Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Barrel-Pole Highschool Rodeo Horse Wanted

Im Still on the lookout for a solid barrel horse for highschool rodeo, poles is not that important, its just a plus. I want a horse that runs on heart, and not drugs. We have a medium price of 15k. Please get ahold of me if you know of one. Im best reachable through email.
Thanks! ..god bless
-Natalie

Re: Barrel-Pole Highschool Rodeo Horse Wanted

I have a nice barrle mare for sale. She is 10 yrs old. Very solid on the barrels. I am sure she would be good at pole bending howevere, I have never used her for that. I have roped on her a lot, and taken her to a lot of rodeos, this year I am taking to the pro rodeos if i don't sale her. I am in Oregon, but if you are interested please let me know. I am asking 18,000 but the price isn't set in stone.

I have 2 mares one palamino and red roan both are 10. I have owned both since they were 3. They are very broke you can rope off of both of them. An when I started them on barrels I would work the poles but that was 5 yrs ago. I'm asking 15 for either of them. If you have more ?'s just e-mail me. I'm located in South Dakota. Tried to e-mail you but it wouldn't go threw.
Thanks
Wendy

I have an excellant barrel horse for sale and is also trained on poles. I'm in North Dakota but usually travel to the surrounding states. I ran him in the South Dakota High School association and also Little Britches. At NLBRA Finals in Colorado Springs we made Short go in Both Barrels and Poles two years in a row. Please let me know if you are interested.

Justine

Hi, have a 6 year old Roll The Cash Gelding. He is very solid, placed & won in 1D. Rodeo last summer. He is very consistant. Sound, very gentle, no bad habits, will pass vet check, 16 hands. Loves outdoor pens. 15,000.00. Only selling becuz of futurity horses. If interested, let me know. Oklahoma. thanks

I sent you a email about my mare.
Crystal

hello, we have a 7 yr old ex racing appaloosa that has done barrels. he is 16H 1200 lbs. he has the heart to turn and burn on the barrels. just loves to go. asking $6500
email for pictures
208-398-8104
driftinbar@yahoo.com

If you are still looking for a horse. We have a couple barrel horses for sale. One is 12 year old bay gelding that just runs barrels and then a 7 year old palomino gelding that runs barrels and poles (low 20 second pole pattern). For more information about these horses email me at conardgirls@hotmail.com or call 641-202-2130.