Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Looking for a horse

I currently have 2 excellent prospects: one 4yr old and one 7yr old. I've had the young one for 2yrs and have decided to keep him & futurity him this year. I got the other one to start this year, but being a single mom I just don't have the time for both. If I can find a good broke, close to finished or finished barrel horse (1D/2D) that doesn't require the training, just tuning, I may decide to sell/trade my other one (well bred: Easy Jet/Dash for Cash/Truly Truckle/Zevi all on papers). He is started well and I picked up a check on him first time at a show, ready to go on with. If you know of anyone that may consider a trade or just have something that is well broke and running great (kid friendly a MUST!!!) Please contact me. Thanks!!!

Re: Looking for a horse

Carrie, I have an excellent barrel horse who just needs to get a little more legged up and he will be good for the year. He has just turned 18 and is still running hard. quiet at the gate and doesn't get hot-headed. I'm asking $7500 and I"m in ND. I ran him in SDHSR finals, the little britches finals, jackpots, and other events. If you are interested please let me know.

Justine
justinepabst@msn.com

11 yr old APHA kid broke barrel and queen horse

this gelding is super broke. He has been used as a clinic, queen, and high school rodeo horse. 11 yrs old, 16 hands and super quiet before and after the run. Easy to be around and goes down the road as well. ASking $5000 and located in Texarkana AR.

Re: 11 yr old APHA kid broke barrel and queen horse

7 year old barrel/reining mare 15 hands runs 1d/2d times has peppy san badger and cody bailey on papers could throw great babies 14 year old is riding her now has been to tulsas drysdales supershow nbha state show 2 years in a row for both all local jackpots and nbhas and ohbas great horse trail rides and is safe for anyoen to ride askign 4,500 located in flippin arkansas email me for pictures