Join our Facebook friends list! Visit our Myspace page!Follow us on Twitter!

Welcome to the ARENA Message Board at ProRodeoHorses.com!

*The PRH ARENA MESSAGE BOARD is provided as a courtesy to our viewers for the purpose of exchanging questions/answers, opinions, thoughts and ideas regarding rodeo horses and rodeo life in general. ALL "FOR SALE" ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO REMOVAL

Welcome to the ARENA!
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Trailer Needed NOW!!!

Hey everyone I am looking for a BP trailer Now!!!! I need one with a dressing room. Doesn't matter if it is a straight load, slant or stock type as long as it has a place for tack. If anyone has anything please let me know. I also have a 4 wheeler I can trade on the right trailer or sell outright. Thanks for looking. Please let me know what you have.

Re: Trailer Needed NOW!!!

stacey, what exactly is a BP trailer? I have a 4 horse slant '98 sundowner trailer with a front dressing area. Please let me knwo if you are interested. I'm in ND. Thanks

She is looking for a Bumper Pull trailer.

Stacy,
I have an 02 Cherokee three horse, drop downs in front, mangers, front and rear tack, corral panels up front and a hay rack. It is in good shape. I am asking $11000. The trailer listed for $16700 new.

Shelby

Re: Re: Trailer Needed NOW!!!

i have a 2 horse BP straight load, wide and tall, new floor new tires, all lights work including loading lamp, light in horse area and light in the dressing room. has saddle rack and bridle hooks... great conditon..... 3500

Re: Re: Re: Trailer Needed NOW!!!

Hey everyon. PLease if you hve a GN or Bumper trailer for sale or trade please let me know.