Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Fringe Rodeo Shirt 4SALE LIKE NEW,LimeG Bridle, BarF Stealth Boots NEW

Hi all i have a fringe Rodeo shirt i need to sell. i have changed my colors and this shirt must go! The shirt is white w/ lime green, purple, orange,blue suede pattern shapes and lime and purple fringe on shoulders and back. Nice shirt not too much fringe but just enough. It was just freshly dry cleaned last wk. I paid $70 would like to get $40 plus shipping. Its marked a size Med.

BRAND NEW never used Lime Green Browband Bridle and reins pd $40 for set will sell for $30 plus shipping

BRAND NEW Bar F Stealth boots won in EBFA/IBRA and they are too big for my little mare. They are a size LG and black w/EBFA logo on them. Retail is $60-70 but will sell for $40

Re: Fringe Rodeo Shirt 4SALE LIKE NEW,LimeG Bridle, BarF Stealth Boots NEW

anyone?? Need Entry fee $$. I will be listing on ebay tomorrow!!

Re: Re: Fringe Rodeo Shirt 4SALE LIKE NEW,LimeG Bridle, BarF Stealth Boots NEW

DId you sell your stuff??

Re: Re: Re: Fringe Rodeo Shirt 4SALE LIKE NEW,LimeG Bridle, BarF Stealth Boots NEW

NOPE!! Could Really use the $$ please email at rjzook@bentcom.net if u would like pics!! thanks