are already fully-depreciated. The only reason I'm selling it is because I now have two new baby boys and have to slow down on the rodeo trail. Call Don (701) 391-2556 or email dmorgan@bncbank.net. $13,500 OBO.